Pages:
Author

Topic: Will mining will ever stop ? - page 2. (Read 4836 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 07:46:03 PM
I do not think that mining will ever stop, it will be continue till the last coin produced, because a miner gets transaction fee for every transaction and this is his profit without any new investment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
September 30, 2018, 07:27:12 PM
Mining will never stop as there are new coins entering the market which can be mined. The mining difficulty is changing
all the time and it makes it difficult for miners to have long term profit calculation.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
September 30, 2018, 06:49:42 PM
From the basic facts that I know, mining will never end. If mining ends, it means transactions can not be executed and hence no crypto in existence. What I know of is that the total coins allocated as block reward may finish with time and even with that, the miners will still mine.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 30, 2018, 06:37:14 PM
It will only stop until there is nothing to mine. However, as more people tried to build and mine the earnings in mining will not be as high as before. The rewards for mining  is getting lower and miners are doing everything they can to at least break even on costing. They are unable to sell the mined coin because of the low price and soon will be forced to sell if they are in need of money.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 30, 2018, 06:32:32 PM
Well,  I personally think that as time moves on in life,  mining will stop eventually because cryptocurrency doesn't need that again because of stress.
Some coins may need someone or a large amount of people to mine coins because of their network speed.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 09:08:29 PM
Mining won't stop until they reach their goal.
Activity: 350
Merit: 104
September 29, 2018, 07:20:35 PM
No, mining won't stop because they are the one that keep the network running, without the miner then proof of work won't work for sure and you can do anything whether it is sending your money etc. I don't know what will happen when all the coin has been mined because it is too far in the future Grin
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 07:08:33 PM
I do not think that mining will last long. It's support is getting smaller and I think that soon all coins will be based on PoS protocol
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 29, 2018, 06:58:44 PM
I think mining will never stop at any time, because now not only Bitcoin and Ethereum can be mining, but now a lot of coins have started to be mining, so I'm sure that whenever mining will never stop.
Activity: 254
Bitsler.com
September 29, 2018, 06:42:47 PM
Yes, it can happen we never know. As the rise of mining difficulty low block reward, there are some chances & ETH is thinking of moving to POS so but there will be miners for sure they have the all equipment for mining they will not just sit down there and watch they will mine xD Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 29, 2018, 05:59:23 PM
Well,  I personally think that as time moves on in life,  mining will stop eventually because cryptocurrency doesn't need that again because of stress.
Activity: 168
September 29, 2018, 05:54:46 PM
Personally, I think that mining will soon completely disappear. It seems to me that crypto community does not need it anymore because most coins change protocol to Proof-of-Stake or other.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
September 29, 2018, 04:02:53 PM
Of course, this is quite profitable. I do not think that someone will be able to stop it. So do not panic in vain. Grin Grin
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
September 29, 2018, 03:58:43 PM
the mining will never stop because many projects and blockcains are maintained by the miners, and the transaction rates go to them, in this case if a coin reaches its total supply there will still be mining of the blocks to earn the Fees
Activity: 182
September 29, 2018, 03:58:04 PM
I think that depends on what coins will be mined because there are some coins that cannot be added to the supply amount. For example, is bitcoin and if you mean bitcoin, I would say that my prediction is that bitcoin mining will stop in 2021 because the amount of bitcoin that has not been mined is low while the number of miners increases

some coins will disapiere and some coins will grow with their price) This is the endless story I think) So my answer is no) Mining will live forever)
Activity: 224
September 29, 2018, 03:54:07 PM
The extraction, of course, will not stop, it can not be stopped. Just need to look for a solution with the scammers market. The trust of investors goes away with them
Activity: 227
Merit: 12
⚫●● Ky-Ky ●●⚫
September 29, 2018, 03:49:16 PM
Extraction will continue as long as the crypto currency is alive. People are trying to get new coins, and they will not stop doing it
We can actually develop new coins, but it seems to me that mining is already in the past, because most new coins are created on other protocols that do not need mining.
Activity: 462
September 29, 2018, 01:52:25 PM
yes, there are many mining companies. even lower prices of btc. and the better of them does not stop for more btc availability. and they just keep btc up again before the end of this year.
The fact is that even with today's prices for Bitcoin, mining may well pay off. in any case, if you believe all the positive predictions about Bitcoin, then Nobody will not get Bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 01:28:32 PM
yes, there are many mining companies. even lower prices of btc. and the better of them does not stop for more btc availability. and they just keep btc up again before the end of this year.
Activity: 224
September 29, 2018, 01:09:15 PM
I don't think so. People will do this anyway because crypto is going to be more and more popular in the future! So mining will ever stop!
Pages:
Jump to: