Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICOs Exist In 2 Years? - page 11. (Read 1259 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 101
April 07, 2018, 05:49:55 PM
Probably yes with different and more safe options. ICOs are really good and easy for  collecting investment  for starting business. Of course easy way attracks scammers too
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 05:45:39 PM
Will ICOs Exist In 2 Years?
Yes, probably they will still exist coz there are a lot know of campanies getting license to ensured that the business will be more trusted by people and to be able assured and secured in any transaction that will make..
Activity: 235
a sharp sword
April 07, 2018, 05:44:26 PM
Ofcourse, Remember al cryptocurrency are part of ICO before. It was develop by developers who wants to change the old system and by using blockchain life will be easier. So ICO will stay longer and it won't be dead. Just like opening a new business ventures.
You sound so sure that I want you to be wrong. Anything can happen if Bitcoin goes then all the coins should go.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
April 07, 2018, 05:36:16 PM
ICOs are projects which they are corporating bitcoin forum in order to promote this project , ICOs is of great benefits to the members joining the bounty projects as this is a source of tokens , so ICOs will still exists in the coming years as long as bitcoin still exists in the digital world.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
April 07, 2018, 05:24:35 PM
I think that ICOs will continue to exist. But they will be changed a lot. The regulation will appear. We can already see the emergence and development of new rules and restrictions.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 07, 2018, 04:30:49 AM
Ofcourse, Remember al cryptocurrency are part of ICO before. It was develop by developers who wants to change the old system and by using blockchain life will be easier. So ICO will stay longer and it won't be dead. Just like opening a new business ventures.
strongly agree with you, but in opening a new business and develop it there are two possibilities, if successful then the ICO tokens will be successful and the price is expensive, and if it fails then the tokens are very quiet buyers and it makes it crumble
Activity: 58
April 07, 2018, 04:18:42 AM
The ICO will still exists for a long time
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 04:17:08 AM
I believe that ICOs will stay not only in 2 years but it can be more than that. Digital currencies are just starting to boom to other countries. Aside from the fact that we can use them in our daily lives, investors are also earning from them. It may not be much at this time but it will be sooner.
Activity: 252
April 07, 2018, 04:07:27 AM
Requirements for ICO will be tightened so in the near future the number of projects will be reduced. Perhaps in 2 years ICO will continue to exist but the mechanism of their implementation will be transformed.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 04:05:45 AM
in my opinion ICOs will not vanish even there will be regulations in many countries. ICOs r one of the best ways to distribute the coins into the public to start the circulation and bounty hunters r promoting and advertising their ICOs and projects as well. Altcoins and projects r now on their way to the moon because of the past ICOs and ICOs should be exist in the future even when regulations r everywhere.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
April 07, 2018, 04:00:48 AM
ICO will exist in long times even more than 2 years, ICO is one of the way to make money, although some ICO failed now but this can not stop for ICO to exist and give opportunity to others people. ICO will continue exist because also there are many idea to make product and service to give more benefits for cryptocurency community.
Activity: 392
April 07, 2018, 03:18:20 AM
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
April 06, 2018, 12:47:25 PM
No one knows but I hope so or later there's a new scheme for the collection of funds safer and guarantee the success of a project.
brand new
Activity: 0
April 06, 2018, 12:20:42 PM
ICO's are doing well in the past years and up to date so I think ICO will still exist as long as people are making new projects that will seek the interest of a public investors. Cryptocurrency are just started to boom, and I hope it will continue for more years.

According to the last events, cryptocurrency seems to be the future! I personally think, that one of the best new inventions is ICO. If you are interested in it, check the NCRYPTO. It’s a tool used to simplify and economic ally optimize interactions between business and individuals, rather than offer another way of crowdfunding or running so-called ICO. I give a 100% guarantee that these guys will succeed!
Activity: 322
April 06, 2018, 12:27:41 PM
Yes. ICOs will still be here and the years to come. As long as there are ideas for a project and startups, ICOs will continue to thrive
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
April 06, 2018, 12:25:29 PM
Since so many ICOs seem to be getting done privately by big institutions investors where the public needs to have connections to get in to a large minimum investment (Eg. 100 ETH+)...

Do you think Public Pre-Sales (e.g. minimum 100 ETH) or Pre-Sale Pools will even exist in 2 years?

It depends on the type of ICO, the project idea (big or small?) and what is needed, investors or customers. I mean if it is all about the social platform or something that requires crowdfunding then obviously they will have to gather large audience to try out the project and stay there forever.

So not all of them will be arranged privately and done with 100 ETH + but might just need more than that to develop. With the prices fluctuating so much I do believe that they might just need more people and then after 2 years also the ICO's will run the same way they do today.

However, I am sure the number will decrease drastically due to harder rules and regulation in the time to come.
Activity: 124
April 05, 2018, 01:50:52 PM
What say... I think it's probably true, but it won't be so "interesting" and profitable, it will be as self-evident. Cool
Activity: 266
April 05, 2018, 01:44:16 PM
I think yes. Cryptocurrency is definetly smth more than temprory phenomenon
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
April 05, 2018, 01:39:32 PM
Since so many ICOs seem to be getting done privately by big institutions investors where the public needs to have connections to get in to a large minimum investment (Eg. 100 ETH+)...

Do you think Public Pre-Sales (e.g. minimum 100 ETH) or Pre-Sale Pools will even exist in 2 years?

I think that this industry will live long life, but it will be like a roller-coaster. Crypto currency starts to develop and people are interested in this. I think that in the near future ICOs will be in demand. These projects help the crypto currency to penetrate people's lives.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun
April 04, 2018, 07:32:44 PM
As far as i know these ICOs are the reason why most of the new investors are joining our markt not just about bitcoin or whatsoever that is why it is the most important factor in our market because it attracts new people to come and join the cryptocurrency market,if these ICOs will stopped surely our market will soon be collapsing for good.
Pages:
Jump to: