Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 109. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 06:59:56 AM
this year ICOS will not die! it is impossible to happen! there many coins to make tons ideas for a new technology.the once are gonna die is the scammers.
Activity: 57
February 08, 2018, 06:27:51 AM
haha, ICO never die! Well, at least not this year Wink
On the contrary, a large increase in activity is observed. Growth in the number of IT professionals + a lot of new technology ideas + concessions of governments...all connditions for the growth
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
February 08, 2018, 02:50:27 AM
I think ICO won't die in 2018 because ICOs introduce new and better technologies that can be used in the blockchain with this ICOs going, more and more companies are attracted to join in the blockchain network.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
February 08, 2018, 02:47:20 AM
I guess ICOs will still remain running in 2018. As I have observed in this forum's threads, I have read that some says, 2018 will be the year for ICOs or for Alternative cryptocurrencies, and I hope that it will be.
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
February 08, 2018, 02:42:35 AM
Many governments are afraid of the ICO, because it develops so quickly that they are unable to regulate it. Bureaucracy is just much slower than technology. I am sure, that government restrictions can only a little slow down the development of ICO, but certainly will not happen something very bad.
Activity: 593
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
February 08, 2018, 02:36:50 AM
It is crazy to say that the ICO will die in 2018, which upset me. Maybe many countries are trying to ban its development, but that does not mean it will end.
Activity: 66
February 08, 2018, 02:34:44 AM
i think most genuine ICOs are taking a new trading into regulations like KYC verification...that's one of the regulatory signs i guess
Activity: 120
Merit: 14
February 08, 2018, 02:31:33 AM
Of course no. Look at the market now, all coins are recovering and there are hundreds ICO projects are created everydays such as BABB, Livestars, Coinvest,... ICO can not die

ICO dies in 2018? So what is the ICO? The ICO is a way to call for start-up capital through the sale of coded currencies to earn high liquidity currencies such as BTC and ETH, and it can be said that through this sale, the TOKEN ICO can be considered as the lowest value on the floor, and gives extremely high profit value, so why are so many questions around the ICO die?

Simply creating an ICO project at the present time is so simple and more and more rogue projects are born?
In my opinion, calling the capital through the ICO is not wrong, but in any market there will still be fraud, and the ICO will not die, why? Because the crypto currency market is so new, and it will certainly be fraud, there will always be genuine projects like CURRENT, WANCHAIN, and many others.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
February 08, 2018, 02:02:20 AM
Of course no. Look at the market now, all coins are recovering and there are hundreds ICO projects are created everydays such as BABB, Livestars, Coinvest,... ICO can not die
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 01:46:45 AM
i think ico still a good choice for newcomer to enter crypto market
as long as its real good project

research due and dilligent every person must do!
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
February 08, 2018, 01:23:31 AM
I do not think so that ICO's will die in 2018 but I think its the other way around. I mean its the explosion of ICO's and more ICO's will be made and so with scammers. In this way, a regulation will be introduce  to protect the investing public and I am in favor of this. Late 2017 up to now 2018, so many ICO's are  being done with almost same projects concept. Lately lending was "in", now some AI based, and others are in healthcare or having their own blockchain. Hope to see more unique projects as soon this ICO thing becomes matured.
Activity: 294
February 08, 2018, 12:47:49 AM
ICOs will never die because crypto world will alway need new coins to stay a live. New projects and ICOs will bring more attention to markets. Everyone will benefit from this.  Wink
Activity: 146
February 08, 2018, 12:24:27 AM
Nope, it will not die easily since  there are many true ICOs project that been make more noise nowadays. But for now we can really be patience since bitcoin and Etherium are down because of taxation. But i predict that this coming march would be the comeback of price.
Activity: 96
February 08, 2018, 12:17:06 AM
Yes, but just only scam ico will be die.
Good ICO still work, such as evion ico
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 12:16:45 AM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.
A scammer is a dalang that creates mistrust of the whole ICO. Although some companies or startups are very serious about developing products or services by using ICO as the source, it is polluted by scammers so investors are starting to believe less in ICO. I am still convinced that by 2018 ICO will remain and I hope so.
Activity: 196
February 08, 2018, 12:09:13 AM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

I do not think the ICO will end in 2018. At present, the call for capital from the ICO is still very successful, many projects achieve their goals. Tightening management from the governments of some countries will limit future fraud schemes. I think 2018 will be the year of ICO's success ....: D
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
February 07, 2018, 11:52:55 PM
no, ICO is not dead by 2018
on the contrary, more and more ICO in 2018 is launching each other competing investors by offering their utility tokens
Activity: 220
February 07, 2018, 11:44:29 PM
No, ICO won't die anytime soon infact it'll grow much stronger throughout this year. Lets try to make profit from it. Eztoken rentberry and FAST INVEST ICO looks like a great investment. I like to invest in ICOs rather than trading
Activity: 238
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 07, 2018, 11:35:53 PM
I think that's perfectly possible.
Because as countries for ICO regulation, then the ICO is likely to become increasingly difficult to raise, because for country less and less, I want to ICO now looks more like a circle money, need further regulation.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
February 07, 2018, 11:27:46 PM
I think ico will never end. with ico bitcoin grow up. some people buy btc or ETH to buy ICO. this is mutual condition. on 2018, I'm invest to daneel project.
whitepaper: https://daneel.io/whitepaper
ANN Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-daneelio-the-first-ai-created-to-help-cryptocurrency-investors-2376203
Jump to: