Pages:
Author

Topic: will humanity stop using cash - page 20. (Read 4019 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
October 14, 2018, 05:00:28 PM
People are used to cash, I doubt that they will be able to fully switch to the use of cryptocurrency. I think that fiat money will always be paramount.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
October 14, 2018, 04:58:43 PM
This sounds quite logical if you follow the latest trends in the market. Everything goes to the fact that a person will have to give up cash and replace them with electronic.
Activity: 218
October 14, 2018, 02:55:09 PM
It seems to me that there are just a couple of years left and people will forget about cash. Think about it, most of the money is already somewhere in the computer, and not in cash.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
October 14, 2018, 01:30:21 PM
Probably it will happen one day, but we are far from accepting such rules.
I believe it will happen first in Asia, they are most advanced adopters of crypto and technologies.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 01:28:35 PM
Cash is the most inconvenient tool in real time when you come to the store and give change is a trifle, which is not known where to put it in your pockets. I think this is the last few years for cash.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
October 13, 2018, 08:06:14 PM
Maybe that's possible when all of the countries who ban cryptos will finally open their mind and eyes and finally lift the ban and embrace the blockchain technology. Additionally, if the drawbacks that the cryptos have can be addressed well, then there's really a possibility for a cashless society in the coming years.
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
October 13, 2018, 07:28:07 PM
The attitude to cash in my country is special. For us, the ability to store money in cash (under the pillow Grin) is the key to stability, and the general transition to the payment of loans to bank cards is perceived by many as an inconvenience. People don't believe in banks.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 13, 2018, 07:20:57 PM
We can not say that humanity will stop using cash , but if technology will in advance will settle the use of digital money and even the beggars can use it then ,the cash will be just eliminated, but however if this can not serve the purpose of everybidy so even the poor then cash will always remain in use, aside from digital currency.
Activity: 602
October 13, 2018, 07:20:17 PM
I think this will not happen. How can mankind not use cash? So what are all the daily expenses paid? Bitcoin only for payment and transaction with large amounts. The sale and exchange of high value items and goods accepted by bitcoin shops.
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
October 13, 2018, 07:19:58 PM
Yes. This will happen but not now, at least another century. If electronic money and blockchain technology flourish. All countries accept electronic money. Banks pay the coin. The value of the coins will be high. I believe that people will use electronic money instead of cash. This is a great thing. It makes mankind step into a new history.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
October 13, 2018, 07:09:50 PM
Yes. I think this could happen in the future. If we have a strong payment system. Electronic money in the future will replace cash. Countries accept electronic money. Banks pay electronically. Then the electronic payment system will be available on the store. No cash will be used for payment. It helps people save time and travel expenses.
Activity: 572
October 13, 2018, 07:08:26 PM
I agree with you. I don't think we can stop using cash. Just imagine how much the world has to change for that to happen. There are also some remote countries where the technology is not so well developed and they will not be able to use crypto physically.
Activity: 658
October 13, 2018, 06:55:14 PM
yes i think that will happen sooner or later but i don't think before 2020 we need to raise awareness about cryptocurrencies and make them more scalable to achieve mass adoption
Activity: 240
October 13, 2018, 06:51:44 PM
When people starting using cash instead of the usual trade by barter thing, no one actually believed that they will be suing just card instead and looking at the world, things are changing by the day, almost everything is switching to digital level, some partly others fully and there are currently platforms that accept cryptocurrency as a means of payment. So I don't have that full doubt that it will come a time where cryptocurrency will be the generally accepted payment system worldwide.
Activity: 445
October 13, 2018, 06:50:32 PM
I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley
I doubt that people would given that cryptos are not supported by majority of countries at this moment and even if in the future they would, I still doubt that they would. Governments do support regular currencies and since most of the cryptos are decentralized, it will be hard to believe that people will use a currency which lacks consistency of market value than stable currencies.
Activity: 137
October 13, 2018, 06:43:19 PM
I believe that cryptocurrency will not be able to replace the money. therefore, money will always exist together with cryptocurrency
Activity: 630
October 13, 2018, 06:39:03 PM
This will not happen. How can mankind stop using cash? Although electronic money has grown and become the official currency of the nation, cash is still needed in daily spending. In Vietnam, bitcoin will not replace cash.
Activity: 168
October 13, 2018, 06:33:10 PM
I do not think that cash will disappear altogether. Simply, they will perform their functions, and their virtual currency. Just maybe in the future digital currency will be more popular.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
October 13, 2018, 06:23:03 PM
I don,'t think cash will stop of use, because cash  is really need to our daily life yes maybe after few many years or decades they have a lot of digital that can use like money but money is always needed and never will be  gone even in the future.
Activity: 168
October 13, 2018, 06:15:13 PM
Maybe in the future. I guess that, but not now. Cash is still in priority and will be. After all, virtual currency is not yet so multifunctional. To completely replace the cash.
Pages:
Jump to: