Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICOs Exist In 2 Years? - page 9. (Read 1259 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 09:18:23 AM
I am optimistic about the prospect of the development of the crypt as a whole and of ICO in general. Although the society now has a lot of discontent from functioning.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 09:09:42 AM
I have not seen any ICO that can last for two years. If so who dares to invest in such ICO projects, we have no idle funds to invest in two long years. It is not certain that their profits are high.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
April 27, 2018, 08:56:57 AM
It's really hard to predict the future but I think that the tendency is obvious and all start-ups will find some professional investors.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
April 27, 2018, 08:56:30 AM
I think ICOs Exist in 2 Years but maybe in another form
I think will be more regulation and this is no bad
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
April 27, 2018, 08:53:41 AM
i can well imagine that icos will still be around in 2 years, but there will not be as many as there are now.

Activity: 840
Merit: 40
April 27, 2018, 08:53:22 AM
Yes ICO'S will also exist after two years but only genuine and good quality ICO'S are there. Many countries making regulations regarding it and false company wipe out after regulations.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
April 27, 2018, 08:53:12 AM
yes, it will  Wink
but only some serious project will reach the target funds, and a lot of project will not collect any funds in the future
Activity: 236
April 27, 2018, 08:48:06 AM
ICO will still exist in the next 2 years because I have discover that through ICO's funds have been raise to actualized  great concepts and ideas that are benefiting to our society.
Activity: 200
April 27, 2018, 08:36:42 AM
Yes it will exists and many ICO will be created and produced because of the upgrading technology every year. That's why ICO will never be deminish.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 08:30:29 AM
This is most likely a rhetorical question, because the ICO has really failed and people simply do not believe that it is a good way of investing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
April 27, 2018, 08:15:00 AM
I think that most people are really upset that the principle itself does not work. I do not think that anyone will really believe in the project and it's a lot of money.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
April 26, 2018, 07:37:08 PM
IMO, in the future ICO projects will be tightened up by the pre-market conditions to avoid having too many scams ICO projects like today. In the next two years, there will be very few ICO projects because only very potential projects will be launched in the market to call for capital from investors and investors will ultimately rest assured, do not worry about the risk when investing in ICO anymore. The cryptocurrencies market will only have potential altcoins.

Well it is more than true that the current market conditions are affecting a lot of projects, i invested into an ICO that went down by more than 80% from January to March, now it started to go up, but it is more than disgusting.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
April 26, 2018, 07:22:37 PM
IMO, in the future ICO projects will be tightened up by the pre-market conditions to avoid having too many scams ICO projects like today. In the next two years, there will be very few ICO projects because only very potential projects will be launched in the market to call for capital from investors and investors will ultimately rest assured, do not worry about the risk when investing in ICO anymore. The cryptocurrencies market will only have potential altcoins.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 07:18:06 PM
According to ICO is a start of the new Era for cryptocurrencies because most of the project do not have funds to start their project so ICO is the best option for them to start their project and collect the funds for their developments. I am sure there will be some regulations on ICO in the coming time but ICOs will remain here for sure.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
April 26, 2018, 07:13:17 PM
I am sure that ICO's will exist for as long as cryptocurrencies exists.  They might end up being regulated by certain countries but they will still be around and people will still invest huge amounts of money into them. 
Merit: 16
April 26, 2018, 07:02:44 PM
I think ICO will still be existing in 2 years because there are still a lot of projects out there that are still not crowdfunded to start and Presale pools will still be available because this makes people more willing to buy the coins because of the bonuses it give.
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
April 26, 2018, 06:58:00 PM
Yes there will be ICO in 2 years, as  long as there is crypto, there always be ICOs, projects will continue to come up and go through development stages, they might be more precise during this time . but they will exist
April 26, 2018, 06:54:07 PM
Yes I believe so. So many projects will keep running and some will have to rebrand though it’s  not every project that will sustain the test of time
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
April 26, 2018, 06:51:33 PM
No one knows. But I think it will. This is a very convenient model for raising funds. It's much cheaper and faster than IPO. I believe that the model of ICO will be only improved and developed. Doubtless regulation will increase, but it will positively affect the market of ICO
It depends in which ICO project are released, I think that the majority of ICOs still exist in 2 years, if they had a good project behind of a very clever and good team. I talk about good companies. I am sure that an ICO will succeed and still exist in 2 years if they create the project with a legal field, I mean countries which bitcoin and crypto are legal there.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
April 26, 2018, 06:08:15 PM
I rather think that in 2 years the space will be heavily regulated and it will not be easy as now to scam people, but let´s wait and see

I think this also to. Because as we have seen with last SAVEDROID fake scam, some regulations are coming in germany (so pretty fast to whole europe/USA).
Now every legitimate ICO should ask a KYC (some years ago it wasn't a blasfemy Cheesy ).
So yes ICO will continue to exist even in the next years (2 or more...) but with a lot of more regulations, that could take out some potential scammers/fraud, and minor project.
Pages:
Jump to: