Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 94. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 06:16:12 PM
 Bitcoin idea was an amazing idea when was created by Satoshi but its not work  in full today. You know ico can gives best chances and awesome opportunity for startups but scammers all make problems to normal honest peoples. I think this will die but not so quickly. I think some years we can take a part in this but it will be more hardest and more legal and less anonymously! To be honestly i don't believe in anonymously financial systems! Good luck to all of us.
Activity: 364
March 21, 2018, 06:01:46 PM
The issue of regulation ICO is more relevant than ever. The Securities and Exchange Commission of the United States, according to what has been said, will come to many careless ICO projects in 2018 to show the market their insolvency and to punish them harshly and demonstratively.
Activity: 602
March 21, 2018, 05:39:44 PM
I believe that crypto will be in economy as long time as possible. It can be modified and than become a perfect payment and asset. I hope it will be on this form future 2-3 years.
Activity: 265
March 21, 2018, 05:33:14 PM
No it won't!!! Is is a great way to earn money and do something goooood! I have one great project. It is about sexual education. It is called "Red Lanterns". The idea is unique! The link is right here https://goo.gl/RddguE
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 05:32:31 PM
i really hope so
Activity: 27
March 21, 2018, 05:23:04 PM
Hello!I dont think ico can die in 2018 becose i belive this year need to be good!and if we talking about ico dies no,ico be less becose exchanges ask sertificate document to be proven(not scam)and this is good,im tired from this icos all days new ico its to much i think..
Activity: 154
March 21, 2018, 05:21:07 PM
In the crypto money world, transactions are becoming very fast. new coins always appear and new icos are formed. In 2018 some icos will die because the projects are bad.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
https://auditchain.com
March 21, 2018, 05:11:04 PM
I read analysts and they said that ICO will grow 4 times in 2018. But i dont believe in it, cause 80% of investors suffered losses in 2017. So will see whats gonna happen this year
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 21, 2018, 05:07:00 PM
There is many scam ICO but many ICO success and can give gain when entering market. I am believe that in 2018 many good project will lauch their ICO because crypto market will growing fast in this year thats I am believe
Many scams lead to a bunch of people's money in cyberspace and irretrievable. There is a lot of coins that cannot get the money that they are looking for because of the scams.
Activity: 216
March 21, 2018, 05:05:29 PM
No one can ban ICO. They will be forced to turn off the Internet. All the same, even if you enter the death penalty, then some enthusiasts will go to another country, and there create ICO and collect money. And many owners of thick wallets are also interested in constantly shaving hamster
Activity: 476
March 21, 2018, 01:16:23 PM
ICO does not die in 2018 but ICO in 2018 will be less because the increasing value of bitcoin certainly affects the other coin. and hopefully the scam will decline, to increase investor confidence in ICO.

On my mind many people are just tired by all those ICO projects. Most of them end in failure and other doesn't give big profits. Actually that's why people don't believe much in cryptocurrency startups.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
March 21, 2018, 10:53:27 AM

well , 2018 has been a good year for ICOs, i dont think all will die, but some might just not see the end of the year especially ones with weak project plans and poor development plan. If the ICO is of less value then it will post probably fail
Activity: 170
March 21, 2018, 10:29:27 AM
I do not think that ISO will die this year. But, most likely, the organizers will refuse to use the etherium and switch to another cryptocurrency. Perhaps it will be bitcoin cash or another coin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
March 21, 2018, 10:22:43 AM
Nope im.positive about ICO to endure because some of the members are investing and earning already their dividend or the profit after buying discounted tokens and selling it after the ICO period. But it is not really the point when investing an ICO. It should be the project and sole purpose of conducting an ICO. This is somehow that the team will implent and realize the project. So.if you are an investors and would like to imvest in an ICO i suggest you invest it with ASTORGAME ICO. This is a promising project. Indeed a good project. facebook page.

https://m.facebook.com/astorgamecom/
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
March 21, 2018, 10:06:57 AM
By the end of the year, I think the total number of ICO will be a record. I'm not sure that I'll manage to break the record for fees in 2017, but the total number will be exactly the greatest.
Activity: 154
March 21, 2018, 09:51:52 AM
ICO won't die in 2018. Too early to speak about it. This industry has only begun the way and it has a perspective future. The blockchain technology has already changed the world. Also will change the world in the future.
Activity: 706
March 21, 2018, 03:39:26 AM
The ICOs are not going to die in 2018 most of our investors around the world are willing to invest because they can see that most of the ICOs have strong blockchain and the people in the community are willing also to work in the project.
Activity: 618
March 21, 2018, 03:09:01 AM
I do not think that ICO will disappear so quickly and disappear at all. Certainly there will be changes in the legal part and form of presentation, sale. And this is necessary to protect investors from scam. There is really a lot of scams. However, the idea itself is very good. It opens up great opportunities for both the founders of start-ups and investors. Almost any person can participate and make money on this, legally naturally.

According to this, I do not know when crypto will die because it is difficult to predict when crypto will die and survive,
I think crypto will stay alive because now many people are using crypto,

It possible but not that quickly disappear maybe many years will pass before it happen, also some ICO is very worth it because when we participate to them our coin might be double. I hope all ICO is really worth it to make many people trust to it so many people will never afraid to joined them. And if not happen its better if we make sure it has potential to avoid victim of scam.
Activity: 350
March 21, 2018, 03:03:21 AM
I do not think that ICO will disappear so quickly and disappear at all. Certainly there will be changes in the legal part and form of presentation, sale. And this is necessary to protect investors from scam. There is really a lot of scams. However, the idea itself is very good. It opens up great opportunities for both the founders of start-ups and investors. Almost any person can participate and make money on this, legally naturally.

According to this, I do not know when crypto will die because it is difficult to predict when crypto will die and survive,
I think crypto will stay alive because now many people are using crypto,
Activity: 602
March 20, 2018, 08:21:23 PM
There is many scam ICO but many ICO success and can give gain when entering market. I am believe that in 2018 many good project will lauch their ICO because crypto market will growing fast in this year thats I am believe
Pages:
Jump to: