Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 30. (Read 11537 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 08:14:39 AM
I think about that and now i see almost all ICOs crashes on the exchanges. I think in the near future (not this year) ICOs will be stoping or hard cap will be smaler because now i don't see high level interest from investors.
Activity: 448
Merit: 104
July 22, 2018, 08:01:31 AM
Too many icos is a reason why interest of people is keep getting lower and there are too many scams which is stopping people to invest in considerably newest market in the Industry. And lastly market condition is very bad that's most important thing right now.
Activity: 98
July 22, 2018, 07:56:08 AM
If there is any expectation at all concerning ICO, we are going to see more ICO coming to cryptocurrency market to raise fund. ICO is a brilliant way to raise fund for projecy that hitherto might been rejected by mainstream. What people do with ICO proceed is entirely different issue.
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
July 22, 2018, 07:31:45 AM
If you look at the numbers, actually more people invested more money in ICOs then last year. But people were largely no happy with their results, the majority of ICOs this year traded below ICO price once they hit exchanges. There were only few exceptions as Quarkchain but it was very hard to get in during the ICO and that created sn artificial demand. Most other projects tanked without giving the eary investor the chance to take profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 06:55:31 AM
In 2018, governments or regulators will also improve the ICO's supervision, and the ICO will be more clearly defined, and more specific regulations will be formulated for ICO financing/investment.
This will make the ICO project more standardized and will also make the ICO more widely accepted.
Activity: 35
July 22, 2018, 06:47:41 AM
I don't think the ICO will die. This is a working way for the project to get money from investors. ICO thanks to all the people around may be holders of the project.
Activity: 38
July 22, 2018, 06:19:35 AM
I think ICOs will not die in 2018.There is no doubt that the ICO market has seen nothing but success yet, and there are some fundamentally strong projects in the market, but a correction is due in time. One of the key factors fueling the ICO frenzy was a lack of regulations, but that is changing gradually.
Activity: 42
July 22, 2018, 02:33:16 AM
I don't think cryptos should be mixed with startups/kickstarters. Cryptos should be trustless, transparent and decentralized, ICOs are none of those things so using a blockchain platform doesn't really offer any benefits to them, in fact just giving a bad name to cryptos.
Activity: 56
July 22, 2018, 02:33:11 AM
If too much ico this year the possibility of ico projects will decline in enthusiasts and investors who buy their coins or tokens. this is very influential with ico project growth in the future.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
July 22, 2018, 02:31:42 AM
In 2018-2019 ICO will continue its development and their number will only increase. This form of attracting investment is now attracting the attention of more and more representatives of small and medium-sized businesses and after the beginning of regulation of this sphere, more and more people will be willing to invest in a promising project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
July 21, 2018, 11:56:52 PM
Number of ICOs is going up and this trend is not likely to change anytime soon. High quality ICOs like EOT (aka EON) in my signature should do  fine. Check out more details at its website or its reddit page:
https://www.reddit.com/r/eontoken/
Activity: 17
July 21, 2018, 11:53:36 PM
Maybe it will not die but will not explode as in 2017. There are still new projects but not much
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
July 21, 2018, 11:52:13 PM
Never die. All new startups need capital to start and start developing their idea and product. My opinion is not going to die, it is in 2018, not 2019 ...

For my own opinion ICO will not die anymore because we can see that users and believers of it are get increasing day by day. What we really need to think is to study which projects are having good ideas and will develop well in the long run of manipulation.
Hmm in my own perspective.. I think ICO will not going die. Why? Because I believe that it will improve, I believe that ICO has a potential to be successful. Not now but maybe soon! And I hope that all scammers will be gone. We must trust in ICO, it's in a bad comdition now, but i hope it will be more secure and profitable.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 11:39:12 PM
Never die. All new startups need capital to start and start developing their idea and product. My opinion is not going to die, it is in 2018, not 2019 ...

For my own opinion ICO will not die anymore because we can see that users and believers of it are get increasing day by day. What we really need to think is to study which projects are having good ideas and will develop well in the long run of manipulation.
Activity: 154
July 21, 2018, 11:02:15 PM
For this year ico will fail, many people will leave, but it will still not die. This type of financing has proven to be feasible, but it is not perfect enough, lacking transparency and supervision, so there will definitely be someone to improve it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 10:54:06 PM
Activity: 80
July 21, 2018, 10:48:07 PM
Have gone over related themes on this string yet the main answer I can give on this subject is that ICO can't pass on in 2018 as a result of the whales in the crypto world, the whales utilize ICO as a road to profit. Hence I don't see ICOs going into eradication in 2018.
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 02:22:20 PM
The new ICO regulation is so good. And Bounty campaigns. but should go through more control. There must be a system that puts more trust in people. Many ICOs and Bounties are regretting people. It should be a system that gives people the confidence to invest without thinking. Sometimes I worry too much about investing. There must be a market far from fraud.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
July 21, 2018, 02:13:49 PM
ICO are very strong and there are many realistic projects that may interest the backers, however there needs to be some better research a publicity to avoid the scams before becoming truly popular.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
July 21, 2018, 12:49:54 PM
I think ICO not die. Now ICO condition not good. a time ICO passing golden time. i believe after few days ICO came back.     
ICO wont die, even in a very bad shape, it wknt die since many are still contributing in the hope of its restoration. It will prolong because investors put their trusts in it. Even if scam are frequently happening, it has still something to offer.
Pages:
Jump to: