Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 34. (Read 11538 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
July 18, 2018, 06:50:34 AM
ICOs need some regulations. Because without it, everyone could easily create ICO, collect a lot of money and dissapear with money.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 06:30:53 AM
I am also thinking that ICO is experiencing that the easiest part of their lives but I'm not thinking that it would be dead completely, because there are so many great projects still going on. Just need to be careful with them
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 03:59:21 PM
ICO is never going to die not even in the year 3020 let alone 2018. Crypto is Goin stronger day by day in some countries and it has been accepted in many part of the world.
Activity: 123
Merit: 16
July 17, 2018, 03:56:41 PM
ICO will never die as they make money for the ones starting the ICO. As long as there are fools willing to give away money to stupid projects we will have stupid shady ICOs.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining
July 17, 2018, 03:55:07 PM
I don't think so, i think the crypto market will still grow x50 from here because every single company on earth will want to get in on it, like they did with online payments, webshops, outsourcing, ... its all just in the very early stages, money has been made but wealth is still available
Activity: 883
Merit: 262
July 17, 2018, 03:53:17 PM
ICOs could become something different in the future, but don't cease to exist anytime soon. I also believe the investing in ICOs will change significantly.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 03:41:42 PM
ICO will exist until there is crypto. Them becomes every day more and more. It affects their quality. Now their very small part are horogy perspective projects. Many of them are ICO swindlers who want to collect only money and to disappear. Therefore it is necessary to choose attentively ICO for investments not to lose the money.
Activity: 90
July 17, 2018, 03:40:22 PM
Now the peak of the ICO, it's too early for them to disappear. And I think that they just do not disappear, they evolve into something else
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
July 17, 2018, 03:37:52 PM
Not at all, just loook beyond the current bearish market, a 3- 6 months bullish run can greatly turn things around.This year could still be the year of ICOS
Activity: 151
July 17, 2018, 03:36:02 PM
I don't think they will die, but more likely evolve into making them safer for investments. As long as the price of bitcoin goes up and the media keep reporting on it, more and more people are going to get involved in crypto, meaning a new market of investors for ICO's. ICOs will only stop through regulation or if they are not viable anymore and people don't invest into them.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
July 17, 2018, 03:27:32 PM
To be honest, I hope so.
I lost a lot of money into "promising" ICOs all around the globe into the last years.
Too many scams. Too many.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 17, 2018, 03:25:03 PM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

What is more, you can get tokens for testing KickCity beta. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
wow, Pavel Durov have brains for that too... scammers will exist in all times in all spheres, the qustion is, should we justify our fails by blaming all around us or taking the responsibility and go into the matter deeper?
Activity: 162
July 17, 2018, 02:58:29 PM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

What is more, you can get tokens for testing KickCity beta. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
I don’t think they will die! The way people are accepting crypto, businesses are going crazy over it and doing the same they are also accepting cryptocurrency. Liven is one of the best example and if you check their whitepaper you’ll say it’s the best project. It’s an Australian ICO that gives you rewards for using its token.
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 02:20:41 PM
No way! The number of ICOs in this first semester of 2018 has already surpassed the number of the whole year of 2017! ICO will just increase in number and quality!
Activity: 182
July 17, 2018, 02:17:02 PM
Often it brings betters results getting into new coins that backers know well and thus carry a better opportunity to consider on the technical side as much as in the economic side.
Activity: 266
July 17, 2018, 12:50:56 PM
I do not think that ICO will disappear so quickly and disappear at all. I do believe though that ICO may be more heavily regulated from country to country and some places like the U.S and China who banned ICO are making it very hard for their citizens to enter this investment class.
I also hold the view that ICO will not disappear. Only scammers disappear who, by the way of ICO, only take money from people. Most likely everything will start to be controlled even more, but it will not disappear exactly
Activity: 132
July 17, 2018, 11:06:53 AM
At present, the ICO is an important element in the crypto ecosystem. I think the ICO is promoting the development of the blockchain industry. At least ico is a means of connecting the popularity of crypto to the community. But I think in the future ICO can be controlled and authentic. It is safe and gives maximum confidence to users and investors.
Activity: 196
July 17, 2018, 11:01:17 AM
On the contrary, ico is developing intensively. Every year, even month, more and more cryptocurrencies are issued.. The crypt and icoest future!!!
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
July 17, 2018, 10:54:19 AM
I do not think that the ICO will end in the near future, especially this year. Governments do not want to ban ICO, but want to introduce regulation. I hope after this the number of scam projects will be less.
Activity: 333
Merit: 13
July 17, 2018, 10:54:12 AM
ICOs declined in recent months, when bitcoin began to fall strongly. I think by 2020 the ICOs will disappear.
Pages:
Jump to: