Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 112. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 2
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
February 03, 2018, 02:38:55 PM
When you see what kind of war started against bitcoin, cryptocurrencies and ICOs, of course it's legit to wonder about the future of the ICOs.
But it's an extraordinary way to financing a business, and in spite of the scam, there are also a lot of good project that are worth to invest in.
So, even with some difficulties, we'll see a lot of new ICO in 2018
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
February 02, 2018, 10:58:21 PM
I dont think it will die this year, ICO is so far the most fastest and most effective way to raised a money for funding a blockchain project or an existing companies that decided to integrate their systems into blockchain technology I think it will upgrade to more regulated like
 counducting KYCs to protect investors and the company itself.  
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
February 02, 2018, 10:51:22 PM
ICO is here to stay. It will be more regulated, for the good of both investors and projects. Ride the tide and enjoy the wind!
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
February 02, 2018, 10:47:03 PM
I think 2018 is just the starting of ICOs. ICOs till date were limited to fewer people and company and as it turned out to be one of the most effective way for fundraising. Every new startups and established companies in every sector are being attracted to it. It's more efficient to issues an ICO than to issue an IPO or FPO.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
February 02, 2018, 10:43:41 PM
i think it will not but come more and more populiar and more good projects will come soon as crypto more and more come to our life and more users join this .
I suppose that ICOs in 2018 will move to a new level. I heard that countries will be ban any ICOs not clearly.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
February 02, 2018, 10:42:23 PM
Lately there are still many new ICO emerging and many in promoting in various blogs, articles, youtube, and other social media. Many consider ICO to die in 2018 because some of them are scammers. But I think it will be difficult ICO will die this year, too many new ICO emerging.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
February 02, 2018, 10:36:43 PM
My is prediction ICo won't die in 2018 because day by day too many altcoins are launching and that's are creating Internal coin offer. So i think in 2018 another new coin will come in crypto market and then ICo will start again. That's why my opinion is ICO won't die in 2018
The ICO will reach a new level in 2018. I think this will be the active development of market. When people can earn money, it's still develop more

At the same time, If people lose money through their participation in icos, It'll be the demise of ico. With so many icos in the market, One would know not all of em are worth it. Some are just vapours, nothing more. People are only excited about icos now because of the juicy returns and it's like a wash and rinse procedure.

Activity: 126
Merit: 16
Escrow
February 02, 2018, 10:09:26 PM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

No old coin's "ICOs" will die cause of greater ICOs coming up this year and honestly there are many ICO at 2017 basically has no use case and don't solve many problems in the industry therefore it will die out and greater ideas will raise.
February 02, 2018, 10:08:07 PM
My is prediction ICo won't die in 2018 because day by day too many altcoins are launching and that's are creating Internal coin offer. So i think in 2018 another new coin will come in crypto market and then ICo will start again. That's why my opinion is ICO won't die in 2018
The ICO will reach a new level in 2018. I think this will be the active development of market. When people can earn money, it's still develop more
February 02, 2018, 09:49:26 PM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.
I think it's not. because if there are people can earn money with it - it's still live and develop strong
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS
February 02, 2018, 09:46:15 PM
Many ICO available in market. Some are very good.CVproof ICO is good.
CVproof tokens, called INK, will be the currency to settle all
services in CVProof.
Our users will be able to create and sell new services and skills
including consulting, CV design, recruitment, etc
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
February 02, 2018, 07:56:07 PM
It will not die, ICO is the only way to get cheaper rates of coins.
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
February 02, 2018, 07:41:43 PM
While I see an increase in the number of ICOs, this does not mean an increase in quality. But in my opinion in the field of ICO there will be serious changes, it may be introduced regulation by governments.
Altough ICOs may be facing some problems in future but over all its not going to dead, In fact more peopole are now converting their business into online therefore for advertisment purposes they are running ICOs and that is the reason that we can expect that ICOs will contineu for a long long time and are not going to die so soon.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
February 02, 2018, 07:06:33 PM
what you think, ICO will not die in 2018, ICO or ITO will appear more and more in the year 2018,
ICO and ITO really good and will continue to grow, eventhough there will be a prohibition from each country..
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 07:02:25 PM
I think ico in this year will not die, because the project offered here is very good, but depending also on the person who run it can be good or not. Ico is very interesting to me, why should die this as an additional investment in the future as well. Could be this will also grow even better.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 06:59:24 PM
ICOs not going to DIE in 2018 But they will be much more regulated and professional then they are today.
Activity: 260
Merit: 103
February 02, 2018, 06:51:48 PM
I dont think too at most of them will day. Probably there will be much more projects than now, because of people greed. If not ico, there will be other ways.
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
POS / PRIMENODES
February 02, 2018, 06:50:29 PM
I don't think ICO are going to die in 2018. They will evolve, become more competitive and grow. This is just a beginning and the death is nowhere near.
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 06:50:15 PM
ICOs above all are booming. Have you watched coinmarketcap lately? There are 1508 coins on the market! And between 5-8 are coming out every day. This can only mean that ICOs have success, even if the projects themselves are not much of a deal.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
February 02, 2018, 06:44:49 PM

The popularity of crypto currency is growing and ICO projects have become much larger, but the problem of fraud has also increased. I hope in 2018 projects-scammers decrease.

Well we will soon have new models (eg DAICO) and platforms (eg comsa) so it's only beginning of the story
Jump to: