Pages:
Author

Topic: Will future paper money disappear? - page 5. (Read 2442 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 102
April 15, 2018, 02:43:08 AM
Crypto currency, of course, will gradually squeeze out paper money from circulation. However, this will happen until certain limits. In technically advanced states, this displacement will be manifested more vividly and on a larger scale. However, in general, I think that until we can not do without paper money. When in the future the role of a separate state will be eroded, and the population of the planet will approach the stateless society, then conditions may arise for the disappearance of paper money. While in the world there are constant conflicts of economic and political plan between the states, until then the need for paper money will exist. And a certain part of the society simply does not want to switch to other methods of payment.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 02:19:26 AM
With increasing digital crypto currency is getting fast to disappear paper money will take some time in our society at present all the corresponding of money getting high in all sources of life by today's people through bank only a part of life left to use paper money for missilience daily use.more or less paper will have his Kingdom and will continue to rule in use in every country and it's people.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 01:57:41 AM
After the bitcoin usage paper money is very important and no body can ignore the importance of paper money it is true that many online currencies are fulfilling online shopping need but it can be used for investment also and through this we can invest our money if countries start some check and balance over it and give the open market. in my opinion future paper money will not disapear from the the earth and paper money will still use in the world while the crypto will also used be crypto users.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
April 15, 2018, 01:33:27 AM
Paper money in the future will not totally disapper unless the government have the command to change the country's medium of exchange to totally cryptocurrency , that is the time paper money will vanished in circulation, so paper money will be there , if bitcoin management and government will have agreement.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
April 15, 2018, 12:20:13 AM
Peper money will stay in the circulation. It will not disappear. Because paper money is more convinient to use. And it can use by everybody.
That's true, and paper money is not changing it's value/price, unlike bitcoin or some other cryptocurrencies. Paper money is far from disappearing, unlike bitcoin because bitcoin has only 21million in circulation, what if 21 million will disappear? Hopefully it will not happen, because bitcoin now is good as it is.
Activity: 434
April 15, 2018, 12:17:19 AM
With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?
Please give your opinion.

The paper money will really disappear in the future because the innovation will really never gonna stop and the people will choose to cope up in much more convenient thing so they will gonna go into full time digital currency if there will be a digital one which is a stable one the bitcoins cannot be an official money of a cou try it can co exist but not an official monetary unit of a country because they are not stable so the people will always lose money and they cannot always hold their money just tp avoid losses.
Activity: 378
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
April 14, 2018, 11:54:46 PM
With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?
Even that i am supporting paper money, but it still has a chance that paper money will disappear in the future, and right now a lot of cryptocurrency is getting more popular, so i am sure that it can able to replace paper money in the future, when all people will adopt now to used digital currency
Activity: 650
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
April 14, 2018, 09:31:32 PM
No pretty sure paper money will never disappear,digital currency is an alternative way to use as a currency.Most people were more comfortable on using paper money because some people and some countries.were not that knowledgeable enough in the fields of in different cryptos.Bitcoin was already known in some progressive countries but what about those poor countries that can't easily access through internet.Most probably they don't have enough knowledge on how to use it andd the purpose itself.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
April 14, 2018, 09:09:18 PM
No not yet. As what i have said before there are laid back people living in not so develop country who dont even know how to use computers. I bet they dont even have banks so i guess that will take time to eradicate paper money. Not in a 10 year from now yet.
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
April 14, 2018, 08:58:13 PM
We cannot predict future, but there is a possibility that paper money will disappear and eliminated, As the time passes by, there are many genius people that discovered and create technologies, and the medium of exchange will go through paperless and through online, through internet so that theif will eliminate in our society.
Activity: 176
April 14, 2018, 07:16:20 PM
I guess it can't be, because there are still people who doesn't know how to use technologies so how they can handle without paper money right? how can they pay without fiat paper moneys this can be happen after a few more generations.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
April 14, 2018, 04:59:35 PM
No, definitely not. Why people are asking questions like that. Paper money can never disappear even if it would be beneficial. Bitcoin cannot be used in place of fiat money owing to its low acceptability, need of internet, etc. People are not knowledgeable enough to use it. Some people cannot afford it. Yes the usage of paper money can reduce but it will not disappear.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
April 14, 2018, 04:33:01 PM
bacause people will eventually find a easier way to eliminate the use of paper that is taking some toll to our planet, by using paper on our daily basic such as from documents, files and anything that uses information starts in paper also in medium of exchange since we moveout from metals coins now we are using paper and soon this dependence on paper money will soon be replace by digital form of payments as a medium of exchange it will be much cheaper more convenient, safer, and it will be a huge help in saving trees.
Activity: 336
April 14, 2018, 04:19:17 PM
No, It’s impossible to disappear. There have many reason why paper money is sustainable and why it’s so important than Digital money. The one important reason is, if paper money will disappear, which currency or which system fill up the gap? Or is it possible to exchange all of the transaction  with another system.
Do you know why paper moneys value differ from country to country? The Reason of economy, without paper money is it possible to differ the value? I hope not. You know most of the country don’t know about altcoin or another system of currency even they don’t know how to use internet that’s why its will not possible to disappear the money. It can possible to use another currency as alternative currency.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 04:16:47 PM
Prediction: The first countries to adopt BTC or any other crypto would be a place with a struggling economy that wants to jumpstart the heart, so to speak. Try something new.

Eventually I can picture world leading countries making forks of BTC (Like a BTAC USD, BTC CAD, BTC EURO, etc) or adopting it widespread. Blanket conversion would be in a long time, in my humble opinion.
Activity: 238
April 13, 2018, 11:58:04 AM
I don't think so since a lot of countries haven't known bitcoin yet also Crypto is not the currency used to trade and exchange goods everyday in the market.
Activity: 72
April 13, 2018, 10:01:16 AM
It'll absolutely come to an end. Today's system let's you hold your currency (in paper form) or deposit it and use electronic purchasing methods. With cryptocurrency, you can hold the assets on a hardware wallet and control the private keys, which is the same as holding cash, but as the tech develops, you'll also be able to link it for quick point of sale and online purchases/transfers. In this way, digital crypto achieves the uses of cash and electronic deposited money in a single form. It's also more secure, with the ability to backup lost/stolen wallets. Can't backup a lost bag of USD.
Activity: 95
April 13, 2018, 09:16:39 AM
In the current situation I think paper money will not disappear. There are many things to consider and in reality it's not easy to be used this online currency. Because others can't adopt easily this online currency and paper money is still the original use even in the future.

As of now Japan is the center of Bitcoin, but they still use paper money coz not everyone can afford to have Bitcoin. There are country which are not adopting crypto and there are certain places that there is no internet connection. In this scenario paper money will not disappear.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
April 13, 2018, 08:53:42 AM
Therefore I conclude that paper money will not end if it is base on the future if cryptocurrency wouldn't be the future in the world. Incase it will still money is alive but won't be the major of exchange. Probably money will become a history in the future if cryptocurrency will replace it. Ofcourse it will happen for many years from now.
Paper money can comes to an end when all the people of the world will become too much education that they may have good computer knowledge and they have the facility of using internet, but still there are so many countries, where people even do not have their basic facilities, therefore i think that people will like to continue using fiat for a . long long time, may be for ever.
Paper money won't end unless government do so even all people are educated and almost has been using computer and internet is provided everywhere. You still cannot use the digital money to buy with small amount. No one can manipulate and control digital money and the value is unstable to spend in the time that the price for exchange is low.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
April 13, 2018, 08:35:27 AM
It’s true that bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity since it has started and in the journey it has also gained a lot of users throughout the world. Because of which its demand among the people has increased around the world. But still I don’t think that it will be able to replace paper money. Because firstly, paper money is way more popular than bitcoin and also has way more users than bitcoin. Then it is trusted by most of the people and is accepted everywhere whereas bitcoin is not trusted by most of the people and its acceptance is also very limited.
Pages:
Jump to: