Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICOs Exist In 2 Years? - page 3. (Read 1259 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 04:08:43 AM
As long as the crypto industry exists, we will able to see ICOs. Also we need projects to launch ICO. That is the problem. Recently we can see hundreds of ICOs are being launched everyday. The problem is in the future for what project we will need an ICO and Blockchain. If we will have no any new project then what will happen?
Activity: 80
September 07, 2018, 03:59:40 AM
I think ICO will always exist, and it is a pity if the ICO disappears. Encrypted currency requires ICO.
Activity: 94
September 07, 2018, 03:55:56 AM
I doubt.. A majority have turned into scams.. I think they will be stopped soon.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 03:41:28 AM
It is a good question to exercise your imagination. But
taking into account the speed of changes in the crypto-market, in two years changes on the market can be significant. It is even hard to imagine how the crypto-market will look like. But anyway, I think ICOs will continue to live. ICOs are very convenient and useful tool for raising funds when we are talking about new projects.
But of course, ICOs and their structure will change under the influence of the market. In which way? No one knows for sure Smiley
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 03:30:22 AM
CO is still going to be around for a long time, the potential for ICO is still huge, and new COINS appear every day. ICO companies have a lot of demand in our industry.
Activity: 93
September 07, 2018, 03:28:26 AM
the existence of ICO seen from team, community and market. if the market wants even though the team is not too good, the token sales will continue, as well as the community's role, which is generally that investors will give more life to the ICO
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
September 07, 2018, 03:19:51 AM
Since so many ICOs seem to be getting done privately by big institutions investors where the public needs to have connections to get in to a large minimum investment (Eg. 100 ETH+)...

Do you think Public Pre-Sales (e.g. minimum 100 ETH) or Pre-Sale Pools will even exist in 2 years?
I do not know for sure whether they will or will not, but if there is a lot of manipulation, as now, then most likely, it will stop. After all, people will not already believe in it and will not give their money to such projects.

ICO will exist longer that what you expect, But there will be changes on this.
Most of ICO in the future are those businesses in FIAT with ongoing business and as the adoption in cryptocurrency, they will make their own step to be better.
One of the businesses that vanish was KODAK and now they want a rebound and taking an ICO now that they expect to lift their business again.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
September 06, 2018, 03:33:21 AM
Since so many ICOs seem to be getting done privately by big institutions investors where the public needs to have connections to get in to a large minimum investment (Eg. 100 ETH+)...

Do you think Public Pre-Sales (e.g. minimum 100 ETH) or Pre-Sale Pools will even exist in 2 years?
I do not know for sure whether they will or will not, but if there is a lot of manipulation, as now, then most likely, it will stop. After all, people will not already believe in it and will not give their money to such projects.

ICO will exist longer that what you expect, But there will be changes on this.
Most of ICO in the future are those businesses in FIAT with ongoing business and as the adoption in cryptocurrency, they will make their own step to be better.
One of the businesses that vanish was KODAK and now they want a rebound and taking an ICO now that they expect to lift their business again.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
September 06, 2018, 09:21:44 AM
I think ICO's will exist , but ICO industry will be completely changed by regulators . I believe it will be more transparent and safe for investors , so in my opinion , the the best times for ICO's are ahead . No more scammy projects , only solid projects with trusted teams will survive .

Behind your points, I think that it is also possible that the sort of ICOs can change. Nowadays we have new types of ICOs, like a DAICO. Perhaps we can see more DAICOs in the next years.
Activity: 462
September 06, 2018, 09:17:03 AM
I think it will exist in the next 2 years because the ico that is really true, they will survive in many more years to help those communities to have their own income and can support their daily needs. Scam ICO's will not exist in years because they will be gone in just months.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
September 06, 2018, 09:09:49 AM
I think ICO's will exist , but ICO industry will be completely changed by regulators . I believe it will be more transparent and safe for investors , so in my opinion , the the best times for ICO's are ahead . No more scammy projects , only solid projects with trusted teams will survive .
Activity: 490
September 06, 2018, 08:56:35 AM
To a certain extent, this ensures that the project can get more financial support. I still prefer this form. Although private investors are more rewarded.
Activity: 59
September 06, 2018, 03:48:34 AM
Honestly 100ETH per person is nowhere normal. I am not against the ICOs but they should give a regular user even with his $100 able to invest. But I see that the developers and the teams are getting greedier everyday.
Activity: 105
August 16, 2018, 05:46:55 PM
In my opinion yes. Because many different projects appear and the majority of them don't want their tokens to be held only in hands of several funds.
Activity: 238
August 16, 2018, 09:50:05 AM
I see another topic ask if ICO end in 2018, why people worry about that  so much
Activity: 310
https://eloncity.io/
August 16, 2018, 04:37:22 PM

Activity: 294
August 16, 2018, 04:04:19 PM
I think it will, because the market is just forming, and still ahead. We are waiting for a lot of different projects ahead.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 03:21:25 PM

Nobody knows this. I hope that there will be. For many, the forum is a work. Or additional earnings.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1442
August 16, 2018, 03:15:52 PM
I think icos will still exist, but in much smaller quantities. This year was the year of all records (and all the abuses). Too many scams, too many projects without fundamentals, this is certainly not the best advertising for icos .... Roll Eyes
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
August 16, 2018, 09:48:14 AM
I expect that ICO's will exist in the future but how they are done will change. We have seen recently the emergence of exchange sponsored ICO's where an exchange will promote the ICO to its customer base with a guarantee that the coins will be listed on the exchange at the conclusion of the ICO. This offers a lot of advantages from a regulatory perspective in that all the participants will have already gone through a KYC to have an account on the exchange. It also offers some protection to investors that the ICO has been carefully vetted as the exchange will be risking its reputation by acting as sponsor.
Pages:
Jump to: