Pages:
Author

Topic: Will future paper money disappear? - page 6. (Read 2442 times)

Activity: 328
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 08:28:41 AM
Therefore I conclude that paper money will not end if it is base on the future if cryptocurrency wouldn't be the future in the world. Incase it will still money is alive but won't be the major of exchange. Probably money will become a history in the future if cryptocurrency will replace it. Ofcourse it will happen for many years from now.
Paper money can comes to an end when all the people of the world will become too much education that they may have good computer knowledge and they have the facility of using internet, but still there are so many countries, where people even do not have their basic facilities, therefore i think that people will like to continue using fiat for a . long long time, may be for ever.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 07:02:37 AM
Peper money will stay in the circulation. It will not disappear. Because paper money is more convinient to use. And it can use by everyody.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 06:36:40 AM
I think with the development of the world, paper money will be gradually eliminated.

With the development of science and technology, people can freely use their own encryption money, shops, supermarkets, food markets, encryption will be used in all corners.
I think paper money will not disappear.  Because not all nations are in favor of crypto and of course, there are still downside to cryptos which real cash/money has. and if paper money disappear what will happen to all the banks? All banks are depending on it. So actually paper money will not disappear in the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
April 13, 2018, 06:34:27 AM
I think it will not happen that the paper money or real money will disappear. We know that the paper money is more acceptable and useful than bitcoin, especially right now that bitcoin cost is dropping and there are so many articles about bitcoin that are making it bitcoin’s dignity lose or decrease. The future money is created by the state so it will not disappear maybe it will change.

I don't think paper money will end anytime in the future. It has been part of the people's daily needs from different walks of life especially those who belong to the lowest in the society. However, in this digital world many are already aware and knowledgeable about digital currency and other forms of online payments but not enough to vanish the physical money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
April 13, 2018, 06:25:50 AM
I think it will not happen that the paper money or real money will disappear. We know that the paper money is more acceptable and useful than bitcoin, especially right now that bitcoin cost is dropping and there are so many articles about bitcoin that are making it bitcoin’s dignity lose or decrease. The future money is created by the state so it will not disappear maybe it will change.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
April 13, 2018, 06:04:59 AM
Many people say that Bitcoin is like a new currency of the future and in the future people will use it instead of paper money. But I do not have the confidence that this will happen because Crypto is like a new investment and it only grows when we use paper money. The origin of everything comes from paper money so it will not be able to replace the source.

bitcoin is actually a new currency and a future currency as well because it is the latest invented currency. However bitcoin is said to work online with the help or the need of internet connection , thats why is mainly called a digital currency.

because Crypto is like a new investment and it only grows when we use paper money. The origin of everything comes from paper money so it will not be able to replace the source.

crypto isnt only for investment but i agree that it can be used as an investment or any other things such as trading , gambling or in short cryptos can also be an asset but its main usage or purpose is still a currency in order to purchase stuffs. Crypto doesnt depend on paper money and paper money isnt the one that makes it grow but rather the crypto himself. Crypto will grow if any people buys it or if it gets a high demand on the public.
Activity: 593
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
April 13, 2018, 05:36:19 AM
Many people say that Bitcoin is like a new currency of the future and in the future people will use it instead of paper money. But I do not have the confidence that this will happen because Crypto is like a new investment and it only grows when we use paper money. The origin of everything comes from paper money so it will not be able to replace the source.
Activity: 147
April 13, 2018, 04:56:50 AM
With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?
Please give your opinion.
As my opinion I think not.Even if crypto are popular right now but fiat is the most popular for the people because of how many years that we used it in the whole world.

Definately it will not be disappear fiat or paper money currency eversince as the cryptocurrecy today are very popular world wide this is because the government in different countries are hesitant to adapt cryptocurrency as a new currency used in merchant plus the volatility is unacceptable for now.
Activity: 264
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 04:28:50 AM
With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?
As my opinion I think not.Even if crypto are popular right now but fiat is the most popular for the people because of how many years that we used it in the whole world.
Activity: 224
April 13, 2018, 03:46:40 AM

Paper will always stay as long as you, the government and banks are here to stay. What could be the job of banks if paper money will gone? Also, paper money is needed by the small time vendors.
Activity: 392
April 13, 2018, 03:39:10 AM
I think not, because paper money is still needed and has become the official currency in a country, so paper money will still exist and bitcoin as a digital currency will also continue to grow
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
April 12, 2018, 11:17:38 PM
I don't find it possible since not everyone, not all, and definitely not everybody has the access to bitcoin. Also, not all of the users got the same amount of money as to those who became rich because of trading and investments, and also the patience.
Yes it wont happen. We must consider many things. Not all people knows bitcoin and can access it. Paper money will not disappear hust because cryptocurrency value was high. And I think government wont let that happen. Paper money was still ahead among other currency in the world.
Activity: 12
April 12, 2018, 11:09:21 PM
I think it will disappear one day, sooner or later. And maybe that would be not even thanks to crypto.
Activity: 348
April 12, 2018, 11:03:32 PM
I don't know about it. I can be sure that paper money will stay with us for a long time because any government still can't make digital national currency real.

I think it could not disappear because paper money is nationwide and many places in the countries did not already developed. How can they used the digital money, if the tools did not already install.  Less user of paper money but did not disappear.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 04:04:55 PM
I don't know about it. I can be sure that paper money will stay with us for a long time because any government still can't make digital national currency real.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
April 12, 2018, 03:56:17 PM
,,,l think it is not impossible that fiat money will disapper, if, all nations become united one, but if, it won't be happened, paper money would still remain.
Well it is true that the paper money is having high command but we cannot neglect the reality that there is something stronger than paper money, we should hold our bitcoin for the long time it will increase for all the time which is the reason now people prefer to use bitcoin than the paper money. the growth and the price of bitcoin is increasing more and more so gradually our system is turning to the digital system and we should save a lot of bitcoin as much as we can save for our coming future.
Activity: 149
April 12, 2018, 03:45:55 PM

for me, paper money will not disappear. cryptos are for techy type people but paper money is still for everybody. most people may use cryptos but everybody will still be using paper money. not everybody will be using cryptos.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
April 12, 2018, 03:36:33 PM
Therefore I conclude that paper money will not end if it is base on the future if cryptocurrency wouldn't be the future in the world. Incase it will still money is alive but won't be the major of exchange. Probably money will become a history in the future if cryptocurrency will replace it. Ofcourse it will happen for many years from now.
The fact that the maintenance of paper money is always allocated certain funds, because they wear out and lose their practicality. Perhaps the time will come that instead of paper money, they will use metal ones with some levels of protection. It can be chips that are mounted inside. But nevertheless, real money will still exist, in parallel with the digital currency.
Activity: 193
April 12, 2018, 02:12:37 PM
Activity: 132
April 12, 2018, 02:06:08 PM
I don't blieve on it. People will never stop using paper momey at my opinion because of governments that still not ready to use blockchain technology for national currency.
That can happen. when the preparation of the discussion will begin. What happens when government organizations exploit blockchain technology in a particular currency to suit their purpose or each country? Can it replace paper money? I think the utility and efficiency of the crypto compared to paper money is better.
Pages:
Jump to: