Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 108. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 105
February 11, 2018, 08:42:58 AM
Nope, it will not die easily since  there are many true ICOs project that been make more noise nowadays. But for now we can really be patience since bitcoin and Etherium are down because of taxation. But i predict that this coming march would be the comeback of price.

Naturally ICOs will not die, but their number will be shortened I think. I can also admit that the law concerning iCO regulations will be taken in many countries and very soon. The best projects will flourish.
On the contrary, the number of ICO will increase, but the number of worth campaigns will decrease. Therefore, it will be difficult to find the Ico for investment in near future. Now you should learn about how to choose the right ICO and recognize scam projects.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 08:20:12 AM
I do not think so
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 08:11:12 AM
Nope, it will not die easily since  there are many true ICOs project that been make more noise nowadays. But for now we can really be patience since bitcoin and Etherium are down because of taxation. But i predict that this coming march would be the comeback of price.

Naturally ICOs will not die, but their number will be shortened I think. I can also admit that the law concerning iCO regulations will be taken in many countries and very soon. The best projects will flourish.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
February 11, 2018, 06:07:07 AM
There is an article titled '7 trends shaping the evolving ICO economy'.
1, Regulatory purgatory will continue
2, The funding pipeline will grow
3, Startups could seek ethereum alternatives
4, Decentralized apps will deploy
5, Beliefs about token economics will be tested
6, Consumer sophistication will increase
7, Traditional tech companies willl decentralize (or at least sell tokens)
Activity: 1148
Merit: 518
February 10, 2018, 05:56:32 PM
In my opinion ICO will never die. But I sure that ICO will suffer significant changes. In many countries will appear laws that will regulate everything related to crypto. Also it will regulate ICO. This measure will allow make fraud useless. And of course such ICO projects like telegram ICO will live always.
In general, I share your point of view. ICO will change exactly, states want to get their piece of pie, so there will be cunning laws that will regulate the entire scope of crypto currencies. But I think that these laws will not eradicate the scam in the ICO.
Activity: 602
February 09, 2018, 03:45:36 PM
In my opinion ICO will never die. But I sure that ICO will suffer significant changes. In many countries will appear laws that will regulate everything related to crypto. Also it will regulate ICO. This measure will allow make fraud useless. And of course such ICO projects like telegram ICO will live always.
Activity: 336
February 09, 2018, 03:20:15 PM
It seems to me that just in 2018 and there will be time for ICO of which more and more, projects are more interesting and more prospective!
Of course, it is already clear that the number of ICO in 2018 will only increase compared to 2017. But I'm afraid that the quality of projects may suffer. If any state checks are introduced in the ICO, then this will benefit the whole ICO area.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 09, 2018, 03:18:38 PM
ICO has come to stay, I don't think most people realised that we have crowdfunding before it was rebranded ICO in crypto space, this was as a result of increasing interest rate and when you can do without banks and you have people that do believe in your project why won't you go the easy route
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 02:54:37 PM
yes I believe that most of the ico will die in 2018 because many of them are scams.
Activity: 448
February 09, 2018, 02:50:48 PM
It seems to me that just in 2018 and there will be time for ICO of which more and more, projects are more interesting and more prospective!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Araw ICO
February 09, 2018, 02:46:54 PM
No there will be many more good projects. I do think that if nothing serious happens to the industry, then the companies will only develop
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 09, 2018, 02:25:14 PM
Hello!I dont think ico can die in 2018 becose i belive this year need to be good!and if we talking about ico dies no,ico be less becose exchanges ask sertificate document to be proven(not scam)and this is good,im tired from this icos all days new ico its to much i think..
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
February 09, 2018, 02:08:08 PM
I do not think ICO will die in 2018. The crypto currency market is at the start of its development. Even if the ICO market starts to regulate, it will go a long run to help the cryptocurrency industry.this will eventually help to scrap out the scam projects from the legit ones.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
February 09, 2018, 01:54:19 PM
Good examples can be found from people who become rich with just by doing ICOs. This will not die but will differ from current nature. In Crypto field or not, when you are going to do an investment, there are lot of things you should do. Take your time, ICOs display messages to urge you to invest, but do not get caught by their traps. There are lot of scammers doing huge campaigns and looks very promising at a glance. You have to take your own risk.
Activity: 196
February 09, 2018, 12:53:48 PM
The past year passed, one might say, under the flag of ICO. Projects appeared hundreds, collecting millions of dollars. Yes there! Tens and hundreds of millions. I do not think ICO will die in 2018. The crypto currency market is at the start of its development. Only requirements for ICO-projects will become more stringent.
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
February 09, 2018, 12:47:59 PM
Even if cryptocurrency market falls down to $4000 for Bitcoin, ICO popularity will keep growing.
No regulations from US and China can stop current ICO development. Nowadays it's the top niche in crypto.
Activity: 336
February 09, 2018, 12:45:01 PM
I dont think so because new ideas are created everyday and new ideas will born new ICOs. If people keep thinking ICOs are going to created all next time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
February 09, 2018, 12:42:42 PM
ICO will never die when there are such crypto projects as GoNetwork, NapoleonX, Daneel. Most of all I like the project Daneel, which is why I participate in the company's bounty signature.
whitepaper: https://daneel.io/whitepaper
ANN Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-daneelio-the-first-ai-created-to-help-cryptocurrency-investors-2376203
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
February 08, 2018, 05:36:33 PM
Many governments are afraid of the ICO, because it develops so quickly that they are unable to regulate it. Bureaucracy is just much slower than technology. I am sure, that government restrictions can only a little slow down the development of ICO, but certainly will not happen something very bad.
Totally agree with you. And I hope that the conflict between technology and governments will move into the acute phase. And technology will win. It's time to have something more effective than modern governments.
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
February 08, 2018, 04:47:09 PM
Despite all recent crypto market dips the number of ICOs constantly grows.
This market niche becomes so popular that we can easily see 10 times more ICOs by 2019.
Jump to: