Pages:
Author

Topic: will humanity stop using cash - page 18. (Read 4019 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
October 23, 2018, 09:51:54 PM
i think humanity wouldn't stop using cash, because cash is the usual way or daily routine on buying or paying bills in different aspects that we would using.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
October 23, 2018, 09:45:49 PM
I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley

Dreaming is an altogether different thing, however, personally I dont feel that Cash will extinct ever.
Did Gold got vanished when currencies came into picture? No?
Similarly, with the incoming of a new financial instrument does not guarantee that the use of existing financial instrument will vanish. Though there are high chances of cash or FIAT to get less popular over the time and may be crypto will take the space of what cash is today, however, a complete extinsion? I dont think its ever possible.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
October 23, 2018, 09:02:50 PM
I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley
We are using cashless methods now, but we are still using cash, I think that some people still prefer to use cash instead of cards or crypto. Whether it's cash, card or crypto there will always fraud and heist situation.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 23, 2018, 08:32:14 PM
There will be a time that people around the world will stop using cash but it is not very soon enough. There are just so many challenges of implementing a cashless society that for one we need to educate the people on how to use digital currency and also the open mind for them to adapt to it.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
October 23, 2018, 07:49:56 PM
Crypto payment will be fast, secure and convenient in the future and mass adopted. Payment in the
future will be cashless because of many benefits they have.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
October 23, 2018, 06:35:20 PM
If you say that cryptocurrency will be adopted and be used as a means (digital currency) of transaction, then i will agree, but to say that the usage of cash will stop, is what i am not sure can happen, because that is what so many know how to use, most especially for those who understand nothing about blockchain or are still new to it. just very soon, crypto will be fully used in some countries.
Activity: 588
October 23, 2018, 04:01:44 PM
The time of cash payments is definitely a thing of the past, giving way to digital payments. And in the future, the place of cash will take a cryptocurrency. We see this in multiple ICO projects and also from the fact that many developed countries already consider cryptocurrency and are trying to regulate its turnover.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
October 23, 2018, 03:46:26 PM

No body actually knows if people will stop using fiat in the future. We all know that our technology advances in a fast phase. Cryptocurrency can actually replace fiat, however, the problem is, it is not fully adapted and not supported by the government.
Activity: 532
October 23, 2018, 03:43:47 PM
I`m sure our future will be without cash. Crypto has a lot of advantages over cash many, and it will replace cash, but not in one moment. A lot of well-developed counties will use crypto soon, but others will provide it slowly.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
October 23, 2018, 01:09:32 AM
with the development of technology that there is certainly a lot of people want practical. of course this will effect conferring included on the existing payment system. When money was judged too prone to be theft and also to dangerous for crypto might then be brought into solution. even now the cash started to diminish its use and prefer a credit card. the longer the crypto can be a way out of this to replace existing cash.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
October 23, 2018, 12:30:48 AM
At the moment, the volume of e-money is much higher than cash.
Everything says that soon we will pass to exclusively non-cash payment.

I do not want this to happen in my country. This makes old people (who are technologically backward) helpless. There had been many cases where people fooled them just because they were not aware of the recent e-money related payment option completely.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
October 21, 2018, 07:01:44 PM
The safest thing is that people stop using cash, because every year that passes, cash transactions are decreased, of course, if we talk about true privacy, cash is still the winning option by not leaving any trace, but in the end, people will use electronic money for the commodity more than anything else.
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
October 21, 2018, 06:57:55 PM
At the moment, the volume of e-money is much higher than cash.
Everything says that soon we will pass to exclusively non-cash payment.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 04:10:46 PM
cash will remain for some time, that is obvious. but as soon as people will get it how to implement crypto into economics without causing mayhem, i am sure we will be crypto users ever since
Activity: 322
October 21, 2018, 04:10:33 PM
I think that in the next 5-10 years there will be no cash at all, every year fewer and fewer people stop using money, which is good, it has long been melted with these dirty pieces of paper)
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
October 21, 2018, 04:05:49 PM
Debit and credit cards innovation were great ideas and are still till now but I don't think it's possible for it to completely erase cash. People will still need cash to buy things locally or elsewhere. The Cryptos innovation has a long way to go in replacing money. It's achieveable though.
Activity: 364
Pawsome
October 19, 2018, 07:34:50 AM
The trend of using cash will continue to decrease so that people will make digital money instead of cash, the presence of cryptocurrencies is certainly a thing that will make cash positions difficult to survive.
Activity: 490
October 19, 2018, 07:25:13 AM
It is happening right now. I do not use cash on a daily basis. Everything with the credit card. You simply do not need cash any longer. Thats why I think, that crypto currencies will become mass adopted in the nearest future. They are easy to use and the only thing you need to buy something is the internet.
Activity: 728
October 19, 2018, 07:21:38 AM
I think that is quite possible, but in the long run (several decades). It also does not mean that mankind will go to the Cryptocurrency, although I would really like it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 19, 2018, 07:12:45 AM
It is high time to switch to non-cash payments. But as long as there are old people this will not completely happen. It will be in 15 -20 years.. when the old generations are gone.. and then the elderly people who are already using non-cash, will be able to use this in the future. Then only all this will work!
Pages:
Jump to: