Pages:
Author

Topic: will humanity stop using cash - page 19. (Read 4019 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
October 19, 2018, 05:55:07 AM
im not sure if people not use cash, we will use it until the end maybe, and go back use valuable stone as our currency.
its better if crypto walk in fiat side, so they can use fiat or crypto for their payment. you can exchange everywhere in every market. service thay available for everyone. they have same price with fiat in every country. and its good than replace fiat with crypto. not all people know about crypto, old people will use traditional market for their needed.
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
October 19, 2018, 05:44:58 AM
Quickly. All of us stop utilizing money. Cash offers developed through the years. Through industry through barter in order to precious metal after which cash until we now have money these days. We highly think that credit cards, as well as potato chips, may substitute money in the long-term. Just about all you will need is the pin number in order to confirm dealings. Should this happen it'll significantly include using blockchain as well as cryptocurrency generally.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
homt.net
October 19, 2018, 05:41:18 AM
I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley

Maybe it will take many years by people to deny cash in their life. But in some countries, their citizen are already not use  cash anymore. I think it will spread to all over the world. We can deny the influence of card and digital money. By using it, everything more effective in time  and power.  So, I'm sure that in the future people will seldom use cash in their daily life.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 05:22:22 AM
I'm sure, cryptocurrency will replace paper money in the near future, I think in 3-5 years but not in all countries. To use cryptocurrency around the world we need a cheap Internet around the world but there are countries that don't have it, for example, some African countries. Anyway cryptocurrency is the new step of money development
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
October 19, 2018, 05:11:23 AM
People with simple life or life under sure they will continue to use cash. The person using the card and get to know the world of Blockchain, those who understand about technology. And I think that was very nice if someday people will be more wear of the card for payment. But of course, this takes a very long time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
October 19, 2018, 05:01:58 AM
In many countries for Example all Scandinavian countries people already very seldom use cash, using the plastic cards are more comfortable. I believe in the Future we will forget cash completely and will use only plastic cards, with cryptocurrencies but sure with common currencies also.
Activity: 434
October 19, 2018, 04:35:56 AM
I agree with the need for more alternatives to Bitcoin as a fiat replacement. Many believe and hope for a replacement to fiat currency. I have found that many more are afraid to verbalize that for fear of sounding crazy. But It's going to happen though.
Activity: 364
October 18, 2018, 05:31:57 PM
This will be one of the difficult things to ever happen in this world. Even if the whole world accepts and embrace BTC, not all people will use it espciaaly the illiterates which will make this impossible. 
Activity: 518
October 18, 2018, 05:25:41 PM
Certainly. This is what the latest research shows. You either have not studied these points, or a very lazy person in order to go to google and read the latest reports.
Activity: 204
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
October 17, 2018, 07:09:11 PM
The trend of the future will be to use the card as well as online payment instead of cash as the current time. Online payment will help to avoid mistakes and faster transactions than fiat currency. And if the form of online payment grows, cryptocurrency will also benefit because the convenience and variety of cryptos will make it easier for people to pay.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
October 17, 2018, 07:06:03 PM
Online business trends have developed and many people are getting used to applying it, this is due to the influence of widespread Android usage which has proven to be efficient in shopping. I still want to see that crypto can one day be officially regulated and they can begin to understand and use it gradually. There is no more conventional clearing process and the use of cash will naturally be eroded by digital business.
Activity: 182
October 17, 2018, 06:48:39 PM
In the future, the whole world will switch to digital money for a long time, everyone understands it, but I hope it will be just cryptocurrency
Activity: 392
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
October 17, 2018, 06:48:10 PM
Many people have have used cash and it has become part and parcel of them so I think it will not be easy for those people to stop using the fiat currencies and then use only cryptocurrencies.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
October 17, 2018, 06:45:57 PM
Never going to happen... What to expect is some sort of modifications to the entire payment system. Wherever there is an exchange to be made, there is definitely going to be a paper trail. There is simply no way this can be eradicated. There is also the issue of underdevelopment from the third world countries meaning any innovation or invention to replace fiat will take eternity to be adopted by them. Modifications? Yes! Extinction? No!
Activity: 140
October 17, 2018, 06:45:29 PM
I believe that cryptocurrency will never replace cash and cash will always exist
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
October 17, 2018, 06:42:16 PM
All indicators show that we are approaching this point. But you think, on the planet there are places where still there is no electricity, and we here about cancellation of cash speak...
That's the main problem, no electricity means if that places will never use the automation system just like blockchain and then the traditional currency will be orme preferable rather than use the digital money because they have no access to use it. Even they have no electricity
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 17, 2018, 06:18:53 PM
All indicators show that we are approaching this point. But you think, on the planet there are places where still there is no electricity, and we here about cancellation of cash speak...

Yes we do! We are approaching that point faster cause of the crypto-currencies. Humanity is just a handful of rich people
and many poor people, crypto-currencies are here for everyone I think and that`s the secret weapon.
   For now one little community is earning crypto-currencies, here on forum and maybe a bit outside. When big companies
start to give salaries in crypto-currencies cash will disappear.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 17, 2018, 06:15:10 PM
Even if technologies are becoming more advance and cryptocurrency are becoming more popular. And more and more businesses and companies are accepting cryptos. I don't see that we will be stop using cash. Cash is more accessible and more easy to use for every people. So i think we will still use cash for a long period of time.
Activity: 162
Merit: 11
^_^10 years BCT^_^
October 17, 2018, 06:10:57 PM
Activity: 214
October 14, 2018, 05:10:23 PM
Well, i would say Yes, there is a great chances that humanity will stop using of cash in fact they are already started using modes of payments any kinds of bills payments without any hassle using your android phones. and, It would more interesting if the government will accept the digiatl currency world wide for the not using any cash money.
Pages:
Jump to: