Pages:
Author

Topic: will humanity stop using cash - page 21. (Read 4019 times)

Activity: 735
Merit: 500
October 13, 2018, 06:05:46 PM
Fiat money will never disappear, it will be used even by collectors. There is a place for every kind of money on the financial market. They will exist side by side in the same way as fast food, restaurants and our home kitchens. Everyone will find something that will fit him better.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 06:01:58 PM
While the people are not ready for this. It is obvious. How much would a cryptocurrency not carry the strength and popularity. Yet cash currency is now more functional.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 05:41:50 PM
it will certainly take a long time until we stop using money and have a better system for it. i believe none of us will experience this day. achieving that will take a very long time and i am not sure if it is really possible.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 13, 2018, 04:58:05 PM
I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think?
I agree with you, people will never be able to give up money, without them there will be chaos in the world.

Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley
I think that in 50 years the cryptocurrency will disappear and something new will appear instead of it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
October 13, 2018, 04:27:54 PM
Fiat is easy to use. Everybody will use fiat once it's still exist in the world. But fiat is set anti deflation becasuse it's always print, print, & print by the fed (I mean USD). So I think fiat value = 0. And it will collapse
Activity: 293
October 13, 2018, 04:26:40 PM
I think that with time we will stop using cash but nobody knows when this happens for sure and whether it will be soon. To my mind, digital money is much better than the currency we have now
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
October 13, 2018, 04:25:19 PM
I think if it happens then it will be not so soon. Many people don't use plastic cards. And crypto is so far from mass adoption that I don't imagine. And cash turnover will be long in our world no doubts. But what about e-payments? They can be replaced by cryptopayments as I think simply
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 04:19:35 PM
I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley
Obviously i think like that all the people of the whole world using card or digital currency today or tomorrow. Lately developed country residence already using digital currency on behalf of the paper money. So cryptocurrency will bring a new era of this technology soon.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 13, 2018, 04:13:52 PM
That is unlikely to happen all over the world. Maybe it will be a common way to pay in the future with cash simultaneously, provided that when technology covers the planet
Activity: 170
October 13, 2018, 04:11:42 PM
While humanity is clearly not ready for this. Yes, virtual currency has great advantages. But while cash days in priority. And time will tell who will take pride of place.
Activity: 364
October 13, 2018, 04:11:28 PM
I think in future it will happen. Because crypto is getting more popular in the world. That's why I believe one-day peoples will choose cards and they will give up using cash I think.
Although it will not happen quickly but also when crypto will more popular all over the world and when people will dependent on crypto.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 04:04:35 PM
Of course, a cryptocurrency can not last forever. Sometime a completely different system will come to replace it, but it seems to me that it will take a major place in the financial economy for several centuries.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
October 13, 2018, 04:00:53 PM
People will always use cash and I don't  see why we should stop doing this. Crypto will walk step be step next to usual money.
of course, the use of crypto with cash is now different. Although crypto later used as means of payment, but can never replace the function of the cash. many egra that won't agree if crypto will replace cash in them, because that could affect the financial condition of the country.
Activity: 364
October 13, 2018, 03:59:08 PM
People will not refuse to use cash. They are used to this and for many people the use of cryptocurrency seems unacceptable.
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 13, 2018, 03:56:05 PM
I think we will stop using cash in the future. You're right this process is not easy and it may take up to 30 years. I imagine that in the future we will use cryptocurrency, make payment via mobile phone, payment ring, watch, or even that a nano chip inside your skin.

I can't look into the future for such a long time. I like cryptocurrencies. But I will be honest with you. At the moment, they cannot be used as a full-fledged payment instrument in the world. They have very low transaction rates per second, there are commissions for making payments, very strong price fluctuations. All this prevents cryptocurrency to become a full payment means.
Activity: 182
October 13, 2018, 03:53:39 PM
I thought a lot about it. Virtual currency has strongly entered the market and into the world of each of us. Technologies go ahead and we together with them. So, that I do not exclude, that it in time will force out cash.
Activity: 140
October 13, 2018, 03:53:21 PM
People will always use cash and I don't  see why we should stop doing this. Crypto will walk step be step next to usual money.
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
October 13, 2018, 03:49:28 PM
Using cash is very old,slow and dont reach the to far. Online cash and shopping is better than using cash because this is very fast and safe. Blockchain and shopping cryptocurrency is the best way cash transferring between continents with less fee,more fast and  can not be traced. One day, Humanity will stop using cash.
Activity: 224
October 13, 2018, 03:40:20 PM
I believe that this idea is very difficult to implement, especially in the coming years. We must wait for the moment when the old generation will disappear and only the revolutionaries will remain.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
October 13, 2018, 06:57:49 AM
This is not the major issues to tackle because I'm pretty sure the people won't allow it happen in just a month for this is a major transaction if the people wanted cryptocurrencies dominion in the world.
Pages:
Jump to: