Pages:
Author

Topic: Will mining will ever stop ? - page 25. (Read 4836 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 10:51:11 PM
Hello people, i'm new in the crypto worlds , i have two questions please i need logic answers .

1 - will mining will ever stop Huh?

2 - what will happens when the cryptocurrency reaches it limits ( example : bitcoin 21M , ETH .... , and other curriencies ) ? will they win money after the currencies reaches its limits ?

thank you !

Logically, mining will stop when there are no more transactions. And it will be the opposite when there is a transaction. But I think the longer the number of miners will decrease because the equipment is more expensive and not worth the coins obtained, unless the crypto industry is getting bigger and more altcoin is created.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 10:28:58 PM
If the mining stops, a lot of the encryption including the BTC will also end, and mining is one of the cost measures of the BTC.
Activity: 168
June 30, 2018, 10:15:27 PM
It seems not to stop, because to my knowledge, transaction fees will be returned to the miners. But of course the less the rest of a coin that has not been mined, the harder it will be to get it. But I think the miners will move on to new coins, and so on.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 06:46:18 PM
I do not think mining will never stop, so if that happens, the whole bitcoin system might actually collapse. In cases where it reaches its limits, in order to maintain operations, these miners will rely on too much transaction costs, but BTC has 4 million remaining coins and I think all the remaining BTCs will be mined after 100 years. From time to time difficulties to mine BTC is increasing.
Activity: 280
June 30, 2018, 01:27:23 PM
1. Exploitation may change the form but will never stop.
2. There will be no limit to electronic money.
This is my personal view.
Activity: 482
Merit: 10
https://www.empirehotels.io/
June 30, 2018, 11:59:00 AM
it will never stop because the growing technology of mining tools will be more sophisticated.
Activity: 324
June 30, 2018, 11:48:45 AM
recently, mining becomes unprofitable, so it's too late to deal with it. First, even the most powerful miners (ASIC-miners) available in public stores and message boards will pay off not earlier than a year or two even at the current level of complexity of the networks. secondly, the market at all is not enough. Mine is no longer profitable if you do not have access to the freshest ASIC at the manufacturer's price. from this it is necessary to draw a conclusion that it is too late to invest in mining for the simple reason that the market has received enough links and pools that ensure the workability of any blockage. nevertheless, it is worth considering that, in connection with the shutdown of pools, the complexity of the network is falling, while forming a small profit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
June 30, 2018, 11:39:55 AM
It seems to be easier to learn the concept of mining first. So I think as long as Bitcoin is still transacted, it will not be exhausted mined, it's just that it will likely take longer. But there are still other cryptoes that can be mine, and I think the new altcoin will continue to be created.
Activity: 224
June 30, 2018, 11:15:00 AM
In my opinion, mining will not stop as long as the crypto industry still exists. There are many alternative coins, and that could be an option by the miners. And if all the coins are done mined, there will probably still be little left over as long as there is a transaction.
Activity: 201
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k
June 30, 2018, 05:33:51 AM
Hello people, i'm new in the crypto worlds , i have two questions please i need logic answers .

1 - will mining will ever stop Huh?

2 - what will happens when the cryptocurrency reaches it limits ( example : bitcoin 21M , ETH .... , and other curriencies ) ? will they win money after the currencies reaches its limits ?

thank you !

mining will not stop unless the project is abandoned.  as long as the coins are being used, some people are doing mining.  of course we're talking about pow mining.  no issue about if pos mining, since it's happening all the time since it doesn't cost anything to do stake other than locking the staked coins for a time being.

if the limit has been reached, the coins will be more valuable.  on the other hand, developers may try to alter the limit (increase limit) by hardfork.
Activity: 142
June 30, 2018, 05:29:35 AM
Nope, mining won't stop. When all of bitcoins will mine, miners will mine just for transactions. About ETH - ethereum can be mined forever, because eth is unlimited in coins.
Activity: 71
June 30, 2018, 05:26:14 AM
I think one day it will stop. It will be like in the ordinary world, when 80% of the wealth will be in 5%. Even now, corporations that produce video cards and PC components earn on their own more than 80% of the profits of all miners.
Activity: 88
June 29, 2018, 11:45:33 PM
Even if production ceases on a specific coin, it will be possible to organize a new ICO or fork. Therefore, you should believe in the world of crypto-currency.
Activity: 112
June 28, 2018, 10:48:56 PM
I think mining will never stop as long as they are coins to be mined but the energy tariffs sharp rise in price or state ban, can reduce the number of miners.
Activity: 130
June 28, 2018, 11:04:08 AM
I think mining will be stops soon once the bitcoins are fully mined. After that bitcoin will be rare thing and become more expensive than now.
Activity: 156
June 28, 2018, 08:31:24 AM
Mining is nothing but the transactions approved by block chain technology. Few are confused about mining may stop when bitcoin reaches its highest level, but that is not true. Each every transaction in block chain is mining actually and if bitcoin or all the crypto currencies disappear then mining may stop but there is no chance for that for another 100 years at least.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
June 28, 2018, 08:28:18 AM
All blockchain based crypto assets need some sot of consensus mechanism to verify transaction thus generation new blocks.

Nakamoto launched BTC with the PoW mechanism, commonly named as crypto mining. Since then, a number of alternatives have surfaced but the most promising one is the PoS, specially PoS v3 with masternodes.

Classical (PoW) mining might come to an end sooner than expected because of the obscene power consumption but it has to be replaced by some other consensus mechanism. I'm betting on PoS! And eagerly waiting for ETH to move from PoW to PoS... that will be a real game changer.
Activity: 252
June 28, 2018, 01:33:06 AM
Mining will end when it will be no more profitable
Yes maybe after 140 years and all of us that here for sure will not alive anymore mining is not about quick profit that's why if you really don't know what you are saying don't say anything and just do your own search so you can learn things much better.
Activity: 270
June 28, 2018, 12:01:24 AM
Mining bitcoins someday, yes it will end. Mining as the type of earnings I think that never. Bitcoins will end, but other crypto-currencies remain and mining will not go anywhere either.
Activity: 252
June 27, 2018, 07:26:39 AM
Mining will never end, because it is our future, it is simply possible that such a lot of other cryptocurrencies will be canceled because of their large number
Pages:
Jump to: