Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICOs Exist In 2 Years? - page 5. (Read 1259 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 12:07:06 PM
I now see that some ICOs are already in use in the blockchain. They have developed their own application called DAPP. These are all signs that the blockchain is actively developing. I don’t think ICO will die, but it will Become more standardized, less scams.
Activity: 184
Merit: 2
August 04, 2018, 11:55:04 AM
He certainly will not die, but  that he will radically change is a fact. This has already been said more than once. It's only necessary to leave the excitement, and the market ico will get into the normal course. There will be less scam, less hyip, less profitability. Will be more serious projects are not one-day.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 12:06:25 PM
not only for 2 years!..it will last more than what we expect!..like now, there's so many people are investing in crypto from time to time!..in short, there's a guarantee that crypto will last long!
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
August 03, 2018, 10:46:01 AM
In two years later do you mean? I think yes of course, and I really hope so. ICOs are very promising ways to earn the coins with investment or free program such as bounty or airdrops. The ICO also has started to give something new, with the different concept of the technology, Various ideas are dealing with the crypto.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
August 03, 2018, 10:41:31 AM
If the price of bitcoin continues to fall, ICOs will disappear as quickly as they appeared a couple of years ago.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
August 03, 2018, 10:39:46 AM
I am really doubtful regarding this. The ICO sector is really down. Less than 2% of the ICOs have listed above the original price during the last 3 months. That means that in 49 out of 50 times, the investors have lost money in these projects.
Activity: 140
August 03, 2018, 10:35:17 AM
Since so many ICOs seem to be getting done privately by big institutions investors where the public needs to have connections to get in to a large minimum investment (Eg. 100 ETH+)...

Do you think Public Pre-Sales (e.g. minimum 100 ETH) or Pre-Sale Pools will even exist in 2 years?

It is possible. This is because there has to be some kind of limit or restriction to who can actually engage in ICO's. This will contribute to the issue of people being scammed and would do a significant impact in the crypto world.
Activity: 139
August 03, 2018, 10:32:48 AM
Since so many ICOs seem to be getting done privately by big institutions investors where the public needs to have connections to get in to a large minimum investment (Eg. 100 ETH+)...

Do you think Public Pre-Sales (e.g. minimum 100 ETH) or Pre-Sale Pools will even exist in 2 years?
In my opinion, it is not possible to evaluate the existence of ico for 2 years or more. Because, ico is built to create the right idea and meet the needs of users. It is not based solely on minimum 100ETH or more restrictions(presale / privatesale) . They have the necessary calculations about the funds to be active in the roadmap. The rest is the quality of the products and utilities they create, including marketing campaigns, etc.
Activity: 707
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 10:27:06 AM
Maybe but might be regulated then. Since the crypto space is still growing, there must be need for new ICOs , maybe then the rate of scamming investors will reduce.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
Think better
August 03, 2018, 10:26:43 AM
If there is more and more market share there will likely be a lot of abandonment due to more competition and of course with a small amount of capital that will be in great demand by many people.
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
August 03, 2018, 10:22:33 AM
We definitely see a lot of ICO scams. But that doesn't mean that doing an ICO is not worth anything. It is amazing and a decentralized way of raising money. i don't think that countries will go for a complete ban of ICO in coming years. There will most probably be more regulations instead of a complete ban. I actually want regulations so that we have an option to choose from legit and worthy ICO (less in number too) to make our investment and to give an amazing idea a necessary boost.
Activity: 756
Merit: 290
August 03, 2018, 10:17:53 AM
dont be fool, most of icos not publish their contract addresses. so you never know about investment amount. this is the first spec for blockchain tech. if the ico not transparent stay away
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 10:14:10 AM
The importance of public sale of ICOs can not be over emphasized because it remains one of the major means of circulating a coin and thereby attracting good investors i wonder if their will be a better way of doing this
Activity: 149
August 03, 2018, 05:11:06 AM
Absolutely, I think public sales of ICOs are very essential and will continue to exist in the next years. I think public sales is better as they would put the coins into the hands of a lot of investors versus to a select few that would create whales in the process. This would make the coins or tokens more decentralized and would be healthier in the long run.
Activity: 42
August 03, 2018, 05:00:26 AM
Digital money has no impediments and ICO is great wellspring of assets however crowdfunding as long as the activities has great items or has effect to the general population there is most likely that will blast. ICOs will in any case exist in 2 years if there is no controls that will drive them to quit making or delivering ICOs. This is an open rivalries to all designer whose thoughts or dreams need financing.
Activity: 161
July 27, 2018, 05:03:27 PM

I think yes it will. From what I observe in the current market many ICO fail to achieve thier target cap. Even their having their private sells they don't even have achieve their cap.
Activity: 85
July 27, 2018, 05:01:35 PM

Two years is too big period for predictions, but i think ICO will always exist but maybe in other form.
I agree! ICO will probably exist forever but probably in some more secured ways.
Activity: 32
July 27, 2018, 04:59:04 PM

Two years is too big period for predictions, but i think ICO will always exist but maybe in other form.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 04:55:49 PM
i don't think that ICO will disappear, just hope that its quality will be higher then now. It is relatively new industry, so there is too much chaos in it. But hopefully in some years it will transform in something more stable and reliable.
Activity: 210
July 27, 2018, 04:55:32 PM
The ICO will exist in two years, and nothing will change during this time.
Pages:
Jump to: