Pages:
Author

Topic: Will future paper money disappear? - page 33. (Read 2442 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 255
March 24, 2018, 07:16:57 AM
i think so, with the rapid increase of internet using in our daily life and as we know that internet will take over and become a major part of our life, the concept of money paper therefore is just become out of place, because everything is just one click away, there will be no place for paper money and other, and replacing paper money is also good for environmental.
Sorry for contradicting you but I think fiat currency will not vanish and majority replaced by crypto, not this near future. Actually, paper money remains much better to use rather than cryptocurrency because it doesn't require digital wallet apps (which have usenames, passwords and private keys) and Internet connection at all, it is mainly made of a paper yet provides a convenient tool for dealing with daily transactions.

The invention of crypto was absolutely awesome because this is a technological breakthrough for us but I think it is not yet ready to replaced our current monetary system for the reason that many still oppose to its concept and besides we can still see loopholes from it.  
Cryptocurrencies will never replace national currencies. But the fact that the cash will disappear is for sure. Cash is very expensive in production and can be forged. Counterfeiters annually cause great damage to the economy. To control the cash flow was also very difficult. I think that modern technology will push the cash out very soon.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
CAT.EX Exchange
March 24, 2018, 07:12:33 AM
With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?
Please give your opinion.

nah paper currency will disappear in the future because the paper currency is considered not too efficient for the transaction because it has a lot of risk and paper materials will also run out while the digital currency in my opinion is the answer of the future currency.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
March 24, 2018, 07:01:14 AM
i think so, with the rapid increase of internet using in our daily life and as we know that internet will take over and become a major part of our life, the concept of money paper therefore is just become out of place, because everything is just one click away, there will be no place for paper money and other, and replacing paper money is also good for environmental.
Sorry for contradicting you but I think fiat currency will not vanish and majority replaced by crypto, not this near future. Actually, paper money remains much better to use rather than cryptocurrency because it doesn't require digital wallet apps (which have usenames, passwords and private keys) and Internet connection at all, it is mainly made of a paper yet provides a convenient tool for dealing with daily transactions.

The invention of crypto was absolutely awesome because this is a technological breakthrough for us but I think it is not yet ready to replaced our current monetary system for the reason that many still oppose to its concept and besides we can still see loopholes from it.  
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 24, 2018, 06:53:10 AM
With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?

We can't totally say that it would actually disappear though, well maybe in the future but we still needed the fiat money or the paper money, how can the beggars or the homeless be given through bitcoin?, well i think that is impossible so i guess no , it paper money will not be disappear.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
March 24, 2018, 06:38:52 AM

That was a great idea if ever happened. Maybe in the future paper money are just only a history if all paper money converted to crypto currency. But how about the third world country, the people who know about crypto they will agree or not?
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
March 24, 2018, 06:36:00 AM
For my own opinion, it is not easily to be disapear, papet money is the most popular money all over the world, but it has a possibilty to be un useful because of digital currencies.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
March 24, 2018, 06:34:49 AM
Maybe, in the future that is not so near, paper money might disappear. But, for now, people tend to have their security in owning something if they can hold it physically. Even so, cryptocurrency is a big thing but it taking over the entire banking system is not that powerful yet.
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
PRiVCY
March 24, 2018, 06:19:48 AM
I never subscribe to that fact where paper money or Fiat generally shall later in future disappear and to be replaced by Bitcoin or Cryptocopin generally. We should remember that Bitcoin is an on line Currency with different but intrinsic features to the Fiat. So many people around the world accepted and are using the paper money as their legal tender, where Bitcoin has not met such features because it is still struggling to be accepted by all. Also, Paper money is generally known and Bitcoin is still found wanting with respect to this. Inferring my conclusion however, no paper money shall dissipater in future like that, but there might be Collaboration
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
March 24, 2018, 06:01:30 AM
crypto currency is needed by human in the future and people will it already facilitie so I think cryto currency will not makes paper money and dissapeon because the volotilit will prevent merchantss to accpt them

There are some countries where it is isolated where internet doesn't reach. Some are too poor not to afford the expensive network to have internet. If paper money will disappear some people will not able to have the electronic currency that will exis causing them to be left behind. If this will be implemented in the future many factors must be considered.
Every year the Internet becomes more accessible. In poor countries, the price of network access services is lower than in developed countries. A few decades ago, a mobile phone was a luxury. Now mobile phones are used even by the inhabitants of wild tribes in the jungle. I am sure that Elon Musk will realize his idea to make the Internet accessible anywhere in the world and our smartphones will be our wallets, passports, notebooks, etc.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 05:51:16 AM

No, in my opinion paper money will never disappear.
Yes you are right the development of CryptoCurrency was increase and some palaces are accepting bitcoin, but we know that there's country bitcoin is banned. And also sometimes the internet connection are slow and have a problem with it. So impossible that the paper money will disappear.
Activity: 179
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 05:48:24 AM
crypto currency is needed by human in the future and people will it already facilitie so I think cryto currency will not makes paper money and dissapeon because the volotilit will prevent merchantss to accpt them

There are some countries where it is isolated where internet doesn't reach. Some are too poor not to afford the expensive network to have internet. If paper money will disappear some people will not able to have the electronic currency that will exis causing them to be left behind. If this will be implemented in the future many factors must be considered.
Activity: 168
March 24, 2018, 05:36:40 AM
Activity: 15
March 24, 2018, 05:20:48 AM
Paper money is as important as paper wallets.

There are still places on earth and America where the internet just doesn't exist. You need paper money for those places. I'm not seeing this change in the near future. 3rd world countries will always be around.
Activity: 75
March 24, 2018, 05:15:17 AM

I'm sure that paper money will desappear as a relic of the past. But it won't be repleced by cryptocurrency, it's too early to talk about it now - we are moving to idea of cashless society. It would be credit cards' era.
Activity: 210
March 24, 2018, 05:12:33 AM
If there is a more practical and can be used in addition to paper money then do not cover the possibility of getting the old banknotes will be replaced by digital money for example. However, this is still undeveloped and only limited discourse only.
Activity: 966
Merit: 153
March 24, 2018, 05:09:01 AM
Paper money is planned to be disappeared, I don't think that bitcoin is going to be the thing that will make it disappear but anyway, the governments don't like the paper money because it's hard to control, and harder to print.
People can transact paper money with the need of approval, while they can't transact electronic money without the  need of approval( not talking about bitcoin), even if cryptocurrencies will fail, I think that governments will push people to use credit cards instead of cash.

The government don't like the paper money? I don't think so. They might say they don't but its a complete hoax because indirectly, they are gaining from it. Credit cards its good but have you consider people who trade offline, that aren't making use of POS? In as much as technology is good and moving places, there are some people whom are still lacking behind. So paper money can't disappear, it will continue to be.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
March 24, 2018, 05:07:18 AM
I hope paper money will disappear. Because paper money is not secured especially on thief. Its true that paper money is best on transactipn but i think someday digital currency will fix the time arrival of the money.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
March 24, 2018, 05:02:02 AM
Just think ahead in the future, paper money will be inconvenient to use in the future when all thing already contaminated with digital. I believe digital currency will take a big part in the economic payments system in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
March 24, 2018, 04:54:06 AM
Paper money is planned to be disappeared, I don't think that bitcoin is going to be the thing that will make it disappear but anyway, the governments don't like the paper money because it's hard to control, and harder to print.
People can transact paper money with the need of approval, while they can't transact electronic money without the  need of approval( not talking about bitcoin), even if cryptocurrencies will fail, I think that governments will push people to use credit cards instead of cash.
Activity: 44
March 24, 2018, 04:48:22 AM
i think no, for as long as there is still people who dont know the bitcoin, the paper money will remain. Plus,  that money really matters in this world
Pages:
Jump to: