Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 36. (Read 11538 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 07:45:14 AM
 Now ICO are become popular because of the token profitable offered. Also token from ICO now is much productive than altcoin and bitcoin. That's people are still willing to invest money to the ICO because they seen that the ICO is very potential to earn huge profit in short period of time.
Activity: 108
July 16, 2018, 07:27:48 AM
I want the rules of ico to be normalized. If everybody can have an ico. Then there must be some deception. So if the rules of ico are not changed, I think this is the time bomb of cryptocurrency. It will explode sooner or later.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
July 16, 2018, 07:18:56 AM
I made a small observation. It lies in the fact that most tokens after the exchange loses value in two or three times depending on the prospects of the project. So people are not willing to carry their money in different ICO. Why waste your money?
Activity: 103
July 16, 2018, 07:12:55 AM
I can't see it ever completly dying unless strict regulations come in, it's such an easy method for a startup to raise funds.
Activity: 82
July 16, 2018, 07:10:40 AM
he only one reason I see that banks more credits with better conditions to the small and middle companies. And we won't need ICO after that but now when banks have huge profit and oligopoly we'll see a lot of ICO 's. In general ICO 's idea that you can raise money before product or prototype and made a company. You won't need banks or investors , you don't need to share your company with big money. ICO can help company raise money and concentrate on product or marker or marketing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 16, 2018, 07:08:42 AM
This market is rather young to fie so fast. Not everyone has played enough, and not all have been squeezed out of it. I think there will be tougher measures and no more, and the ICO market will gain momentum. Definitely not in 2018
Activity: 20
July 16, 2018, 07:04:14 AM
Not die but it has slowed down a hell of a lot, don't see many selling out in a few days anymore.
Activity: 77
July 16, 2018, 06:31:47 AM
the existing financial system will change in the near future, in the whole world, Bitcoin will be a valid shopping tool and altcoins from ICO will be too
Activity: 136
July 16, 2018, 06:02:08 AM
I have just joined crypto. But I see that crypto is currently progressing quite well in its ICO program. I see that new ICOs are increasingly emerging. This shows that Competition that occurs between ICO increasingly tight. So I think, ICO will not end in this year, but it becomes the peak to continue to grow and develop in attracting the interests of the community and investors.
Activity: 168
July 16, 2018, 05:57:57 AM
For me,I dont think ICO will die.Now a days there are more and more ICO has successful project.It helps crypto currency rise.I would suggest to participate in ICO so we can support it's project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 05:57:25 AM
Bitcoin price effect most of the new ICO project and lot of ICO's failed,current cyrpto currency market is very bad and all coins going down from the top price level, so most of the people scare to invest in crypto currency and ICO projects. However some good ICO's are got success.if you compare ICO project in 2017 with 2018 most of the ICO in 2018 failed.May be after market condition changed the demand for ICO will increase and price also change in market,some countries regulations also effect in 2018
Activity: 70
July 16, 2018, 05:52:18 AM
I think on the contrary, they will only go up and there will be more and more of them. We are at the very beginning of the guys
Activity: 104
July 16, 2018, 05:47:48 AM
While there is a crypto currency, there will be ico.  After all, this is the best way to attract investors and the public to your project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 05:46:44 AM
I think nobody should trust blind in Initital coin offerings rating sites. I think they are a great oppurtinity to save some of your time. But you also have to do researches about every project before you invest in them
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
July 16, 2018, 05:40:41 AM
After steadily climbing, the volume of ICOs has been slowing since late 2017, according to recent research by EY. This might be due to ICO bans in South Korea and China, and looming regulations elsewhere. Whatever the case may be, the ICO market is clearly entering a more mature phase after 2017’s heyday.

The total amount of funds raised via ICOs reached $5.6 billion last year, and this year investments have not diminished. But they are going to fewer ICOs.
Activity: 260
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 05:39:33 AM
I expect regulators and authorities worldwide to come down hard on fraudulent ICOs in the new year. That's because many ICOs skirted existing regulation in order to raise equity — with no solid business to back up the offering. Funds raised from some of these ventures have already started to disappear, and regulators, such as the SEC, recently announced that they're getting ready to crack down on them.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
July 16, 2018, 05:36:45 AM
Yes, there are ICOs who are scammers. We cannot avoid scammers in this world. But, there are still good ICOs out there that have a good project to be implemented or had already been implemented which makes them to have a good future.
It is easy to avoid scammers. You should simply study all available information about this project, and see the professional reviews about this project like Ian Balina and others.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 05:34:06 AM
ICO will not die in 2018. There are more innovations in technology and good project development will create that requires funding through ICO that is why ICO will continue.
Activity: 86
July 16, 2018, 05:32:23 AM
Currently still using KYC for safe steps, but that is not enough because not all ICOs do not feel obliged to use it, so I think the government should already know which ICO system should be banned. As long as the market and the volume of crypto still exist, ICO will not die because it is one of the interconnected parts.
Activity: 77
July 16, 2018, 05:26:23 AM
Yes, there are ICOs who are scammers. We cannot avoid scammers in this world. But, there are still good ICOs out there that have a good project to be implemented or had already been implemented which makes them to have a good future.
Pages:
Jump to: