Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 25. (Read 11536 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 02:15:38 PM
The ICO will not die but will constantly be transformed until it comes to the most convenient and safe option for fundraising.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
July 28, 2018, 02:12:44 PM
It is difficult to say , but of course the projects do not collect such amounts as in 2017 , and after the benefit of the project on the exchange tokens all pour into the bottom
in any case, if after ico the companies start selling coins very sharply on the stock exchange, then clearly it does not benefit the project. I think that all investors should think about the consequences of their actions.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 02:12:07 PM
the bear season, which has been going on since the beginning of the year, has lowered all new coin prices. investors are losing money. so they do not support new projects and they do not join icos. but that does not mean ico will die.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 02:11:09 PM
It is difficult to say , but of course the projects do not collect such amounts as in 2017 , and after the benefit of the project on the exchange tokens all pour into the bottom
However I think that ICO will not die on and in the coming year. Only if some rule of law will apply to crypto, but we also have to be careful but in that case I believe that ICO will end, on the other hand you have to believe with what you do.
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 02:10:20 PM
I don't think it will happen. ICO will live on as long as there are people ready to invest on it. It s clear that it s risky and certain people are becoming skeptical about them but keep in mind behind a high risk, there s a big profit
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 02:02:52 PM
Faith is a very important thing, hold on and then work, wait for the victory to come back. You will succeed this way
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 02:00:09 PM
Activity: 546
July 28, 2018, 01:58:45 PM
I strongly agree with your idea. The ICO economy will not die in 2018. The best ones in ICO projects are investing. The main problem is scam ICO projects. scam ICO projects pollute the crypto world. be careful before investing and invest in non-scam ICO projects.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
July 28, 2018, 12:37:31 PM
I do not think it will die in 2018. At present there is a lot of demand for ICO projects and they are very active now. The demand for startups is increasing and that will keep the ICO going for a long time.
Activity: 168
July 28, 2018, 12:34:49 PM
It is too early to predict this. I think so. After all, there are still somewhere 30% of successful companies. And there is where to choose. And these companies are working. So, while the situation is not critical.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
July 28, 2018, 12:29:51 PM
I have seen so many scams in stock markets. Result? it has died? Grin no.  It has attracted more  and more people.  The index relating to stocks has doubled tripled.  
The concept for the entrepreneurs is almost the same for stock or ICO.  The basic difference is that holder of a stock is by name but holder of crypto is just having it in his wallet.

So because the stocks despite the same circumstances have not died but have grown to new heights; I think ICOs will never die but will grow further and touch new heights.

Like stock markets the scammers / cheaters / bad stocks are kicked out in the same way good cryptos will grow but bad / scams / cheat ICO cryptos will automatically go to gutter.  
Activity: 425
July 28, 2018, 12:24:48 PM
I don't think that ICO will die in 2018. Seeing what happens to ICOs being presented now a days, it makes me sad. There are lots of opportunists and scammers taking advantage of ICO. They are actually destroying the supposedly good thing about ICO, which innovations and revolutions of the technology.

There will come a time where those scammers will be apprehended when regulatory agencies are put into place.
Activity: 406
July 28, 2018, 12:09:28 PM
ICO won't die easily, so many projects that able to reach their hardcap during the bear market. A lot of promising right now, that offer much better compare to the previous  altcoins listed in CMC.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
July 28, 2018, 12:06:47 PM
Ico will not die as long as bitcoin and cryptocurrency persist and grow. Because ico is the part of cryptocurrency. And i think with the development of technology and the times it will make more and more emerging ico.
Activity: 168
July 28, 2018, 12:01:31 PM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

What is more, you can get tokens for testing KickCity beta. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
Oh no don’t worry. ICOs will not die this early. Also why do you just care about ICO? Coins like TAU, ADA and NEO are more better than them and if you want to have profits, buy them as soon as you can.
Activity: 173
July 28, 2018, 11:46:44 AM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

What is more, you can get tokens for testing KickCity beta. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
Don’t be so negative. It is not true about the ICOs. They are great and everyone should try them. But let me tell you, they are not better than coins like PRG, XRP and EOS currently  because performance of these coins is amazing.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
July 28, 2018, 08:14:09 AM
I do not think mass funding will end. Otherwise it's against the philosophy of crypto money. But you have to be more careful.
Activity: 770
July 28, 2018, 08:11:48 AM
KyckCity not a very successful project, to put it mildly. Pavel Durov does not give any news about his project, although I believe that Durov will make a really good project, as he had done only a good and high-quality product. ICO won't die for long.
Activity: 784
July 28, 2018, 05:48:14 AM
I do not think ICO will die, but the rules will change soon, it's for sure. Scam takes a large percentage, and someone has to stop it. But this should not lead to death, it seems to me it will give a new impetus to development
90% airdrop right now is a scam. so from that I think everyone should be careful and also jelly in looking for airdrop suitable for them. because now it's better to focus on bounty campaign
Activity: 135
July 28, 2018, 05:40:40 AM
I do not agree with this view.

ICO projects continue to be on the market for a while. Many projects are coming out of scam. But there are also very good projects between them.

ICO projects have a separate place in the crypto money world.
Pages:
Jump to: