Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICOs Exist In 2 Years? - page 13. (Read 1259 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 05:35:11 PM
I think in 2-5 years the digital currency will be more regulated in countries which do not put too much emphasis right now. Down the line, I see future ICOs will be more mature and becoming mainstream. However, it is time to invest and so far even there is bloodshed on the street. Here is some a list of  ICOs after some research done and found them to be promising:

1. Coinnup - https://ico.coinnup.com/
2. Photochain - https://photochain.io/
3. Shivom- https://shivom.io/
4. XYO Network - https://xyo.network/index.html

Activity: 224
Merit: 12
April 04, 2018, 05:37:31 PM
It should be because if ICOs wont exists 2years from now there will be no development in our market ,and there is no one who will invest because we have the same old shit over and over,new innovation and projects will attacts new money to come in our market that is why these ICOs wont be stopping from coming it,not unless the government will ban all of these potential scams.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
April 04, 2018, 05:26:39 PM
I think that in two years there will also be ICO projects, but they will be much less than now.
CинoнимыAнтoнимыcooбщить oб oшибкe
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 05:20:03 PM
don't worry, I think this has been the question of coin investors who played coins since 2011
and in fact ICO continues to exist until now, even its volume continues to grow,
I predict ICO will increase in the next year, because the developer ICO who have successfully created a new ICO project again...
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange
April 04, 2018, 05:18:30 PM
New projects will still be coming to our market,because that is how the market work new innovations and technology will soon going to adopt the blockchain technology that is why surely these ICOs are going to be with us for more years,but we should take it seriously if we wanted to have less scam ICOs these projects should be regulated to prevent these scams to happen.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
April 04, 2018, 05:13:55 PM
Cryptocurrency is gradually getting to a stage where every startups, as well as existing businesses all over the world, will begin to make use of the platform of cryptocurrency to generate fund. Now, in as much as there will continue to be startups, even apart from existing ones, there will surely continue to be ICO Because most times, it is a means of generating income for them as well as a good means of making profits by investors. The only thing we need when it comes to ICO, is eliminating scam. This i am sure will ensure the survival of ICO project, even beyond 2 years.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
April 04, 2018, 05:13:44 PM
Since so many ICOs seem to be getting done privately by big institutions investors where the public needs to have connections to get in to a large minimum investment (Eg. 100 ETH+)...

Do you think Public Pre-Sales (e.g. minimum 100 ETH) or Pre-Sale Pools will even exist in 2 years?

I believe it will still exist. I think not all projects can raise the necessary funds from private presale so it is still important to offer it to the public.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
April 04, 2018, 05:09:28 PM
For sure, but its almost guaranteed that they will be much more regulated than at the moment, as this will eliminate the bad apples (scams) among them and provide more security to investors.  
Activity: 182
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
April 04, 2018, 05:08:56 PM
I dont think these ICOs will stil lbe able to exist when these regulations has come thru,because most of these scammers will stop or else they will be caught by the government especially those sectors like SEC,these government institutions wont stop hunting these shit people because most of the investors are getting nothing after investing to these scams.
copper member
Activity: 210
April 04, 2018, 05:04:27 PM
I believe that ICO as a mechanism is really good : it helps projects develop their product, while people can take part in something promising and innovative. That's cool.
Thus, I think it will stay, but will undergo much transformation  - to make ICOs more secure for investors and decrease the number of scam
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
April 04, 2018, 04:54:01 PM
Might not be existing anymore if these scam ICOs wont stop most of the government will surely going to ban these Initial Coin Offerings to protect people from getting scammed,causing these ICOs to slowly fade away and there will be no new projects that might came in to our environment we should have some alternatives like what vitalik buterin has suggested IPO if i am not mistaken.
Activity: 406
April 04, 2018, 04:30:56 PM
Hello, the ICO will still be in existence but bounty will take a new shape when it get to some time. Make use of the ICO to invest big in cryptosystem now.
Activity: 196
April 04, 2018, 04:29:49 PM
Since so many ICOs seem to be getting done privately by big institutions investors where the public needs to have connections to get in to a large minimum investment (Eg. 100 ETH+)...

Do you think Public Pre-Sales (e.g. minimum 100 ETH) or Pre-Sale Pools will even exist in 2 years?
Good question,if these ICOs will still be failing to the upcoming years they might not exist anymore because the SEC or some institutions will surely stop these scam potential to steal people's money that is why we need to make sure that we will have some good replacement to these ICOs because we dont want to stop new projects to come because less people will be able to know the cryptocurrencies if that happens.
copper member
Activity: 14
April 04, 2018, 04:25:49 PM

Yes it will. Private sale is a big deal but ICOs can't neglect small investors.
Activity: 196
Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation
April 04, 2018, 04:08:42 PM

That depennds on the market situation because if ethereum's market will fail surely most of these ICOs will be coverted into some other platform like NEO,because neo is offering the same things that ethereum's platform has offered these ICO projects,neo can hold both smartcontracts and decentralized application that is why it is better to invest in NEO for longer time.
Activity: 27
Merit: 9
April 04, 2018, 04:00:56 PM
I believe ICOs are a key part of decentralization.

In the old system, entreprenuers had to look into the hands of a few VCs. These VCs want half of your company and ask you to give him profit within a year or two.

This is broken!

For creativity and development, the profit needs to come later. Therefore, ICOs allow projects to focus on the work instead of raising money.

I love the fact that people are contributing to the advancemenet of technology and they all get a piece of the action on the way.
Many  people are getting interested and supports projects just because they have invested. This way the industry becomes even more disruptive.

Altug Ozturk
www.krypted.org
Activity: 237
Merit: 43
April 04, 2018, 03:57:01 PM
I really hope so, ICOs are a very fast and efficient method of funding, far superior to the usual venture capital markets or the penny stocks that were the usual thing until now.
Activity: 210
April 04, 2018, 03:54:57 PM
I dont think ICOs will just stop existing because people has capacity to have something new out from these old ideas,im sure more people come to our market and then will join these ICO investments and will share about new innovations with the blockchain technolgoy,as we all know most of these ICOs are scams but some of theme are still aims to use the blockchain technology that is why we still need to find those projects because those ones are going to give us a lot of profits.
Activity: 168
April 04, 2018, 03:29:54 PM

We might see lesser ICOs in the future but it only means that only those legit one will be able to make it,because the regulations wil surely stop these scammers to try to create shit projects just to collect millions of dollars and eventually run away from the investors or people,the SEC is strictly hunting those scammers putting most of them in jail that is why sometimes it is better to have some regulations so that there will be less shit in our community.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
April 04, 2018, 03:22:44 PM
The ICOs are going to stand for sure. The question that stands is in what kind they will be and are they going to be ICOs (initial coin offering) or something else for the future. The truth is, that there are a lot of pools of investors already, who invests in ICOs for good % and because of that, ICOs will continue as long as there are good ideas and projects.

I guess only 5-10% of ICOs maximum will stand when G13 countries will decide to regulate it hard, there are too many projects that can't even provide contact information for their real-world company...
Pages:
Jump to: