Pages:
Author

Topic: Will future paper money disappear? - page 9. (Read 2442 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 02:26:05 PM
I think that the only paper money that will continue to exist are old-school gold certificates. The rational behind this is that Gold represents a real store-of-value that has always been a store-of-value for all of time, and will likely continue to do so. Maybe if cryptocurrency tokens/smart contracts can digitize that, that will be gone too, but there will be luddites for a while who swear by gold, instead of crypto.

But yes, I think there will only be precious metals, and cryptocurrency in the long term. These two forms of currency are two organic types of currency. Grown naturally by organic forces. Fiat currency is inorganic. Its value was decided by an authoritarian rather than the people.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
April 10, 2018, 02:18:39 PM
With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?
Please give your opinion.

I think it won't disappear that easy and that fast because there are lots of things to consider first before replacing fiat. Paper money is the most known currency around the globe and most people are uneducated about what bitcoin is so I think people and even the government might still doubt about it despite of it's great potential.
well, for now I can not think if fiat is replaced with crypto. all trade will be all digital. so, I think paper money is never lost, and of course it will always be there. I am sure that bitcoin, and paper money will grow together.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
April 10, 2018, 02:17:03 PM
With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?

I think it won't disappear that easy and that fast because there are lots of things to consider first before replacing fiat. Paper money is the most known currency around the globe and most people are uneducated about what bitcoin is so I think people and even the government might still doubt about it despite of it's great potential.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 02:08:49 PM
Cannot say certanly , but seems like everything is going that way. Cryptocurrencies and electronic money are already taken over many thing in my country, so
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
April 10, 2018, 01:55:54 PM
,,,l think it is not impossible that fiat money will disapper, if, all nations become united one, but if, it won't be happened, paper money would still remain.
I am sure that bitcoin has the full potential to become the future currency. It is because it is highly liquid and with every new country accepting the technology, the chances of disappearance of the currency of that country increase because the more people will start using it. The need to print the money will decrease and in future, the paper currency will be very scare or even just in the museums.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 10, 2018, 12:47:20 PM
If we look at the present marketing system globally, considering the flow of exchange and trading process internationally. Perhaps, it is to early for a global cryptocurrency manifestation. We need to calibrate the entire system to implement such innovation. However, the possibilities are still there since no one really knows what would happen in the future of global market. Mankind is always looking for periodical changes that can bring convenience to the people.
Honestly, bitcoin has the greatest potential to be the leading future currency, but let's be real that nowadays paper money is still being used by many around the world and bitcoin has a young and developing economy. Not all people know about its efficacy, and does not know how internet world functions and its access, where crytpo is most reliant with internet. However, I still strongly believe that if we educate others, let them understand about crypto and if we continue to strengthen and  stabilize it, then it's extremely possible that crypto will dominate over paper money in the future.
Activity: 551
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 12:45:20 PM
BTCs are now worthless, they can not afford cash because they are too risky to hold, They do not have the same high liquidity as paper money. So they will never be able to replace cash.
I think paper money is the core part of world economy and i think it will be not easy for digital currency to replace it because not all the people know the existence of it and not all the people can provide a device to afford those things especially to the remote areas beside our ancestors used fiat over a century its not easy to replace what people traditionally use.
there is a point also that gan, it is currently bitcoin has decreased so dilastis, and indeed btc it also will not replace the paper money until whenever. because the banknotes are protected.
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
April 10, 2018, 12:30:21 PM
BTCs are now worthless, they can not afford cash because they are too risky to hold, They do not have the same high liquidity as paper money. So they will never be able to replace cash.
I think paper money is the core part of world economy and i think it will be not easy for digital currency to replace it because not all the people know the existence of it and not all the people can provide a device to afford those things especially to the remote areas beside our ancestors used fiat over a century its not easy to replace what people traditionally use.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
April 10, 2018, 12:29:58 PM
Paper money is just going to be around for a sometime whiles cryptocurrency fully develop to take control of the finances of this world.It is just a matter of time when paper money shall be no more.Every body wants saftey,speed and efficiency in financial transactions.Paper money wastes time as one has to go through a hassles sometimes at the banks just to withdraw their own hard earned money.Crypto will give that hassle free transaction hence it is set to take over the world of money soon.
Activity: 126
April 10, 2018, 12:17:53 PM

no. it's very difficult to deplete paper money because this very important to remote or mountain areas.
Activity: 152
April 10, 2018, 12:12:06 PM
There are lot of possibility that the paper money will disappear, due to continuous improvement of technology, anything is possible to happen. Many transactions will go online, and coin transations will have a high possibility to grow in the future. Thus, Paper money will seldom use or even disappear.
FRJ
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer
April 10, 2018, 12:11:47 PM
I don't think so because paper money has established itself firmly in the heart of the general public .so disappearing paper money is quite impossible .again there are so many people who are ignorant of the knowledge of Bitcoin .they don't even know how to work with internet. so how they can deal with Bitcoin ??impossible !they cannot do so .and the majority percent of people belong to middle class family. they feel that it's better to work physically .they don't like to work in online.so how can they love Bitcoin and will help paper money disappeared? I don't think so this can ever happen.
Activity: 228
April 10, 2018, 12:06:07 PM
I do not think paper money can disappear. It is characterized by familiarity and long life with each person. In fact, it does not have the utilities and efficiency with high technology like digital currency. But with its longstanding nature and concept, it brings a familiarity and meaning. It balances the economy, creating a balance in the development of society.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
April 10, 2018, 10:51:35 AM
I dont think that paper money is going to disappear in the near future at least. Because most people worldwide used to complete their daily deals and paying their bills with this currencies and paper money; and the usability of crypto currencies for doing the fast daily payments is really hard, because crypto transactions need time to get confirmed.
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
April 10, 2018, 10:40:50 AM
It depends cause in my opinion whole population will need to have a connection with internet and  thanks to that they will be able to use crypto without that it won't be able to just replace paper money with crypto.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 10:34:44 AM
``More and more places are accepting crypto currency`` - this is an exaggeration, there are not so many of them (if you take online stores.If you consider how the crypto currency is used in each country, this is another conversation). At the moment it is too early to say that all money will disappear and only cryptocurrency will be used. If this happens, it will not be very soon
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
April 10, 2018, 10:28:54 AM
If we look at the present marketing system globally, considering the flow of exchange and trading process internationally. Perhaps, it is to early for a global cryptocurrency manifestation. We need to calibrate the entire system to implement such innovation. However, the possibilities are still there since no one really knows what would happen in the future of global market. Mankind is always looking for periodical changes that can bring convenience to the people.
Activity: 154
April 10, 2018, 10:24:45 AM
,,,l think it is not impossible that fiat money will disapper, if, all nations become united one, but if, it won't be happened, paper money would still remain.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 10:16:45 AM
Paper money are not going to disappear. However, the circulation of Fiat maybe lessen. Because it was very convenient for those who aren't capable to buy mobile device where they can run wallet or buy hardware wallet. These are the truth specially in those 3rd world countries.

Fiat are more usable than crypto currencies in those places.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 10:08:34 AM

Well, the trend of using Bitcoin and cryptocurrency has increased internationally.

So, it is not impossible that cryptocurrency will one day replace the position of paper money as a medium of exchange. The reason, this currency can fix problems that exist in paper currency, and indeed in history, the same thing always happens in the new currency that replaces the old currency.
Pages:
Jump to: