Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 102. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 02:51:49 PM
Of course no. Look at the market now, all coins are recovering and there are hundreds ICO projects are created everydays such as BABB, Livestars, Coinvest,... ICO can not die
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
March 14, 2018, 02:46:55 PM
I think that this year ICO projects will continue to increase both quantitatively and qualitatively. If last year 902 ICOs were recorded, then this year their number should even increase, as interest to it only increases. And this despite the practical lack of regulation of such projects and the continuing huge risks for investors. However, since the ICO is not held for the first time, investors are gaining experience, learn from their mistakes, sometimes on strangers, and this leads to the fact that they already distinguish the necessary and prospective ICO project from empty and fraudulent. In addition, this year more and more countries will regulate the conduct of the ICO and this should also improve their quality and credibility. So I believe in the necessity of the existence of ICO and their usefulness for the general development of the crypto currency.
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 02:35:31 PM
ICO will not die until the crypto currency is destroyed. until now the ICO still exists and even more and more ICO in this year emerging. until now I still follow the project on an ICO project. before, I doubt where I have to work because in this year many ICO projects are created.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
March 14, 2018, 02:30:27 PM
to ico the interest will gradually decrease as well as the interest in the whole of the crypto-currency has gone, it will be just ordinary and nothing more
Activity: 210
Presale is live!
March 14, 2018, 02:27:48 PM
I think all the ICOs targeting lending category are going to fail. I cant think of how lending is going to work when it comes to online. Also with no regulatory over watch these ICOs are going to run amok with scams.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
March 14, 2018, 02:01:02 PM
I think there will be lot more ICO than ever will come in 2018. The blockchain technology is expanding in every directions, and the companies are finding their opportunities in this technology. I don't think that this procedure will suddenly stopped by any cause in a year.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
March 14, 2018, 01:56:20 PM
I think ICO will be change, transform, modernize, legalize but never die.
Activity: 168
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
March 14, 2018, 12:59:03 PM
I don't think so. It won't die this year, next year or in the near future. We still need a lot of them until we find what is useful to us. Sometimes we don't realize we need one until it shows up. Many like the idea of ICO, this only proves human mind knows how to be unique out of thousand Senior coins.
Activity: 196
March 14, 2018, 12:56:25 PM
I dont think that ICO will die in 2018 but the starters will not work as of current situation. In cryptos, many companies are loosing their faith and obviously the main problem is scammers. I hope there will some giant company involves in ICO for this tech.
Activity: 196
March 14, 2018, 12:53:13 PM
I hope the ICO craze will end soon.
I don't think cryptos should be mixed with startups/kickstarters. Cryptos should be trustless, transparent and decentralized, ICOs are none of those things so using a blockchain platform doesn't really offer any benefits to them, in fact just giving a bad name to cryptos.

I dont think by the same way as you, icos are a good thing after all.

Maybe without them, there would not even be a quarter of all the altcoins that are on the top 20 at the moment.

I agree with you that there are new altcoin in the top 20 in marketcap come from new ico token.
So ico is still popuplar and i am sure it will not die.
Good or not is judge by community so community is the best thing to get first before continue getting huge marketcap.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
March 14, 2018, 12:49:39 PM
I've heard the news that ICO is about to end because users are bored with ICO, the number of scam cases certainly makes devs. it's hard to get funding from ICO so it's preferable to share free coins from aridrop or bounties.
Activity: 112
March 14, 2018, 12:45:10 PM
maybe for now ico is a lot of collapsed but I see at the beginning of the year many are investing in some ico and this until now ico participants still do not have the results of the investment may be after the middle of this year everything will be back to normal.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
March 14, 2018, 12:44:45 PM
Currently there are almost 5 to 10 ICO launched daily and this trend is almost 200% more than last year. How you come to a conclusion that ICO will die in 2018? There are ICO's which have succeeded this year and topping the charts of crypto. ICO's are considered as a profitable investment now a days compared to investing in existing crypto for your information.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
March 14, 2018, 12:42:11 PM
I do not think that the ICO will disappear this year. 2018 is set to be another breakthrough year for cryptocurrencies and new ICOs. Of ICOs in 2017, many took place off the back of nothing more than an idea and there were also many scams. I think ICO in 2018 may be better, will be more real ICO projects with already working product. Because now investors will demand further business validation and transparency.
Activity: 195
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
March 14, 2018, 12:36:10 PM
2018 is the year of ICO. It is getting started. Expect there's a lot of ICO's will go out. Some of ICOs trying to solve a problem in our world so for me it will never die as long as they have a great plan for the future.
Activity: 228
March 14, 2018, 12:34:31 PM
no, just the opposite because now I see a lot of ico that has succes and everything I think has a high potential for investment.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
March 14, 2018, 12:32:43 PM
Definitely, no. ICO's are just starting up and I believe that 2018 will be the year of ICO. There are many good ICO's with good projects in which we can benefit and they can also benefit through us.
Activity: 109
March 14, 2018, 12:24:12 PM
I do not think so, ico in 2018 is really booming rather than going to die in 2018, everyday there are still many projects called ico project development capital
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 14, 2018, 12:18:45 PM
I don't think all ICO will die because there a lot of interesting and promising projects But will be more regulation
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 14, 2018, 12:08:32 PM
I pretty much believe ICO will still exist but not as brutal as today's ICO. And it will be changed to new form of crowdfunding which is easier and more comfortable to do than current crowdfunding. Other than that, I also believe that ICOs will not be as many as this once its regulation is tighten
Jump to: