Pages:
Author

Topic: will humanity stop using cash - page 6. (Read 4019 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
November 01, 2018, 10:39:14 AM
I have no doubt that cash will always exist. But the frequency of their use will fall. The level of development of different countries will not allow to run electronic money in every corner of our planet. In any case, there must remain a liquid instrument, which is now the cash.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
November 01, 2018, 10:29:03 AM
Most likely in the near future, fewer and fewer people will use cash and use the card more and more, because it is convenient and practical, some countries have completely abandoned the use of cash  Shocked
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 01, 2018, 10:26:35 AM
I think it will be happen in near future. Humanity dont like cash money now. They want to use their credit cars and they want to pay their bills with digital way. I believe in 10 20 years people will only use their telephones like credit cards.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
November 01, 2018, 10:22:47 AM
yes, it is possible in future we will stop using cash for any type of payment.even lot of people have already stopped using cash.humans are generally
using bank debit or credit cards .they wants to make easy,safe and fast transactions .because these type of transaction they have no need to go anywhere personally. in these days  most of people have taking interest in crypto currency .i thing crypto currency can replace cash in future

Activity: 658
November 01, 2018, 10:13:46 AM
yes i think so already some countries rely less and less about cash for example china most of people there use wepay as i think crypto will be the natural alternative to cash good luck Smiley
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
November 01, 2018, 10:11:01 AM
sooner or later we will come to the fact that we will never see banknotes again because everything goes to the fact that the world will become digital

the loss of paper money is not as easy as we imagine. because it requires the process and adaptation of everyone in technological development. because not everyone can accept technology.
Activity: 602
November 01, 2018, 10:09:15 AM
Today it has become the norm, because most of the payments today are already processed by the Swift payment system if those who have noticed it, I think that they understand everything, because today it often happens that people just don’t understand what it is. Soon people will just leave from Fiat.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
November 01, 2018, 10:03:32 AM
I think it is possible, but not now for sure. Maybe after 30-50 years, we will not use paper money at all. I think it's a great way to save the environment.
I don't think it's possible for the future to switch to crypto or switch from paper money, because this is real money, paper money is related to crypto by not sacrificing one.
true,in my opinion crypto and money are running side by side, crypto for now will not be able to survive without flat money while flat money is still valid without crypto, flat money is superior in this case
Activity: 490
November 01, 2018, 09:51:01 AM
I think it is possible, but not now for sure. Maybe after 30-50 years, we will not use paper money at all. I think it's a great way to save the environment.
I don't think it's possible for the future to switch to crypto or switch from paper money, because this is real money, paper money is related to crypto by not sacrificing one.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
November 01, 2018, 09:42:59 AM
Money will always be used but cash will fade away. Since the beginning of time money has taken different forms from trade by barter (exchange of goods) to cowries and coins to notes. We are in the digital era now and cards are quickly taking over as the preferred means of completing transactions and this is because you never have to worry about losing ur notes or running out of money anywhere you are. So yes, I believe cards will overtake cash and crypto will topple cards or work with it
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 01, 2018, 09:25:20 AM
sooner or later we will come to the fact that we will never see banknotes again because everything goes to the fact that the world will become digital
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
November 01, 2018, 09:21:25 AM
I think this may well happen, but not all over the world, I think there will always be countries where ordinary money will still be used .. But in highly developed countries, I think this will happen in the coming decade.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 01, 2018, 08:45:43 AM
Sometimes it is very annoying to look for an ATM and withdraw cash only because someone does not accept a credit card. Therefore, I know for sure that cash will soon cease to exist, they are not very convenient to use.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
November 01, 2018, 08:40:47 AM
There are places without internet connection in big countries. It is hard to provide Siberia with propper connection, so cash is the only option.
Maybe if when the world is already based on technology which means everyone are using technology and internet then possible they lessen to used cash because they will used digital currency. But i think people cannot stop used cash because there still some store need cash as payment also cash is more convenience to used because not all people have access to crypto and have internet.
- Even if people around the world can use technology and the internet, reducing the use of cash is an impossible task because it is a habit of everyone, they are accustomed to use cash to buy items with small value, bank card or any other payment method that is only used for large products or online purchases. People can not give up cash, it is a long-standing brand, from the past until now, society has a lot of change and development but cash is still the same, can still integrate into the life of all, maintain a position and bring the most convenience to consumers
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
November 01, 2018, 08:24:46 AM
Humanity needs to exchange goods and services, and the money for this is a universal tool. Cryptocurrency loses classical money so that it is not stable, and is subject to sharp changes.
Activity: 726
November 01, 2018, 08:24:08 AM
I don't think the public will stop and can't stop using cash as a payment tool, they still need it to reach the lower middle class market
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
November 01, 2018, 08:22:46 AM
I do not think that this will happen. But such a development option cannot be ruled out. Time will put everything in its place, I would not refuse to use only cryptocurrency for purchases.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
November 01, 2018, 08:16:53 AM
sooner or later surely humans will stop using cash because of the limitations of raw materials and a lot of technology in the financial field that can make humans stop using cash one of which is Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
November 01, 2018, 08:06:40 AM
No, not right now it will take time to happen this. When everyone will move towards the cryptocurrency and make the use of them then it will become possible.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
November 01, 2018, 06:45:15 AM
I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley

still, at the end of the day we will have a currency as a mean of exchange. we are not going back to barter system in future right?
Pages:
Jump to: