Pages:
Author

Topic: Will mining will ever stop ? - page 5. (Read 4836 times)

Activity: 459
Merit: 117
September 26, 2018, 08:42:35 AM
1. mining never stop
2. what will happens when the cryptocurrency reaches it limits? miners still can get rewards from fee transaction  Smiley
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
September 26, 2018, 08:41:03 AM
Hello people, i'm new in the crypto worlds , i have two questions please i need logic answers .

1 - will mining will ever stop Huh?

2 - what will happens when the cryptocurrency reaches it limits ( example : bitcoin 21M , ETH .... , and other curriencies ) ? will they win money after the currencies reaches its limits ?

thank you !

Mining will never stop, there will be always new people who are going to join the era and that is the reason why cryptocurrency is increasing even more every year.

To think there's a chance the mining will be stop in the future, it is because the high consumption of electricity and it is not eco-friendly. Maybe it will change by POS, but don't know if this is will happen, no one knows. I am hoping will not stop it is because it gives the coins a higher value than POS.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
September 26, 2018, 08:39:47 AM
Proof of work is very essential to cryptocurrency functionalities. Mining activities solves mathematical problems presented by users of cryptocurrency when they initiate payment processes. These processes is done in a decentralized enviroment  and this guarantee integrity outcome of crypto processes!
Activity: 602
September 26, 2018, 08:35:26 AM
I will give my vote in favor of the fact that mining will still be relevant all the time, certainly before the emergence and mass use of quantum computers, so mining will live as long as it is demanding.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
September 26, 2018, 08:31:21 AM
Hello people, i'm new in the crypto worlds , i have two questions please i need logic answers .

2 - what will happens when the cryptocurrency reaches it limits ( example : bitcoin 21M , ETH .... , and other curriencies ) ? will they win money after the currencies reaches its limits ?

thank you !

every crypto that has a POW feature also has a limit, but i think after that it will be replace by staking, helping the network to be much faster than before and more secured. thats only my thought, just correct me if im wrong..
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
September 26, 2018, 04:06:20 AM
I think not, because even if the price will fall, some miners will leave and then the complexity will decrease and again the miners will come. In fact, it is an eternal system that does not depend on high coin prices.
Activity: 600
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
September 26, 2018, 04:04:19 AM
it can stop if the maximum limit is reached and there will be no buying and selling and there will be a higher price than this and will control all the currencies in the world. the achievement will take a long time to reach our grandchildren so the answer can be with that reason.
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
September 26, 2018, 03:42:25 AM

thank you !

Mining will never stop, there will be always new people who are going to join the era and that is the reason why cryptocurrency is increasing even more every year.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 03:38:46 AM
Extraction will continue as long as the crypto currency is alive. People are trying to get new coins, and they will not stop doing it
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
September 26, 2018, 02:52:44 AM
first,
for me our mining every day is only 3 times that we have to post so that not all of our interests will stop when we are no longer focused on this crypto world

second,
all the elements that are in bitcoin will all function to increase our cooperation to reach the limit after the currency has won
Activity: 175
Merit: 23
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 26, 2018, 02:29:42 AM

thank you !

I think mining will never stop as long as many people who uses bitcoin patronize the mining of bitcoin in this world of crypto. If the bitcoin and eth reach it's limits, I think many will patronize again bitcoin or the people who patronize btc will be double.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 02:24:19 AM
mine will stop when mined starting depleted or thinning. each year the prize for miners began to diminish and this, of course, makes mine have indications depleting allocation because this could be aimed so that at least the process of mine is still quite long. but we just wait time will answer and arrive if could actually mine would end.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
September 26, 2018, 01:36:15 AM
It can change the way it is done, let's say what Ethereum is trying to do now, but it will not disappear by itself, because new coins appear every day.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
September 25, 2018, 04:34:05 PM
There are a lot of coin appears every single day and they need to be mined,so mining won't ever stop. It will stop only in case of changing algorytm
Activity: 406
September 25, 2018, 04:30:22 PM
Personally, I-No, I do not think it will ever end. For me, it's quite profitable. This is what brings me and my relatives a profit
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
September 25, 2018, 04:17:20 PM
Mining should never stop because it is supporting active main net and all the transactions, even if the difficulty will be extremely hard I guess.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
September 25, 2018, 03:35:01 PM
all the coins can reach their limits. however, this will take more than 50 years. mining will never end. because this system needs it. they're supposed to be newborns.
Activity: 111
September 25, 2018, 03:29:58 PM
The Mining will live if there is a development of cryptocurrencies. Perhaps next year priynut serious regulation and it will be necessary to watch what will occur
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
September 25, 2018, 03:18:28 PM

thank you !

I'm absolutely sure that mining in any case will not stop. It will exist in the future and remain in demand until a good price of BTC and various altcoins is maintained. I believe that there is no need to stop this work, because crypto-currencies have an excellent potential in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 25, 2018, 03:11:41 PM
Mining will stop when the mine will not be profitable.
Nobody will invest in equipment, electricity and time if it does not make a profit.
Only if there is no hidden meaning in this. Like an attack of 51%, etc.
Pages:
Jump to: