Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICOs Exist In 2 Years? - page 4. (Read 1259 times)

Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
August 16, 2018, 09:37:20 AM
Set asides all the possibilities and regret about ico, what is the best for now is to support and raise all the project of an ico and pursue those changes happened. Ico will exist till i reached my dreams and goals in life.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 16, 2018, 09:36:50 AM
If an ICO lasts for two years it is too long, so the capital mobilization and the investors are afraid to invest in the market, but if we know the option should stay away from those ICOs.
Activity: 249
Merit: 13
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 16, 2018, 09:32:53 AM
Since so many ICOs seem to be getting done privately by big institutions investors where the public needs to have connections to get in to a large minimum investment (Eg. 100 ETH+)...

Do you think Public Pre-Sales (e.g. minimum 100 ETH) or Pre-Sale Pools will even exist in 2 years?

Eventually, every tokenized project needs users and that means that you will have to build a group of people who use your project by doing ico or bounty.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 09:28:05 AM
ICO is still one of the best ways to raise money in the encryption industry, possibly creating a lot of worthless projects, but it is also possible to get support for truly promising projects, which ETH started four years ago with the ICO.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
QuickX ICO
August 16, 2018, 09:25:18 AM
Since so many ICOs seem to be getting done privately by big institutions investors where the public needs to have connections to get in to a large minimum investment (Eg. 100 ETH+)...

Do you think Public Pre-Sales (e.g. minimum 100 ETH) or Pre-Sale Pools will even exist in 2 years?

ICOs are for investors that want to create a community. Private sales are good if you have a business to business proposition, else you need the marketing of ICO
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
August 16, 2018, 09:15:31 AM
If this happens then cryptocurrency and investments will simply lose their meaning.Cryptocurrency is a social Paradise for every inhabitant of the planet.Hope the situation about which you wrote will never happen
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
August 16, 2018, 06:55:00 AM
Yes, it is still be existing and one thing will be sure there will be more regulations to eliminate scams and other things that can affect the whole community in short it will be better than its present stand.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 06:39:49 AM
The market will be more stable by that time, so ICO projects will be implemented at a higher level and the demand for them will be good .
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 06:38:03 AM
The question is really interesting, but we will be able to find out only in two years, but for now I hope that the ICO will last for another five years.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 06:36:02 AM

It is difficult to tell, I know one - Fund raising in the form that we observe now will change.The market dictates new trends, but one thing will be unchanged for sure is crowdfunding.
Activity: 88
August 16, 2018, 06:32:52 AM
No one can say about this but adapting blockchain technologies is a greatest problem for companies because it is more secure and fast compare to traditional technology for sure many companies will be using this also for the sake of their businesses !
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 06:24:10 AM
I don't think these ICOs will still be able to exist when these regulations have come thru, because most of these scammers will stop or else they will be caught by the government, these government institutions won't stop hunting these shit people because most of the investors are getting nothing after investing to these scams.

positive things for all have always had a good impact on the solution, I believe that in the future the ICO method will run officially with more complete requirements to make the ICO more responsible, the role of government is needed to regulate it, like the IPO, we can see period ahead of ico, it's far better if they get official regulations.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
August 16, 2018, 06:10:41 AM
I don't think these ICOs will still be able to exist when these regulations have come thru, because most of these scammers will stop or else they will be caught by the government, these government institutions won't stop hunting these shit people because most of the investors are getting nothing after investing to these scams.
Maybe Yes, if government will imply new rules in order to protect their investors those scammers will be limited but as long as there's people who still risking their money inside this business scammers will find ways to continue creating new and attracting projects, everything will be depend from what will future bring to this business.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
August 16, 2018, 04:55:39 AM
Your prediction seems accurate.
Why do I say that?
Because more and more investors are becoming afraid of the ICO.
First, the token price after the list to exchange is largely split.
Second, there are many scam projects that make investors lose confidence in the ICO.

ICO will exist longer that what you expect, But there will be changes on this.
Most of ICO in the future are those businesses in FIAT with ongoing business and as the adoption in cryptocurrency, they will make their own step to be better.
One of the businesses that vanish was KODAK and now they want a rebound and taking an ICO now that they expect to lift their business again.
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
August 16, 2018, 06:09:33 AM
ICOs have become easier and efficient way to issue IPOs. Even larger companies are coming to ICOs and as regulation kicks, ICOs would be compiling by the law. This is just the start of ICO age. We are going to see even a larger number of ICOs next years.
Activity: 420
August 16, 2018, 06:05:02 AM
Of course there will be , now of course the ico is reduced , but you need to wait for the market to be bullish again and then the ico will go up again . and then will exist
Activity: 116
August 16, 2018, 06:03:35 AM
Hosting ICO's is incluede in the Roadmap of every nice project, so i don't think it can ever end
Activity: 22
August 16, 2018, 05:13:10 AM
Activity: 336
August 16, 2018, 05:00:14 AM
I am confident that there will be a long time, because this is a good way to attract investors for the implementation of the proposed project.
Activity: 174
August 05, 2018, 02:58:39 PM
Your prediction seems accurate.
Why do I say that?
Because more and more investors are becoming afraid of the ICO.
First, the token price after the list to exchange is largely split.
Second, there are many scam projects that make investors lose confidence in the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: