Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICOs Exist In 2 Years? - page 7. (Read 1259 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 05:27:22 PM
It possible for ICO to end in 2years.... Since the number of demand is small. I think most people prefer buying at a cheaper index price  exchange.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
July 19, 2018, 05:14:44 PM
Since so many ICOs seem to be getting done privately by big institutions investors where the public needs to have connections to get in to a large minimum investment (Eg. 100 ETH+)...

Do you think Public Pre-Sales (e.g. minimum 100 ETH) or Pre-Sale Pools will even exist in 2 years?
In two years time to come the ICO investing will change a whole lot, private institutions and huge investors will get involved and it will be hard to invest into good ICO, the only ICO you can invest in by that time is starter projects which many people will not like to invest.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
July 19, 2018, 05:12:19 PM
Definitely yes. I believe the concept behind the ideology of blockchain technology  is to make the world a better place to live.

On the issue raised however, thou it's true that so many latest ICOs are restricting their sales to private institutions and body, ICO will definitely continually exist. Why I think many of them are resorting to that is because of the dwindling interest of people in crypto. It's a gradual process I believe, we will turn out good.
Activity: 368
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 05:06:52 PM
I think they will but only VC's will be able to purchase them. It is much easier and regulations might force that.
i think in two years you may habeppve a good result of ylu invest now, there will be a lot of good coi s
Activity: 368
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 05:06:19 PM
Since so many ICOs seem to be getting done privately by big institutions investors where the public needs to have connections to get in to a large minimum investment (Eg. 100 ETH+)...

Do you think Public Pre-Sales (e.g. minimum 100 ETH) or Pre-Sale Pools will even exist in 2 years?
of course, they will exsist, i think taht aint goin to die soon, such kind of projects do not die at the moments
Activity: 85
July 19, 2018, 05:06:04 PM
I think they will but only VC's will be able to purchase them. It is much easier and regulations might force that.
Activity: 291
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 05:05:19 PM
ICO will be here well into the future.  This idea may spread as well to all facets of business where lots of small investors get together to fund a project vs venture capitalists.  Things seem to be changing through the world at a rapid pace.  It will be exciting to see where we are in 2020.
Activity: 252
W12 – Blockchain protocol
July 19, 2018, 05:01:34 PM
ICO will exist in long circumstances significantly over 2 years, ICO is one of the best approach to profit, albeit some ICO bombed now however this can not stop for ICO to exist and offer chance to others individuals. ICO will proceed with exist on the grounds that additionally there are numerous plan to make item and administration to give more advantages for cryptocurency network.
two years os just a small amou t of time, so of cohrse they will not disapperar so fast in my opinion, so i think we will see them
Activity: 252
W12 – Blockchain protocol
July 19, 2018, 05:00:53 PM

yes, i th8nk they eill, there is nothing that can prevent them from it, so they are not going to die soon
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
July 16, 2018, 06:46:01 PM
I am sure there will continue to be because of this renewable technology, for example its SIRIN token is made for Android app and make Smartphone, toekn PTOY for health transactions, BITCAR for investment in luxury cars etc.

while the ICO is for marketing his new token to come, all tokens will surely follow ICO when the developer does not have the funds. in contrast to airdrop, if aridrop is the developer who already has the funds.
Activity: 84
July 19, 2018, 04:59:58 PM
OptiToken going to open at like $4 people saying
Activity: 49
July 19, 2018, 04:34:41 PM
ICO will exist in long circumstances significantly over 2 years, ICO is one of the best approach to profit, albeit some ICO bombed now however this can not stop for ICO to exist and offer chance to others individuals. ICO will proceed with exist on the grounds that additionally there are numerous plan to make item and administration to give more advantages for cryptocurency network.
Activity: 168
July 17, 2018, 05:00:07 AM

which I saw was true in the previous year ICO went well but for now, ICO is slightly less good because many people who invest in it and do not get profit then many people do not want to invest in ICO and for there in 2 years that will come I do not know can survive or not
Activity: 130
June 17, 2018, 12:25:12 AM
I am sure there will continue to be because of this renewable technology, for example its SIRIN token is made for Android app and make Smartphone, toekn PTOY for health transactions, BITCAR for investment in luxury cars etc.

while the ICO is for marketing his new token to come, all tokens will surely follow ICO when the developer does not have the funds. in contrast to airdrop, if aridrop is the developer who already has the funds.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
June 15, 2018, 01:32:22 PM
two years was too long a time. but it is not impossible because it could just be it will happen. However, normally people prefer quick results then have to wait in two years. If clear to investing in a good crypto then it doesn't matter. However, if a bit doubtful on the ICO certainly because his success is not necessarily assured.
Activity: 140
June 15, 2018, 01:32:13 PM
Yeah of course I believe they will still exist because most ico will not want to sell all their token to private institutions, they need to sell of part of the tokens to the public so that they will create awareness with that. The only thing is that the public allocations will be very small these days.
Activity: 75
Merit: 5
June 15, 2018, 01:29:20 PM
I am hoping that ICO's will remain for a long time. Because this ICO's are helping many people here in our place. People who don't have capital to use in trading and investing.

thats my favorite thing about crypto. ANYONE can invest. I hope it becomes the worlds currency.
Activity: 75
Merit: 5
June 15, 2018, 01:28:24 PM
IMO as long as crypto is around, ICO'S will be a thing. Or theyll come up with some new type of ICO. 
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
June 15, 2018, 01:23:38 PM

There is a very positive side-effect of well managed public sale phase of ICO. They are publicity, brand awareness and community building. I think raising capital through closed rounds only for institutional investors may work in B2B blockchain projects but B2C services will, in my opinion, always consider public ICO/ITO.
Activity: 7
May 21, 2018, 07:41:16 AM
I expect they'll need to be securities by then.
Pages:
Jump to: