Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 111. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 04:39:07 AM
I think the ICO Coin trend will be for the Coin which has practical application for life, for a specific object.
MLM coin will almost end in half a year
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
February 04, 2018, 04:31:16 AM
i dont think that ICO will die in 2018, 2018 will have some more ICOs, good ICO with a good and true project can make our life more convenient or cut off the fee, they will survive and the bad ones will die
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
February 04, 2018, 04:25:13 AM

I do not think that ICO is extremely important, perhaps one of the building blocks thanks to them at the first 3-5-10 altcoin levels
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 04, 2018, 04:21:12 AM
Yeah I agree about the decreasing trust committed by every start-up because of the consecutive scams happen in the ICO field.
But we know there is always a solution to this problem.

My suggestion is that there should be one sector/company/ICO start-up that will stands as the validator of all legit ICO. This sounds close to impossible but I hope somebody in the forum thinks this as an alternative solution of the current problem we are facing right now.

If that happens, the investor will eventually unite and will no longer find their luck in investing to unverified ICO.
We can now have one, trusted, trade mark of a good ICO.

Another suggestion would be the application of DAICO as what ethereum protocol is having to develop right now, DAICO serves as a security to both investor and ICO team start-up.

This shady process of ICO right should be put to an end, and I hope everybody should contribute for the betterment of this revolution.

I agree with you , But shady process of ICO's cant be stopped but it can be avoided. Its better to study the ICO first before investing because most of the newbie investor just check their goals and the promised returns of the ICO. Investigating the members of ICO will have a great impact on your investigation if it is legitimate or not.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
The Most Profitable Mining Pool
February 04, 2018, 04:12:32 AM
Yeah I agree about the decreasing trust committed by every start-up because of the consecutive scams happen in the ICO field.
But we know there is always a solution to this problem.

My suggestion is that there should be one sector/company/ICO start-up that will stands as the validator of all legit ICO. This sounds close to impossible but I hope somebody in the forum thinks this as an alternative solution of the current problem we are facing right now.

If that happens, the investor will eventually unite and will no longer find their luck in investing to unverified ICO.
We can now have one, trusted, trade mark of a good ICO.

Another suggestion would be the application of DAICO as what ethereum protocol is having to develop right now, DAICO serves as a security to both investor and ICO team start-up.

This shady process of ICO right should be put to an end, and I hope everybody should contribute for the betterment of this revolution.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 04:01:25 AM
I don't think ICOs will die in 2018 since this is a new method for sourcing funds. Also, with regards to scammers, there will always be dubious personalities who will try to extort money from you one way or the other. We can look at banks for example, even goverments and do not forget businesses. One can even look at family members as well. We have to bear in mind that we must do our due diligence in where we put our money. Also, there is no assurance that we will always get our money's worth since we are not in control of their activities. Even if we are in control of such activities, like being an entrepeneur, there are some things we cannot control so we try to minimize our risk by controlling what we can and to prepare for what we cannot.
Activity: 546
February 04, 2018, 03:59:19 AM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

I agree with your exposure. but actually you are campaigning. day by day, I see you always campaigning KickCity. basically you are just like any other ico.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Play2Live presale starts on 5th December
February 04, 2018, 03:38:06 AM
ico will become less in 2018
He will not die, but will improve and become better. These rules of the market force them to work more productively, and people themselves generate so many ideas that it's just an infinite number.
Activity: 532
Presale is live!
February 04, 2018, 03:26:47 AM
ico will become less in 2018
Activity: 112
February 04, 2018, 02:47:54 AM
I dont think ICO ll close .Its a new crypto world but ICO ll upgrade and hope they ll come with new feature  because of market competition .No one can never stop the people thinking of new ideas ICO ll batter in few month .i am also work on new ICO program its name CVproof.i think you should also join this program .you find good opportunity there.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
February 04, 2018, 02:46:37 AM
you re right man...many icos just focus on their token sale and not how they develop their product...and they also make too many token sale...like multiple times pre ico??then you can buy again in ico...what the...its really greedy...but many people still need ico like me...a bounty hunter...i can earn money from it...so i hope they make many improvements in 2018
Activity: 338
February 04, 2018, 02:38:32 AM
Indeed many scammers are on behalf of ICO as their mode to benefit from cheats. But not a few companies are also successful and growing rapidly from the sales of ICO they do. ICO is still important for altcoin sustainability, so I think in 2018 ICO will still be there for the benefit of funding startups.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
CV proof..best project 2018
February 04, 2018, 02:28:46 AM
my opinion ICOs are greatest way to get maximum for cryptocurrency investments.with increasing high demand cryptocurrencies my get more popularity day by day.so new projects will be launch in future.that mean number of icos get higher and higher in future.but problem is how many of those are real icos? majority may ended up as scams. how to identify proper/good project and scam?you should have study project A-Z before investing on ICO.i would like to introduce a good project currently going on.its CVProof.project sale will start from march 1.its a project with great concept.it connect job seekers and HR managers of companies in efficient way.CVproof allows companies to easily verify - and in a cost-effective way - whether an applicant holds the validated career credentials needed for the role. It is the first digital CV platform to guarantee full integrity around the credentials at each major career milestone.so always check the concept of project.if it is a good concept like this..that ico never get failed..goodluck
Activity: 18
February 04, 2018, 02:06:53 AM

Without an ICO, they would introduce their project Smiley
Activity: 108
February 04, 2018, 01:35:40 AM
ICO coins are the raw projects we have today. Many things need to be done so that they can be as successful as others. I definitely believe that it will not die if only they improve their credibility. Most ICOs are scams and people do not buy. When companies only improve this aspect, they will surely succeed like the others. People also have to be patient and support it wholeheartedly.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS
February 04, 2018, 01:22:30 AM
Iam not more know about ICO.  But I know that ICO not die in 2018. Some ICO are very good and will not die .
Activity: 291
February 03, 2018, 09:09:16 PM
you wrong dude, ICO never die. believe me, because ICO is the good place to invest now.
Activity: 392
February 03, 2018, 03:23:20 PM
most likely the ICO will not die! Yes, the market there are many new cryptocurrencies and more ICO Scam, but those issues will be solved with new technologies. Progress does not stand still and if the trend ICO will disappear,only moving to a new improved direction,possibly with a different abbreviation.
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
February 03, 2018, 02:57:15 PM
ICO is here to stay. It will be more regulated, for the good of both investors and projects. Ride the tide and enjoy the wind!

I agree with this. ICO isn't going anywhere. I can't even count how ICO came out during the first month of this year. It insane.
Activity: 280
February 03, 2018, 02:56:31 PM
it will not die but it will become more regulated. Some countried might completely ban icos, but that won't happen globally.
Jump to: