Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICOs Exist In 2 Years? - page 8. (Read 1259 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 01:19:10 PM
I will not reveal the secret, if I say that the last couple of years of blockchain have penetrated more and more into our lives. This we see in all directions and even where it is not needed at all. My answer is YES, will exist after 2 and 5 years from now.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 03:48:11 AM
I think that ICOs will continue to exist. But they will be changed a lot. The regulation will appear. We can already see the emergence and development of new rules and restrictions.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
May 10, 2018, 01:09:54 PM
In our modern world, we can't know what will it be through 2 years... Maybe someone will develop something amazing, and everyone will forget about ICO... but maybe not! Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
May 10, 2018, 12:59:26 PM
Since there are many scams in the crypto environment, money from the industry is stretching. This slows down the development. It may be that the parasites will kill the young organism of crypto and in two years there will be weak movements. It is also possible to create a strong regulation (like100 ETX min), which will lead to centralization. And ICO will live Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 12:49:37 PM
ICOs will always exist as long as cryptocurrency is still in existence. There will always be emerging trends and ideas will always want to be recorded on the blockchain and this startups will always need funding. This funding brings about ICOs.
May 10, 2018, 12:31:51 PM
I see another topic ask if ICO end in 2018, why people worry about that  so much
Activity: 196
May 10, 2018, 03:24:50 AM
Cryptocurrency has no limitations and ICO is good source of funds though crowdfunding as long as the projects has good products or has impact to the people there is no doubt that will boom. ICOs will still exist in 2 years if there is no regulations that will force them to stop making or producing ICOs. This is a open competitions to all developer whose ideas or dreams is in need of funding.
copper member
Activity: 5
May 10, 2018, 03:18:06 AM
IMHO, ICO will still exists while there are companies that keep their promises. People already search more carefully for serious ICO companies and not buy every new token without mind.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
May 10, 2018, 03:04:34 AM
Yes, ICO's still exist in next two years (2) because through their good enough abilities that can enhance the capability of the business and also,
as long as time passed by the more demand they will gain and meet because of the possible investors that they will have
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
May 01, 2018, 02:53:47 AM
IMO, in the future ICO projects will be tightened up by the pre-market conditions to avoid having too many scams ICO projects like today. In the next two years, there will be very few ICO projects because only very potential projects will be launched in the market to call for capital from investors and investors will ultimately rest assured, do not worry about the risk when investing in ICO anymore. The cryptocurrencies market will only have potential altcoins.

I think that is a very likely scenario, we already see what happens if there are too many ICOs popping up from the groud and many projects are copycats or scams. You see already that projects that are heavily promoted as Moxy.One do not reach their softcap as there are better alternatives that are further down the line.
Activity: 378
May 01, 2018, 12:18:34 AM
Yes, ICO's still exist in next two years because as long as time passed the more demand they will gain and meet.
ICO companies carries a large slice of demands in our industry so there is nothing to worry about it existence because they will still be there.
Activity: 198
April 30, 2018, 04:29:29 PM
Nobody can tell you what will happen in 2 years. But ICOs are indeed a controversal way to collect funds. I still believe that ICOs will be a proper way of investing in the future, however, it might happen that they get banned in some countrys due to market regulation processes.
Activity: 560
April 30, 2018, 03:59:51 PM
I think, will exist. I think they generally more and more will be divorced in the near future. And, unfortunately, most of them will be scammers
I hope for a lot of projects that are good opportunities for checking the company's Eco to identify scammers. Of course, such projects can be used for bad purposes, but nevertheless I believe that scammers will be much less.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
April 30, 2018, 03:58:18 PM
I think, will exist. I think they generally more and more will be divorced in the near future. And, unfortunately, most of them will be scammers
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
April 30, 2018, 03:45:19 PM
Yes ICO's will still exists 2years or more because almost everyday there are new bounty campaigns manage by different people so it means that it is still popular as ever and no one can stop this.
They will be doubled in numbers but what we need is some ICO detector that will gives us at least a precise idea if that ICO is legit. Or a Sec wherein they approves disapproves ICO that didn't have any potential to pursue with.
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
April 30, 2018, 03:40:43 PM
Here is a common misconception. With an ICO you do not invest in a company as you stated, that is an IPO. Initial Public Offering where you get to aquire shares (or stocks) of a company. With an ICO, Initial Coin Offering, you invest in one single product of that company. In many cases, traditional companies needed several attemps to launch a successful product that attracted customers. An ICO has only one shot to do so and its typically hit or miss. If the first product released does not resonate with the target group, there won‘t be another attempt.

April 27, 2018, 10:35:30 AM
The risk is always.  For ICO, it is not the risk of investing in a proven company, which will then collapse.  Therefore, you need to carefully choose what to invest.  Paytomat has chosen for himself, AND everyone has his head on his shoulders
Activity: 664
Merit: 112
Ethernity CLOUD
April 27, 2018, 10:14:31 AM
I am sure ICO will be there in the next 2 years, now we can see ICO who was born very much than last year. today is a technological era that is developing, many ICO projects related to sophisticated technology such as making robots and sophisticated tools.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 10:13:18 AM
Yes ICO's will still exists 2years or more because almost everyday there are new bounty campaigns manage by different people so it means that it is still popular as ever and no one can stop this.
Activity: 414
Merit: 102
April 27, 2018, 09:32:46 AM
I am sure it will. There will be many of them who will not make it publicly, but many still will go for crowd and the reason is not the fundraising only. Don’t forget that ICO is also a lot of advertisement for the project. It is a way to involve huge amount of people to advertise youк project using their own money. If the project is intended to target/serve crowd in future (not only some Funds), then why not to use this kind of means. I can think of some difference in the process itself only. Probably there will be companies who will do it as a service to organize ICO to be well done
Pages:
Jump to: