Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 99. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
March 17, 2018, 01:36:12 PM
There are always prophets of misfortune who predict deaths, accidents and catastrophes.
The point is that we are going through a difficult period.
But this is not the first time that this happens; so this moment will end and the ICO will return to grow.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
March 16, 2018, 12:54:09 AM
I do not expect ICOs to die this year but most probably it will decline a bit next year. There were lots of ICOs lately and most of their purposes are just them same. Governments regulating ICOs can also the cause decline but it makes the investors more secured.
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 07:19:53 PM
No one can ban ICO. I'll have to turn off the Internet. All the same, even if you enter the death penalty, then some enthusiasts will go to another country, and there create ICO and collect money. And many owners of thick wallets are also interested in constantly shaving hamsters.
Activity: 226
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 06:34:30 PM
I think no. ICO can change, but not disappear. It seems to me that in 2018 there will be less scammers and more quality projects.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 06:34:03 PM
i don't think that ICO will die in 2018, 2018 will have some more ICOs, good ICO with a good and true project can make our life more convenient or cut off the fee, they will survive and the bad ones will die
Activity: 226
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
March 15, 2018, 06:32:35 PM
I think that this is only the beginning of development and this year will be the biggest fundraising. We are waiting for a lot of interesting projects
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
March 15, 2018, 06:16:40 PM
Die? Seriously? Now, it is just the beginning of ICO. Many people don't even know about ICOs. I know that many ICOs fail but that doesn't mean they are gonna die soon. ICO will be their until the end of cryptocurrency. Now the question is when will cryptocurrency die?
I am not convinced that this is beginning, facebook banned ICO ads, google adsense is about to ban ICO and all other advertisement about ICO's, exchanges, how to make money with crypto, how to trade crypto.
And with regulations, more countries will just ban ICO, mark my words.
ICO won't die, but we will see much less ICO's around.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 06:11:10 PM
In order to restore confidence in ICO, it is necessary to develop a mechanism for the responsibility of the creators of the project, which will definitely reduce the amount of fraud in the crypt.
Activity: 182
March 15, 2018, 05:55:55 PM
i am sure it won't. but maybe we will see some changes in law or the rules of the ico. anyway, choose only trust worthy projects to invest, read extra articles.
Activity: 305
March 15, 2018, 05:48:45 PM
I dont think so,  ICO are still available and there are more projects by this time.  It wont die and i hope that ICO will exist or working well for the long time. The more project is,  the more opportunity for us to invest and join in signature campaign.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 15, 2018, 05:14:25 PM
No, it won`t.  The Abyss is first DAICO, ICO format will be like they doing now, ICO just change but not die. We will see the next steps of ICO changes. And now ICO is on top like summer 2017.
Activity: 588
Merit: 262
March 15, 2018, 03:35:05 PM
Is this post a hidden advertisement for the KickCity project?
I want to say that this project actually has a ready solution. And it works! The mobile application works and is very convenient.
I participated in the ICO and hoped that it would end in the first 2 weeks. But, unfortunately, this continues. Apparently, this is the case when the Technical part is done just fine, and marketing failed..
Activity: 112
Merit: 3
The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer
March 15, 2018, 03:29:45 PM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.
I completely agree that this problem is very urgent. But they have already started to struggle with her and this will be successful. The crypto-currency market is too large and interesting, there are no places for this scammers!
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
March 15, 2018, 03:29:17 PM
Die? Seriously? Now, it is just the beginning of ICO. Many people don't even know about ICOs. I know that many ICOs fail but that doesn't mean they are gonna die soon. ICO will be their until the end of cryptocurrency. Now the question is when will cryptocurrency die?
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 03:26:06 PM
I think that idea of ICO is revolutionary. Of course it will work well only if you reasonably use it. Every innovation leads to the fact that some people try to find the way to cash in on it. The way people use this depends on objectives they follow. Usually projects with great objectives lead to something greater. Would it be possible without ICOs? Don't think so.
I think that ICO will become just a commonplace for us in the future.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
March 15, 2018, 03:22:41 PM
I think that idea of ICO is revolutionary. Of course it will work well only if you reasonably use it. Every innovation leads to the fact that some people try to find the way to cash in on it. The way people use this depends on objectives they follow. Usually projects with great objectives lead to something greater. Would it be possible without ICOs? Don't think so.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
March 15, 2018, 03:22:36 PM
I think that most of all in the crypt infuriates constant fraud and the level of confidence in the ICO as a whole has fallen significantly.

We will see, in fact this can be overcome from several aspects, such as government regulations and developers themselves, whether they will continue to grow or dead
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
March 15, 2018, 03:12:17 PM
ICO's is just like start-up on the traditional market. Ideas of people is being born everyday. And with that being said. ICO will not die, because population is keep on increasing, new ideas is keep on increasing as well and it result will just create for ICO's opportunity.
Some of this 'ideas' couldn't have been born. In the summer 2017 I see excellent projects with real good ideas. But what I see now? Neural nets, DEX and trader helpers. Oh, sorry, and IoT. And this is ideas?
Activity: 107
Merit: 5
March 15, 2018, 03:06:56 PM
ICO's is just like start-up on the traditional market. Ideas of people is being born everyday. And with that being said. ICO will not die, because population is keep on increasing, new ideas is keep on increasing as well and it result will just create for ICO's opportunity.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
OMNITY Knowledge, connected
March 15, 2018, 02:56:29 PM
Not at all. Actually, as it seems that a lot of people believe that ICO is a method to make easy money, I predict an explosion of ICOs in the next months.
Of course, probably they will die very fast, but this is another thing.
Pages:
Jump to: