Pages:
Author

Topic: Will mining will ever stop ? - page 3. (Read 4836 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
www.becent.com
September 28, 2018, 04:59:37 PM
Of course, now mining is not as popular and popular as a few months ago. I think it's a great investment, even though it doesn't make as much money as it did before. It seems to me that it is worth doing this, because cryptocurrencies are very unpredictable
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 10:05:28 AM
Mining will stop when coins stop.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
September 28, 2018, 09:48:36 AM
Hello people, i'm new in the crypto worlds , i have two questions please i need logic answers .

1 - will mining will ever stop Huh?

2 - what will happens when the cryptocurrency reaches it limits ( example : bitcoin 21M , ETH .... , and other curriencies ) ? will they win money after the currencies reaches its limits ?

thank you !

What's came up to your mind anyway to ask this question? its impossible that mining will stop, because it is very important in this business to have that actually. If I am going to ask, it is much better to have your own mining rig but sad to say I can't afford to buy it now due to its too expensive,  but if times come that I would have money to buy it, I'll do to have it.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 09:45:28 AM
I don't think mining will ever stopped as there are many mineable coins. Though this coins has limit of mining but there are many new ones which miners can shift their focus on.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
September 28, 2018, 09:34:56 AM
If the mining stops, then who will handle the transactions on the networks? I think those projects that will solve this problem will come forward technologically. The etherium is already taking steps in this direction.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 28, 2018, 09:30:30 AM
Of course, when mining as a tool to regulate the value of an asset will be exhausted, in the sense that there will be new, much more effective instruments for regulating value, for example, the natural demand for a given asset, I think that mining will pass to a less resource-intensive protocol.
Activity: 266
September 28, 2018, 09:26:20 AM
In my opinion mining on ASICs is not good for environment, so i believe in a new more poverful types of mining like Proof of Stake or others.
Activity: 53
September 28, 2018, 09:25:12 AM
A limited number of coins creates a stir. Everyone needs bitcoin just because it will end soon. And in fact, nothing much will happen. All as they lived - and will live on.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
September 28, 2018, 09:23:33 AM
Ethereum is going to stop mining next year. And going to be a POS coin.
Which can make a valotile market for ethereum. In a strategic view price must go up but its crypto you cannot predict the future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
September 28, 2018, 09:19:37 AM
Hello people, i'm new in the crypto worlds , i have two questions please i need logic answers .

2 - what will happens when the cryptocurrency reaches it limits ( example : bitcoin 21M , ETH .... , and other curriencies ) ? will they win money after the currencies reaches its limits ?

thank you !

It seems to me that mining will end much earlier than the volume of released bitcoins will reach 21M, by that time I think that most millionaires will want to have a couple of bitcoins, so its price will grow significantly.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 08:22:13 AM
In some coins, of course, it will end, because there is a total number of existing coins. But by itself, it will remain in the market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 10:00:32 AM
If the mining will ever cease to bring profit for the miners, then this crypto currency will simply disappear without providing a technical base.
A bitcoin will never exceed 21 million coins, because they are pre-programmed.
Activity: 248
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 27, 2018, 08:52:10 AM

thank you !

there is other coins to be mine, so dont think it would stop anytime soon. Bitcoin is one of coin that are profitable to be mine yet you can mine other coins such as ethereum.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 27, 2018, 08:50:01 AM
I think that depends on what coins will be mined because there are some coins that cannot be added to the supply amount. For example, is bitcoin and if you mean bitcoin, I would say that my prediction is that bitcoin mining will stop in 2021 because the amount of bitcoin that has not been mined is low while the number of miners increases
Thats right, while other coins that don't have a lot of miners can still be used for mining and are still profitable. for now mining is still
profitable you can search for the potential coin to mine. You can use vps/the like or use tools to minning
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 08:31:46 AM
already a lot of the answer to member forum this, I think the existing answers fitting, and I just want to a little add opinion on my knowledge on post Agan, miners that keep network on crypto, and the miners monetizing results transactions on the network users, this means the absence of miners ctypto will die, because the absence of secure network on crypto
true what you say there is no mining, crypto will die, and this shows the importance of miners for cryptocurrency sustainability.
more and more people mining coins other than bitcoin is an advancement in crypto.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 08:18:24 AM

thank you !

I think mining will never stop unless many people will not patronize mining because of the hard of mining. When the cryptocurrencies reached it limits it will be hard to those miners who are mining because it will take more time to mine more because the crypto increase the solving blocks of blockchain will be hard also.
Activity: 303
September 27, 2018, 08:09:35 AM

thank you !

As long as there are coins that should be mined as long as mining still exists, bitcoin is a real example of crypto which will soon reach its limit, but based on research in this forum I can conclude that if Bitcoin is nearing its limit the price will be higher due to the level the difficulty gets higher and the rewards get smaller.
Activity: 114
September 27, 2018, 04:11:06 AM
Mining will not stop, and mining will lose liquidity if it stops cryptocurrency. Liquidity is vital to the currency.
Activity: 228
September 27, 2018, 01:05:05 AM
already a lot of the answer to member forum this, I think the existing answers fitting, and I just want to a little add opinion on my knowledge on post Agan, miners that keep network on crypto, and the miners monetizing results transactions on the network users, this means the absence of miners ctypto will die, because the absence of secure network on crypto
Activity: 266
September 27, 2018, 01:04:19 AM
I thibelieve that mining will never stop because I m sure there exist other coins that could be mining
Pages:
Jump to: