Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 8. (Read 11512 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
August 25, 2018, 12:18:57 PM
I see no reason to believe that ICOs will die this year. Yes, this is hard period for them, but I think that in times like that survive only the best and this is actually good for the whole industry IMO.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
August 25, 2018, 12:17:29 PM
I do not believe in such things, icos are not going to die in the nearest future or ever, they are too popular. I can say that they may change… but not die.
Activity: 194
Merit: 2
August 24, 2018, 05:08:52 PM
ICOs are what that makes altcoins.
yes, there are many scammers, but there are genuine ones too.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 04:58:25 PM
ICO is a new form of public crawdfiding and it will forever in digital world. However there are too much scams, but i think they will not kill ICO as idea.
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 09:38:52 AM
IO will never die because this is one way to raise funds for a new project
Activity: 280
August 24, 2018, 09:35:17 AM
I believe that the ICO will not go anywhere in 2018, moreover, there will be even more of them. Perhaps there will be some new platforms for advertising. Legislation in this area will be developed, experts will learn how to quickly identify scams.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
August 24, 2018, 09:31:00 AM
I am really excited to introduce you TalentSnap! The employer user inputs his search parameters, and within seconds, this platform returns a list of the best Fit candidates. Great decision for every business owner, especially who wants to ease hiring process and dreams to make it much more effective.

I believe that really answers it all. It is a crowd sale movement and the idea is just for new startups to raise funds. Just that in this case, it is not regulated, except now that governments are beginning to look into that and every investors can easily participate worldwide irrespective of the countries they are without any stress.
The most important thing is for every investor to make good use of the resources available including the team before investing in any project, so they do not fall a victim of scammers.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
August 24, 2018, 07:55:40 AM
Many ICOs are falling in prices at exchanges and many investors are complaining so much from all angles but that alone cannot kill ICOs because those complaining are short term investors and the long term investors are calm and waiting for some years to enjoy actual profits.So ICOs cannot die in 2018 despite all odds in this bear market.
Activity: 116
Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining
August 24, 2018, 07:45:55 AM
Did IPO's die after the internet bubble? No, they didnt, they just changed. These days its not as easy anymore, and its clear because so many ICO's fail to reach their softcaps. They'll have to come out with better prototypes or even working products before getting any funding
Activity: 392
Merit: 28
August 24, 2018, 05:09:12 AM
It is difficult to make any assumptions, more and more often we are faced with not decent projects, steps of regulation and rigid selection should be taken before issuing commands to the ICO.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
August 24, 2018, 04:57:46 AM
Actually I have no idea if what ICO will die in the year of two thousand eighteen
because there’s no specific which ICO will die it is still depends to the performance of the company in this industry.

we are already in the year 2018 and alot of ico's have been dying lately because of discontinued project and others are just plain scam .

though i dont think that all ico's will be terminated because not all ico's are fake , there are still ico that is real and became verry succesful but it is also hard to predict on what ico it is .

i guess all we need to do is to try are luck and choose randomly , if we are lucky then we can earn from them but if not , then we should move on and try again .
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
August 24, 2018, 04:53:19 AM
Actually I have no idea if what ICO will die in the year of two thousand eighteen
because there’s no specific which ICO will die it is still depends to the performance of the company in this industry.
Activity: 444
Merit: 101
August 24, 2018, 04:51:28 AM
No, i doubt ICO's will ever die but i think over time they will have to change.  As it is now, there have been and continue to be many ICO's which prove to be scam projects, essentially taking peoples investments to build up a reserve for the team, selling pipe dreams.   But also, ICO's are a great way to generate funds and investment for genuine projects, it would be a shame were ICO's not be available to them.   Ultimately, ICO's will have to be regulated going forward.   I would hope that regulation would come in form of a kind of crypo standard regulation by crypto people.  
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
August 24, 2018, 04:48:32 AM
I believe that the current model will die out.
The current model: buy tokens without any say or vote in companies deciosns purely on speculations.

I Think that ICOs will evolve to model where contobutors have some say on what the company is doing.

Also the ICO market is even bigger in 2018 than in 2017.
Activity: 392
August 24, 2018, 04:48:12 AM
I think ICO will be alive forever and ever already - that is a good investing instrument. But bounty can be die soon because much scam.
Activity: 149
August 24, 2018, 04:45:55 AM
Never ever ever. ICO will never die actually will be much much better option for an investment folks! Specially the ones with low marketcap and without a bonus bonus option during crowdsale.
Activity: 252
August 24, 2018, 04:43:45 AM
ICO will not die ever. It's true that lots of scam projects are hanging around here and there. Nowadays, most of the ICOs are scam but soon there will be way to regulate themselves. There will be platform for ensuring security of your money. No one can be success or raise fund with a scam project. So, I think, ICO will not die.
Activity: 307
August 24, 2018, 04:39:47 AM
I'm sure that this will not happen exactly, the number of crypto projects will decrease, investors will become smarter, investors have learned to distinguish good cryptprojects from bad ones.
Activity: 77
August 24, 2018, 03:57:21 AM
IKO is one of the most important fields in cryptography.I think the ICO is not very good, because of the bad situation in the crypto market.
Activity: 81
August 24, 2018, 03:51:34 AM
Now cryptography is currently well developed in the ICO program.Also, the token from the ICO is now much more productive than alcohol and bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: