Pages:
Author

Topic: will humanity stop using cash - page 17. (Read 4019 times)

Activity: 302
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 12:48:55 AM

I think cryptocurrency will not soon become a means for everyday payments. Perhaps it will be like some kind of asset, such as gold is now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 12:42:10 AM
I do not think that such changes can occur in the coming decades. But in any case, the amount of cash will gradually decrease. I believe that plastic cards will prevail in the near future, but gradually cryptocurrency will also strengthen its position.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 12:05:31 AM
I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley
I always believe in a cashless society, it's just a matter of time since the era of this cashless society. No one's gonna use money at all since it doesn't have a total supply. It can be printed again and again. Then I think about the future of cryptocurrency, will it die in fifty or sixty years? I don't think so this will last for more than a decades or maybe more than a century. This type of technology will last for a long time.

the term cash will lost in future. it will be replace by other things, most likely crypto, or  something else. but the existence of tool of exchange is still there. trading is still a dominant way human live life. tool of exchange is important and will not go away.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
October 25, 2018, 12:00:30 AM
the use of cash could have been will be increasingly left behind. even now the only people prefer things that are practical and easily as credit cards than cash. for the future where crypto continues to grow and evolve then likely many who switched to crypto and this certainly makes a pretty good enough also for the future price of crypto.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
October 24, 2018, 11:57:33 PM
I`m sure our future will be without cash. Crypto has a lot of advantages over cash many, and it will replace cash, but not in one moment. A lot of well-developed counties will use crypto soon, but others will provide it slowly.
The national cash money of the states will not disappear in the near future. And what will happen next, nobody knows. However, I doubt that people are satisfied only with non-cash money and cryptocurrency. I personally see that there are constantly a lot of cases when cash is simply irreplaceable. Still, I tend to think that fiat will never disappear.
Activity: 348
October 24, 2018, 11:57:21 PM
Yes, i'm sure this will happen. We will stop using cash and only use digital currency, might be government backed cryptocurrencies. I'm saying that because no government will accept bitcoin or altcoins as national currency.
many countries reject it, but to move to digital currency I think it will still be possible. now all transactions have started to be simplified with a card. no need to carry fiat money everywhere to shop, just need to use one card we can buy what we want. but such things have not been implemented by all countries, many people still use and believe in fiat.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
October 24, 2018, 11:55:59 PM
I think so. Even nowadays its rare that people carry cash around and instead have and pay with their credit cards. And to give another example of evolution, back not so long ago people used livestock and other commodities for trade before even money came along.
paying by cards is faster and more convemient than paying by cash so i think people will be happy to have cards over cash
   Yes, it maybe true that,your Speculation on the Evolution of our human race in the future as to whether or not the FIAT money is no longer required instead its a plastic cards for business transaction, But, my point of question is WHEN? Banking system at these time in the real world of Financial Community are very much  actively use for all of their Business transaction...
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
October 24, 2018, 11:55:12 PM
I think that will not happen, people will always used cash because it's convenient and easy to transac without using internet or knowledge about technology, there's a lot of people in the world who didn't know how to used blockchain so it's a big problem for them.
Activity: 364
October 24, 2018, 11:53:59 PM
Yes, i'm sure this will happen. We will stop using cash and only use digital currency, might be government backed cryptocurrencies. I'm saying that because no government will accept bitcoin or altcoins as national currency.
Activity: 616
Merit: 18
📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
October 24, 2018, 11:50:37 PM
I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley
I always believe in a cashless society, it's just a matter of time since the era of this cashless society. No one's gonna use money at all since it doesn't have a total supply. It can be printed again and again. Then I think about the future of cryptocurrency, will it die in fifty or sixty years? I don't think so this will last for more than a decades or maybe more than a century. This type of technology will last for a long time.
Activity: 179
Merit: 6
Infleum
October 24, 2018, 11:46:24 PM
Sometimes there's nothing like physical cash for ease of use. I like just tossing out a $5 for something and telling people to keep the change.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
October 24, 2018, 11:36:41 PM
Cryptocurrency was indeed able to change one's economy for the better. And Cryptocurrency has a great opportunity to get a lucrative job. But this is still not Crypto approval of its use. And people will always use cash and if they use coins Crypto will be more difficult. Because not all people understand about Crypto.
The core problem here is not the possibility of someone getting financial benefits and work in Crypto. but the existence of cash could it still be there?
I don't think so, because the world will become more sophisticated. cash is increasingly being abandoned, of course you already feel it now right, the replacement is certainly from digital currency either from Fiat or Crypto
Activity: 574
October 24, 2018, 11:14:08 PM
Cryptocurrency was indeed able to change one's economy for the better. And Cryptocurrency has a great opportunity to get a lucrative job. But this is still not Crypto approval of its use. And people will always use cash and if they use coins Crypto will be more difficult. Because not all people understand about Crypto.
Activity: 532
October 24, 2018, 10:56:43 PM
To be fully in this world, people using cryptocurrency take a long time. Because to use crytocurency, people must have sufficient technological knowledge. Whereas in this world knowledge about technology has not spread widely.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
October 24, 2018, 07:40:12 PM
Now the technology is growing and many people are now using a credit card for payment. And credit card users are still using cash. So I think that the use of this cash will continue to run in a very long time. And a credit card is used a lot of those who don't want to bother to bring in the cash.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
October 24, 2018, 07:21:45 PM
i think humanity wouldn't stop using cash, because cash is the usual way or daily routine on buying or paying bills in different aspects that we would using.

They can stop using cash , but to stop using cash there should be something else to trade Smiley Like old days there was Gold , silver and so on . Even now people trade let's say Car for another car without paying nothing to each other if the value of the car is +- same . Some people even trade House from outside city for a apartment in city Smiley Depends on situation
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
October 24, 2018, 07:15:44 PM
Like they stop using gold for trading before. It can happen. In my countries, they try to promote electronic wallet to replace cash, and it's quite effective
Activity: 90
Merit: 7
October 24, 2018, 06:56:33 PM
It happens every day. The number of people using the card for more operations is constantly increasing. You just don't notice it.
Activity: 420
October 23, 2018, 10:02:56 PM
It can be possible if they fully implemented the mass adoption of cryptocurrency, which hopefully will happen in the future. But for now still not possible, because most of the people, still didn't introduce yet to the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 336
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
October 23, 2018, 09:54:52 PM
The era of the paper money is gradually vanishing, no doubts about that. It appears cumbersome in the physical wallet of people especially when carrying a huge sums around. People's attention is gradually shifting to the digital currencies because of convenience. Cryptocurrency will definitely turn to be the master of all digital currencies due to its fast and transparent transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: