Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 32. (Read 11537 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 08:59:45 AM
well this was quite unpopular opinion because were already on mid-year and in fact the market is still quite stable even in bearish
Activity: 62
July 21, 2018, 08:55:45 AM
No, good and bad ICOs will remain in the crypto space. I disagree with the opinion ICOs 2018 death. This will continue like a cycle, generation by generation because conducting an ICO project is like a business that spread like a contagious disease. Now we observe a lull - incubation period.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
July 21, 2018, 08:37:28 AM
I get perceived the earful that every daytime ternary ICO plan alfilaria in in the employee. Of movement approach of them are aught. This bent couldn’t branch elsewhere dim departed. But the world of ICO projects needs more tough rules.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 06:17:53 AM
I think this year ico market will suffer some changes, but definitely will not die. We will wait for the decision on regulation.
Activity: 47
July 21, 2018, 06:16:24 AM
 think the ICO future never dies, as it brings in huge profits from it and more and more people are seeking and entering the cryptocurrencies market. I hope that the year 2018 will determine the direction of further development and bring the field to a new level.
Activity: 632
Merit: 108
https://imgur.com/TOEV9DO
July 21, 2018, 02:19:59 AM
There are a lot of abuses in this area now and strict control over the ICO is necessary. I think, in process of cleansing from scams, attractiveness ICO will increase and nobody will think about their death.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
July 21, 2018, 02:17:39 AM
I don't think ICO will disappear this year, and the first four months of this year are really ICO sluggish, mainly because a large number of non serious ICO projects have come into the market, and I think ICO will come back after the first half of this year's amendment, which is still a good way to promote new projects in the encrypted world.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 02:09:45 AM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

What is more, you can get tokens for testing KickCity beta. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

As of now ico's will totally die as there are many people who do not mine or are creator to create coins and new technology. We need investment and different country to invest so the main capital can flow to the crypto markets.
But I believed crypto will survive for many years as so many investors incourage to invest their shares because crypto is the best advertisement of there product or projects.
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
July 21, 2018, 02:07:27 AM
I don't think by an indistinguishable path from you, icos are something to be thankful for all things considered. Perhaps without them, there would not be a fourth of all the altcoins that are on the main 20 right now.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
July 21, 2018, 02:06:11 AM
Nop i dont think they will but with some regulations it will be more trustfull so scamers would leave it soon or late and investors wouldnt invest in projects which havent any results before ICO.
Activity: 87
July 21, 2018, 01:55:16 AM
why 2018 ?) in my opinion, ico will live for many years . I think that about 30-40 years for sure
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 01:47:23 AM
I think ico will not die in this year even for a few more years, it's just just decreasing and I think it's a natural thing in the world of crypto, if you are sure please invest in ico
Activity: 155
July 21, 2018, 01:33:25 AM
many analysts say that 2018 is the best year for crypto , this year the funds raised in the ico are several times moret than last year
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
July 20, 2018, 08:41:32 AM
The process itself will never be able to die, another question is how to make us so as to reduce the number of deceived people. We need to think very carefully about how we all the same increase the responsibility of developers.
Activity: 54
July 20, 2018, 08:40:18 AM
As long as people invest, ICOs will live on. You have to do your research and invest in any ICO
July 20, 2018, 08:33:57 AM
I think ICO will not die because ICO is a pretty good campaign media when the developer team creates a new coin and does not have the funds.
so ICO is a positi thing for developers as a suggestion to attract investors.

because I think looking for investors who really support a coin is pretty difficult.
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 04:52:27 AM
does not mean if now many ico is a scam then ico will die, in fact, there are some ico who will not scam but it is difficult to determine which ico will not scam, because now there is also ico that looks good but it turns out ico is a scam, as well otherwise. should be careful when you want to participate in ico, and check the team manager and also whitepaper ico it.
Activity: 252
July 20, 2018, 04:21:37 AM
there is a decrease in the amount of demand due to the bear season in the digital currency markets. to me many ico will die in this period. it will not catch the SoftCap value. so these will die
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
July 20, 2018, 04:15:51 AM
Yes, there are many problems with ICO, especially in 2018.
But I don't see any reason why ICO will die in 2018.
Of course there will be many differences in ICOs this year.
There won't be so much hype. ICOs won't be able to reach high cap easily.
It is not bad at all.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
July 19, 2018, 05:08:40 PM
I think ICOs need to die out slowly but surely. Most ICOs evaluating their coins at ridiculous prices and the users are being scammed and tricked into buying the coins. The ICO bubble will pop one day when people get enough of losing money to scammers.
Pages:
Jump to: