Pages:
Author

Topic: Will future paper money disappear? - page 4. (Read 2442 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 03:23:29 PM
With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?
Please give your opinion.

There is a huge chance for paper money to disappear because most of the people today prefer on investing in cryptocurrency because of market's volatility, another thing is that, bitcoins today is getting popular even more due to social media's.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
April 15, 2018, 03:21:30 PM
will never lose paper currency in this world even though there are already some countries that use virtual currency for transactions needs in that country, but to eliminate paper currency it is impossible
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 02:57:06 PM
When only 71 percent of the worlds population has a bank account let alone access to crypto.

I don't see it happening for a LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG time

Not untill the very least the market is stable, if fiat had as inherent risk as crypto did it would be next to worthless.
Activity: 373
April 15, 2018, 02:44:11 PM
I thought it would happen like that. Paper money is no longer used in the future but all payments are made using our gadgets. in this modern era will continue to develop new technologies and will make paper money disappear slowly. You should prepare yourself for the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
April 15, 2018, 02:40:39 PM
there are many chances that future money might get disappeared because digital currency has many good things as compare to paper money ans some of the best things are.
1. payments are more secured between two parties
2. no theft and lost problem.
3. one can access his/her money at any time any where.
Activity: 392
April 15, 2018, 02:32:24 PM
I've heard 10 years ago that the World (New World Government) is preparing to have as what they call, Cashless Society. All transactions will happen electronically. But, It never came to my Mind if Bitcoin will do a big part in this kind of Society in the near future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 15, 2018, 02:15:10 PM
For paper money to dissappear in future, we have to take a good look at some major elements that will make bitcoin or cryptocurrency available and usable to all. For examples in countries where we have poor people or poor govt. Lets take a first look at regular light, literacy and constant internet. If all these are in shape then we can boldly say bye bye to paper money in future.
Activity: 448
April 15, 2018, 01:41:55 PM
The proposition still slurry IMO, fiat will be still around for a long time. The centrally control currency already for thousands of years. Digital currency should be an alternative and complete the current monetary system.

It still early to tell what next, how the general people will assume the validity and reliability of digital currency.

The fact is that today the crypto currency is becoming more and more popular among the entire population of the planet. But its use requires a full and effective infrastructure. And we forgot that many states are against the legalization of the crypto currency.
Activity: 560
April 15, 2018, 01:37:11 PM
The proposition still slurry IMO, fiat will be still around for a long time. The centrally control currency already for thousands of years. Digital currency should be an alternative and complete the current monetary system.

It still early to tell what next, how the general people will assume the validity and reliability of digital currency.

Activity: 512
Merit: 11
April 15, 2018, 01:28:12 PM
There is some chance that this will happen but i can't imagine that everyone on Earth will have internet connection and own computer cause only at this time paper money will have chance to disappear.
I think that first of all you need to think about the importance of legalization and the use of crypto currency in your personal life, but about how easy it will be to use digital currency for the poor, as well as for the elderly and children.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
April 15, 2018, 09:41:34 AM
With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?
No I don’t think that in the future paper money will disappear and I don’t think that bitcoin will be able to replace paper money. This is because firstly, paper money is way more popular than bitcoin and paper money also has way more users than bitcoin throughout the world. Then paper money is way more accepted all over the world whereas bitcoin is not accepted everywhere. Then everyone trusts cash whereas bitcoin is not trusted by most of the people.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Apps Development Automation Platform
April 15, 2018, 09:20:59 AM
I hope paper money not disappear, I think its better when bitcoin become a asset like gold, have price and we can sell it or buy it with money. if the money change to encrypted form, there will be some issues like domination for some rich people and maybe there will be monopoly in there
Activity: 154
April 15, 2018, 09:20:48 AM
,,,I think it's not impossible  to replace fiat money to bitcoin/crypto, if all governments would unite to accept the concept of blockchain technology.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
April 15, 2018, 09:05:44 AM

I don't think that paper money is going to disappear that much soon because the Cash is going to be in value no matter whether the credit card, debit card, and cryptocurrency come into existence everywhere and you should be knowing that people love to have cash in hand whether they are doing the transactions in the encrypted form or not. I used all the forms of payment gateway right from a debit card, credit card, net banking, fiat currencies, cryptocurrencies but none can match the Feel of cash having in hand.
Activity: 518
April 15, 2018, 09:03:08 AM
I think paper money will not disappear even though bitcoin will continue to grow and more and more people are using bitcoin because many people still need paper money and not everyone knows and can accept bitcoin
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
April 15, 2018, 08:50:22 AM
I would like the paper money to disappear because it is inconvenient to use. It would be great if cryptocurrencies replaced the usual money, but it is still far away.
Activity: 386
April 15, 2018, 08:26:33 AM

I think the paper money in the future will still exist and will never disappear. I think both will be used together, paper money for daily transactions and crypto money as an online transaction as well as for investment.

Yes I agree paper money never disappear, there are a lot of place that don't access internet connection and they can not also connect in crypto money if they can't connect in internet so the money can be use is paper money only.
Activity: 525
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 07:54:31 AM

I think the paper money in the future will still exist and will never disappear. I think both will be used together, paper money for daily transactions and crypto money as an online transaction as well as for investment.
Activity: 109
April 15, 2018, 07:36:40 AM
I think that is impossible, paper money is all known as our standard currency, bitcoin is banned in other countries and other is not familiar that's why people must be more knowledgeable with bitcoin they must review about bitcoin to be more educated.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
April 15, 2018, 07:06:02 AM
I am believe that in the future, people will using digital money or cryptocurrency. People always seek thing that help them to do their activities and cryptocurrency is more safe than paper money

cryptocurrency is very safe, but I think paper money is the best form of money. paper money has more functions today. maybe cryptocurrency will develop for the better, but I think it will not replace paper money.
Pages:
Jump to: