Pages:
Author

Topic: Will mining will ever stop ? - page 4. (Read 4836 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
September 27, 2018, 12:45:55 AM
Hello people, i'm new in the crypto worlds , i have two questions please i need logic answers .

1 - will mining will ever stop Huh?

2 - what will happens when the cryptocurrency reaches it limits ( example : bitcoin 21M , ETH .... , and other curriencies ) ? will they win money after the currencies reaches its limits ?

thank you !

For some currency, mining will stop when it reach the maximum amount of the currency. As i know there are some currencies that do not have any limit.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 12:41:17 AM
   I DON'T THINK THAT MINING WOULD EVER STOP IT SEEMS NEVER ENDING WORK.IT MAY BE LESS PROFITABLE BUT CAN'T BE TOTALLY FINISHED
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
September 26, 2018, 11:33:20 PM
I think mining will never stops if there is more people that doing mining in crypto to get a big profit, still bitcoin is the number one coin in the market, there is also more coins to mine if you know the strategy of it and the coin that you mine will pump and have a price in the market. It is better that you mine bitcoin because it is already listed in many exchange sites and as long that you know the process of it there is money in bitcoin mining.
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 05:24:56 PM
Mining will stop, when there will be nothing left to mine. Unfortunately, the prices of alts are too low now and more and more mining platforms are closing down due to the too high electricity fees. But if you own a free electricity source, than you are good to go Smiley BTC mining will stop, when we reach 21 Million BTC in calculation supply.

It is exactly what I am thinking about. I have the same opinion, because there are some Bitcoins left to mine and people will develop another ways to mine them. For example, people can use solar energy to mine alts or BTC. I am sure, there are already some projects, that are going to do so. Mining will never stop!
Activity: 593
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
September 26, 2018, 05:23:06 PM
Hello people, i'm new in the crypto worlds , i have two questions please i need logic answers .

2 - what will happens when the cryptocurrency reaches it limits ( example : bitcoin 21M , ETH .... , and other curriencies ) ? will they win money after the currencies reaches its limits ?

thank you !

Mining will never stop because many Altcoins allow mining and they have huge supplies that can not reach the limit. In particular, the higher the mineralisation, the higher the algorithm will be, so mining will never stop.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
September 26, 2018, 05:20:52 PM
For me mining is important for the fastest flow of transactions of digital currency and it is really needed for now due to the continues growing of crypto users and it will not stop because crypto will continue to exist and it is now part of our life to support our financial needs, it is also an investment for the other people who have a lot of money to buy an expensive mining hardware.
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 05:10:41 PM
Mining will stop, when there will be nothing left to mine. Unfortunately, the prices of alts are too low now and more and more mining platforms are closing down due to the too high electricity fees. But if you own a free electricity source, than you are good to go Smiley BTC mining will stop, when we reach 21 Million BTC in calculation supply.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 05:08:34 PM
even if all Bitcoins have been mined, miners still need to keep running to confirm transactions. This time, their rewards will be entirely based on transaction fees instead of bitcoin from newly formed blocks.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
September 26, 2018, 05:07:24 PM
I think that depends on what coins will be mined because there are some coins that cannot be added to the supply amount. For example, is bitcoin and if you mean bitcoin, I would say that my prediction is that bitcoin mining will stop in 2021 because the amount of bitcoin that has not been mined is low while the number of miners increases
Activity: 280
September 26, 2018, 04:55:29 PM
No, I just got into the taste) I do not think this will ever stop. For me it is quite profitable. I like this world and I will help it to develop)
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
September 26, 2018, 04:50:17 PM
when crypto technology is gone, mining will disappear on its own without having to remove it
maybe doomsday will eliminate friends, because crypto is very dependent on the internet, just as the lungs need oxygen to breathe

of course, if the crypto disappears, the miners will also disappear, for what it still survives, because nothing is maintained. but I am sure and believe that crypto will develop again and will not disappear.
Activity: 182
September 26, 2018, 04:47:16 PM
We all know that the total supply of bitcoins is limited to 21 million and the flow of new bitcoins on the market has also declined. Approximately every four years, the number of bitcoins awarded for the production of the block is halved. I believe that the extraction will remain, only it will be transformed into another form and there will be new technologies for the extraction of other altcoyins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
September 26, 2018, 04:34:51 PM
In theory, after for example Bitcoin reaches its limit, it will become a rare and valuable coin. His price should rise and as you get closer to the last production of coins, the Bitcoin will continue to rise in price.

mining is not that dreadful enemy as many peopel think it is amd it can bre useful in a way maybe but it is not for kme
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
September 26, 2018, 04:34:28 PM
when crypto technology is gone, mining will disappear on its own without having to remove it
maybe doomsday will eliminate friends, because crypto is very dependent on the internet, just as the lungs need oxygen to breathe
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
September 26, 2018, 04:33:37 PM

thank you !

yes i think it will as there are many better ways of earning money and you can getmore peofit with less efforts
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 04:31:39 PM
In theory, after for example Bitcoin reaches its limit, it will become a rare and valuable coin. His price should rise and as you get closer to the last production of coins, the Bitcoin will continue to rise in price.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
September 26, 2018, 03:16:19 PM

thank you !

Mining will not stop in as much there are coin to be mined. Miner will continue mining so far money used in setting it up and little gain is guaranteed.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
September 26, 2018, 03:02:55 PM
Mining can really go on for as long as there are coins that can be mined with PC/rig/ASIC. But getting some nice profit from constant mining seems like a long shot for small farmers now. Big companies are owning the main hashpower and thanks to that get the biggest piece of the pie.
Activity: 151
September 26, 2018, 02:55:31 PM
first,
for me our mining every day is only 3 times that we have to post so that not all of our interests will stop when we are no longer focused on this crypto world

second,
all the elements that are in bitcoin will all function to increase our cooperation to reach the limit after the currency has won

The reputation of the crypto currency is growing all the time for the better and reaching new heights, and the trust of users is growing.
Activity: 196
September 26, 2018, 02:35:29 PM
Mining will die only when cryptocurrencies are dead. Now it is profitable, interesting and quite simple. I think that there is no better way to make money in the field of cryptocurrency. In addition, mining is available to absolutely everyone
Pages:
Jump to: