Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 33. (Read 11538 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 06:08:56 AM
Don't think so, because, in my opinion, is the fastest and most simple way for start-ups to raise awareness and start the development. Also, ICOs provide the greatest access to potential investors and makes it easier for a project to reveal and explain the main idea of the project and the most important details that must be explained.
I believe that ICOs will never die and they will be there for all the upcoming start-ups since, as I told you above, is the easiest way to start your business and get enough funds for its development
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
July 19, 2018, 05:43:12 AM
ICOs are too profitable projects to be dead. To my mind they will be here even in the far future while people will not create something new and universal.
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
July 19, 2018, 02:18:52 AM
I will add something to this without the advertisement at the bottom of your message. I really do not think that ICO's will end ever. Remember there are millions of business out there if not tens of millions, and I mean smalll and medium businesses. Hell I bet my favorite sushi bar can take advantage of Crypto and make a sushitoken of its own to finance its small business. Scam companies are everywhere and not just in crypto we just need to be very careful when joining and investing in one.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
July 19, 2018, 02:04:49 AM
It seems that 2018 is not the last year for ICOs.
And it is not yet known how the activity of the investors will change when the market goes up (I hope it will happen soon). Perhaps ICO will get a second chance and will be profitable again.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
July 18, 2018, 10:46:42 PM
ICOs need some regulations. Because without it, everyone could easily create ICO, collect a lot of money and dissapear with money.
With the number of ICOs there must be clear regulation, without regulation it will make everyone free and keep making coins so that it will threaten the future of crypto, too much crypto then the competition becomes tight and makes a lot of coins die.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 500
July 18, 2018, 10:29:42 PM
I think ICOs will not die in 2018, not die even in many years but may be its will be reduced with regulations. Nowadays we have to be very selective. Only it is necessary to do very rigorous studies, to investigate very much and to investigate every detail of the project to achieve this. 
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 18, 2018, 10:09:43 PM
I think ICO will not die, because now many new projects are being created, as well as the governments of many countries want to legalize and implement the crypto currency in our life.
but many ICOs scam now, if let it be, i think ICOs will no more
ICOs must be regulated, so many people who invest in ICO not lose their money
Activity: 23
July 18, 2018, 10:06:50 PM
 ICO is just a way of investing. Although there are fraudsters, it is unreasonable to give up some really skilled and capable teams and projects for this reason.
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 18, 2018, 08:12:14 PM
I doubt ICO's will die anytime soon. All i look forward to is a better, coordinated and reduced ICO activities.
Reasons:
- ICO costs money to run and when at the end of it; the organization didn't realize set target, that means some loss to them
- Influx of so many ICO activities can make the blockchain community loose track of projects aimed at scamming people's hard earned fund
-  Ease in following trends

Blockchain technology is in a generation of it's own and ICO is a part of it.
There's no death happening anytime soon.  
copper member
Activity: 196
July 18, 2018, 08:04:47 PM
yes you are right but we have to realize that the people who invested in a single most can not participate in an official oic yes this is a problem but anyway who needs a legal oic if there is no such limit of collection the same weight on two scales
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
July 18, 2018, 07:59:01 PM
I also felt that ICO would die in 2018 because of the popularity of hardfork
but it turns out the opposite, more and more ICO launching in 2018 that makes all investors become confused to buy new coins or tokens
Activity: 86
July 18, 2018, 07:57:54 PM
Ico will not die, it will be reduced, because it will soon be regulated, and not everyone will be able to open their coin. And in my opinion correctly, because a lot of Scam.
Yes of course ICO can die, in 2018 they are good project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
A decentralized registry for unique assets
July 18, 2018, 07:56:25 PM
I think ICO will not die, because now many new projects are being created, as well as the governments of many countries want to legalize and implement the crypto currency in our life.
Activity: 597
July 18, 2018, 07:47:31 PM
I don't think so ICO will die. Because ICO is one of the most important fields in the crypto. If ICO dies then no New coins will come in the crypto platform easily. You have to remember, Binance, Bancor and most of the good coins had the ICO. Maybe ICO is doing not well, because of the bad situation of the crypto market, nothing else. The bad face of ICOs that Many ICOs scammed people. That's why everyone needs to careful before investing in any ICO. And if the market grows then ICO market will be good too.
Activity: 87
July 18, 2018, 07:46:01 PM
ICOs will not die . They will only take a new form and shape in order to protect investors and deliver efficiently. That's where regulations come into play because there are so many projects out there that just intend run away with investors funds thereby hiding under the umbrella of ICO
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
July 18, 2018, 07:35:34 PM
ICOs need some regulations. Because without it, everyone could easily create ICO, collect a lot of money and dissapear with money.

In my own opinion, there is no chance for the ico's to die because there are always new altcoins that is being introduced in the market which makes the competition and price of bitcoins to grow even more.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 07:30:36 PM
ICO is a method of collecting investment. Some project teams just want to collect money and be rich. There is a trick in the ICO sector. But the idea of investing with a high profit rate is an idea that everyone likes. Focus on product, team, and community.
Activity: 202
July 18, 2018, 03:30:49 PM
I think the ico will live for about two more years. further, this process will go down
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 06:57:58 AM
The current challenges and panic has been affected the market price, which bitcoin does not like that using a force news against the industry, buy nevertheless Crypto industrial we not die, but rather is going to be more stronger in future use.
Activity: 280
https://www.soar.earth/
July 18, 2018, 06:54:51 AM
I don't know why the ICO should die this year. It became a bit more difficult to look for good ICO, but my income remained at the same level. And I'm sure the ICO will live long.
Pages:
Jump to: