Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 97. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 11:37:48 AM
ICO wont die, they just will be reduced - I think it is not possible to have sooooo many of them every month!

I see why there are so many right now.  The stock market was the same way, especially between the 80's-90's.  I like to think of tokens as a stock in that companies blockchain technology!  Many will fail, but many will succeed!  Do you have any strategy when it comes to buying during a token sale? 
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
March 19, 2018, 10:36:53 AM
I honestly can't see it, unless we see some major regulations come in that strangle them. But the way I see it, more and more people are looking into crypto, the market is growing and so there is more opportunity for ICO's. I think ICO's will evolve to increase investor confidence.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
March 19, 2018, 10:28:47 AM
Yes, I believe that ico will gradually die, due to the loss of public interest, already too much has been created so far that it no longer needs
Activity: 168
March 19, 2018, 10:25:36 AM
Ico will not die for sure this year, but it can change ,because new rules of governments and new rules in forums like merits and so on.
I think the new rules for ICO will bring a lot of money. Since this sphere will be more legal and many "white" money will be able to participate in ICO. I do not know when this will happen, but the current trend is as follows.

Yeah I think the stricter rules and regulation will definitely reduce the amount of scam ICOs and only the good ones will survive in the end - so it's not a bad thing at all!
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
March 19, 2018, 10:21:43 AM
I think there will be many ICO for this year 2018. This year will be a test how strong the market of cryptocurrencies. As the popularity of crypto increases it will create more opportunities in cryptoworld and ICO will be there testpoint.
Activity: 239
March 19, 2018, 10:10:49 AM
No that wont happen because their are to many ICOs that is applied and accomplished these past days, months and years. Ico are the one of reason why btc, altcoins and other crypto grow.
Activity: 477
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
March 19, 2018, 06:47:36 AM
Ico will not die for sure this year, but it can change ,because new rules of governments and new rules in forums like merits and so on.
I think the new rules for ICO will bring a lot of money. Since this sphere will be more legal and many "white" money will be able to participate in ICO. I do not know when this will happen, but the current trend is as follows.
Activity: 72
March 19, 2018, 06:43:26 AM
i don't think so. ICO is just  kind of like startup and 99% of them will die. Good ICO will creat value and survive as well as brings us good profit.
Activity: 140
March 19, 2018, 06:34:01 AM
Activity: 40
March 19, 2018, 06:33:03 AM

I do not think so, just do not have a really good ICO project to attract investors
Activity: 308
March 19, 2018, 06:10:53 AM
On the contrary, I believe that the IKO will not die in 2018 because I count on increasing bitcoin in the price and moving it in the next year and by increasing the popularity every year
Activity: 252
March 19, 2018, 05:58:37 AM
I wish ICO will die in 2018 because there are lost of scam and most of the projects don't do what they promise to do after taking our hard earned money.

I dont think that you hope the ico die is really coming from your deep heart because i see you join the bounty too.
Bounty hunter can gain money or income is from ico so it does not make sense if you wish ico die but you join bounty.
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
March 19, 2018, 05:58:05 AM
Everything is possible, of course, but I think that - once this moment of stasis has passed - in fact in 2018 many new ICO will appear.
Then, many of them will surely die, but this is another matter.
Activity: 238
March 19, 2018, 05:56:01 AM
I wish ICO will die in 2018 because there are lost of scam and most of the projects don't do what they promise to do after taking our hard earned money.
Activity: 84
March 19, 2018, 05:51:35 AM
For many companies, ICO is not a conscious necessity, but a unique tribute to fashion. This seriously overheats the market, including in the information sense. The first in the history of the ICO was held only five years ago - in 2013, since then, their number is estimated in the thousands. This means that the project has great chances to just get lost in the set of proposals.
Activity: 168
March 18, 2018, 06:01:56 PM
ICO wont die, they just will be reduced - I think it is not possible to have sooooo many of them every month!
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 06:01:05 PM
i dont think that ICO will die in 2018, 2018 will have some more ICOs, good ICO with a good and true project can make our life more convenient or cut off the fee, they will survive and the bad ones will die
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
March 17, 2018, 09:32:52 PM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

That's why I'm participating in ICO campaigns that is backed by a working website or a product. By that, it is assurance for me that if they will scam their investors or campaign advisers, they are going to sacrifice the website or product reputations. There is a minimal chance that the ICO is a scam if that is the case.

Regarding that ICO will die. I don't think that it will happen. We are just in transition stage and these company can used it to promote their product while the customer can use their coin as mode of payment so it is a win-win situation for the investor and company.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 17, 2018, 09:12:32 PM
They won't die, but I think the amount of ico's in 2018 will be lower than last year.

I hope the amount of ico can be reduced since there are many useless project.
I hope the best regulated ico only that will rising and the only one will be successful. I will support this
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
March 17, 2018, 09:12:14 PM
It is getting harder for ICOs to reach hard cap now.
As the market keeps dropping, people realized that joining ICOs has become much more risky.
Pages:
Jump to: