Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 7. (Read 11512 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 09:20:54 AM
ICO is not going through the best of times. And it certainly upsets. But while talking about death, I think early. After all, not a few percent of companies are still actively working. Let's see what will happen this year.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 09:17:41 AM
ICO is an excellent method to be used to develop new companies. ICO has a good method because it can be mutually beneficial between investors and companies so I think the ICO will continue to exist. The ICO will stay alive for the next few years.
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 09:11:41 AM
ico might not die but I believe there will be a procedure for a new project in the future because this is very bad for the Kiripto Market
Activity: 599
Merit: 502
Token/ICO management
August 26, 2018, 09:08:55 AM
From my point of view 2018 the last years of ICO with success. High probability that in 2019 no one ICO project will reach hard cap. Now investors have disappointed with the losses in ICO projects.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
August 26, 2018, 09:05:46 AM
There are a lot of indicators that say exactly this, because today many projects actually pose a great danger for market participants and investors, because projects are created only to steal people, this is not normal, for this reason everything can collapse
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 09:03:06 AM
Of course ICO is a popular way to make money in the cryptocurrency market.The market needs to ICO.
Activity: 365
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 26, 2018, 05:20:20 AM
all of this is because humans are born greedy, the ICO is seen as a customer to generate funds and money for free and also earns a lot of money, they are not aware that they have also harmed many people because it is a fraud. actually the ICO is dead or not, it's all still a mystery in my opinion if you look at the situation now it seems like more ICOs may not be this year, maybe if that happens next year
Activity: 574
August 25, 2018, 06:22:07 PM
Your Title is quite deceiving, i read all through trying to figure out what the question was all about but BOOM, just another Project advert. You must be proud of yourself right now  Grin Grin
Quite an interesting way to advertise. But still, the question is quite interesting. And I think it is already possible to judge that the ICO did not die, but evolved, becoming more difficult.
Is it getting harder? Personally, I think ICOS are becoming more sophisticated and that's it. As a result, I still see how people lose money investing in ICO.
Activity: 125
August 25, 2018, 05:13:34 PM
Your Title is quite deceiving, i read all through trying to figure out what the question was all about but BOOM, just another Project advert. You must be proud of yourself right now  Grin Grin
Quite an interesting way to advertise. But still, the question is quite interesting. And I think it is already possible to judge that the ICO did not die, but evolved, becoming more difficult.
Activity: 107
August 25, 2018, 05:08:59 PM
 I believe that the IKO will not die in 2018 because I count on increasing bitcoin in the price and moving it in the next year..
Activity: 211
August 25, 2018, 04:06:52 PM
The exist a lot different spheres for adoption crypto currency technology. Not so a lot money on the market. Will be more companies with growing capitalization and of course will be good companies. So ICO will be live.
this is a good business so there will continue to be new companies coming. The ICO benefits all parties so that the ICO will always be in high demand, so the ICO will stay alive even though the crypto is currently in poor condition. this is a good method for new companies.
Activity: 406
August 25, 2018, 03:46:49 PM
The exist a lot different spheres for adoption crypto currency technology. Not so a lot money on the market. Will be more companies with growing capitalization and of course will be good companies. So ICO will be live.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
August 25, 2018, 03:28:49 PM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.
I don't think it will die in 2018 , but it is surely that funding money through ico is harder and harder ,people are not so crazy with icos , too many scams among them .Although there are some good projects in , but it is hard to find them out.

ICO will not die, as of present time we are on the third quarter of year 2018 ICO is very much alive even in there is an occurance of some illegitimate projects still productive ICO will show their excellence.

Yeah, even if phishing projects like ponzi are still alive and developed then why ICO can die? I think the ICOs will be developed with many improvements to help investors be more trustworthy than ICOs in the past
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
August 25, 2018, 12:39:55 PM
No, I don't think that time happen soon like that. At least ICO is still a hot trend until the trending of cryptocurrency is gone and almost the market is quiet. At the current, still have a lot of people want to invest in ICO to make money, and I still use signature from ICO to make money too. Grin
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 12:38:00 PM
Activity: 337
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
August 25, 2018, 12:34:11 PM
I see no reason to believe that ICOs will die this year. Yes, this is hard period for them, but I think that in times like that survive only the best and this is actually good for the whole industry IMO.

There are still more ICO coming ,maybe not all are real but there are still good ico, all we need to do is to find which is the real and avoid joining in scam ico so no more wasting time and effort.
Activity: 392
August 25, 2018, 12:33:39 PM
I dont think that they will die this year because without them their are no crypto and also it is much better to hope that the ICO will comeback and like the altcoin it their time to shine and lets just wait for it thrn
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
August 25, 2018, 12:30:54 PM
 Time when people were investing in any ico has gone.We has got a lesson .ICO will stay there will be good projects with real experienced developers behind and i hope those ico will rise needed funds .Will be scams also but i hope will less of them
If authorities will find the way to punish scamers than for sure we will have less scam ico

Activity: 112
August 25, 2018, 12:29:41 PM
We are almost getting to the end of the year and ICOs are still kicking to effect. There is no way ICOs will die on earth and i know it will only relinquish when the creator comes to make judgment on earth.
Activity: 105
Merit: 11
August 25, 2018, 12:25:10 PM
I think that it mostly depends on SEC commission, on the strictness of laws, on the regulations in the ICO market, and also on growth of the crypto currencies capitalization in 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: