Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 95. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 104
“Blockchain Connection Framework”
March 20, 2018, 08:09:31 PM
I suppose that ICOs in 2018 will move to a new level. The amount of project will be reduced, but the quality should be improved for sure. Moreover I guess that in 2018 ETH will share the place of the top ICO platform with NEM, NEO and other projects.

I agree. I, more so, foresee this than the possibility of it dying out. ICOs either through investments on it or campaigns, are the bread and butter of most people here and many others venturing in the cryptocurrency market. That's why, as much as there are a lot of uncertainties swirling around ICOs, speaking of them as scams or failures, I think that people would continuously support them and see them as a good way to earn coins and profit at the same time because it's not that easy to do, and there are still lots of promising projects left to be found.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 07:59:34 PM
Nothing will happen. Even ico market will be better in 2018. I think scam will die.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 07:56:35 PM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.
I believe and hope that ICO won't die atleast until 2020, it's because i am bounty hunter and have good profit from these ICOs, and i dont want lost it so fast like you're suggesting
Believe me, until 2020, cryptically survive) We are just at the very beginning of the path under the name = FREEDOM!
Activity: 239
March 20, 2018, 07:51:38 PM
I do not think so
if ICO dies in 2018
then the bitcoin price will go down considerably
My logic is who would buy bitcoin if not from the new ICO
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
March 20, 2018, 04:24:40 PM
they most likely will not disappear, but will move to another level, where there will be trust and there will be no scammers
Activity: 146
Merit: 12
March 20, 2018, 01:22:37 PM
ICO can't die like that, cause it's the most popular part of cryptocurrencies now that makes people interested in using cryptocoins and invest money into them
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 09:24:19 AM
I don't see that ICO's are gonna be dead this year because as I see many companies are pursuing their projects with this ICO's way and many investors are also in with it they support the ICO's running in this year as people known that many people know are trusting more ICO and I also support some ICO's that are running that's why I put some investment to my trusted manager.
Activity: 89
March 20, 2018, 09:19:58 AM
I do not think so, it's just the beginning of the year, so remember the ICO in 2017 really exploded in September
Activity: 364
March 20, 2018, 09:19:27 AM
not today and this years there are some ICOs being introduced, and I don't think will  die during crypto business is still very potential. although there are some scam  ,but that business.
Activity: 59
March 20, 2018, 09:00:29 AM
I think it will end if the environment is not developing. In short that will never happen in the world change is the only permanent i think it just 18%- 20% in the world are discovered. So as long as the environment is changing many people are still developing some ICOS and other projects that are new. So ICO will not die in 2018.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 08:49:46 AM
i really hope so
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
March 20, 2018, 08:49:21 AM
Everyone around began to create their own ICOs on a wave of hype. Of course this will also end as sharply as it began but I think that crypto will find another more progressive way for its assets.
Activity: 132
March 20, 2018, 07:45:46 AM
In my opinion, ico will not die in 2018. In addition to those countries that have endorsed the use of cryptocurrency as a legitimate monetary asset and have allowed the crypto trade to be subject to a tax that has been adjusted over time as Japan , Netherlands, Canada, Germany ... In addition, the discussion at the G20 summit may be a turning point for the crypto market in the world. That is why ICO will always be associated with crypto with any suspicion and influence. ICO will continue to develop as an important technology in the development of cryptocurrency.
https://medium.com/the-mission/countries-approving-cryptocurrencies-b5bbca1a5a03
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 07:05:14 AM
I also think the ICO are good from time to time you can find really interesting projects. And also to be honest if all ICO with tokens on ethereum network disappear the price of ethereum will drop a bit. There are a lot of Tokens from ICO and every token need a fee when you send them so it boost price of ethereum a bit thanks to demand.
Activity: 286
Merit: 11
March 20, 2018, 07:02:49 AM
This post is becoming more and more relevant at current time. With every large advertising scrapping ICO ads and countries becoming more strict towards ICOs.
It's going to be a tough year for ICOs but not the ultimate death. ICO have changed the way startup raise their fund and is here for good.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
March 20, 2018, 06:54:23 AM
I think no ICO is the most trending part of cryptocurrency today so it wont die in this 2018 will maybe it will goes up as you can see today there are so many tokens and new coins are joining everyday and you cant stop them since so many people see ICO is the fastest way to earn more money.

Positively ICO will never die this year because as you can see there are so many legit ICO's which are promoting good standing coins in the crypto world.
They are so many people in the community get interest to join ICO projects in order to earn extra income in the future. What we are really need is to verify and double check if ICO's that we are joining is real and having a legit identities. The more real ICO's in crytocurrency the lesser chances that it will die this present time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 06:40:17 AM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.
I believe and hope that ICO won't die atleast until 2020, it's because i am bounty hunter and have good profit from these ICOs, and i dont want lost it so fast like you're suggesting
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
March 20, 2018, 06:36:30 AM
Although there are already many ICO who doing scams, but proven today in 2018, there are still many ICOs that stand upright and developed well. Anyhow, as long as there is crypto or crypto still alive and still many people are interested.. I think ICO will remain in it from time to time, it's like a complement I guess.
Scams is still there, we just have to remain vigilant, due after all there are still many people who are have a bad intend through in crypto.
Activity: 132
March 20, 2018, 06:31:01 AM

They will not die, but the fact that they will be filtered to avoid scammers and not long-term projects with weak functionality is yes. I have long wanted to choose among the best and most promising Ico, and not to study every detail so that later it will not remain with anything.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
March 20, 2018, 06:27:05 AM
in my opinion ico will never die. technology is a developing sight. as tecnology is thriving icos will be thriving. but they will not all be successful.
Pages:
Jump to: