Pages:
Author

Topic: Will mining will ever stop ? - page 24. (Read 4836 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 08:03:27 AM
Mining will not stop. Because many people in this market are still digging. Even if a coin vanishes, it will be replaced by another coin.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
July 02, 2018, 01:56:49 PM
Already, the most ambitious projects are beginning to abandon mining and move on to other methods of maintaining their network. Still, in the future, there will likely remain small cryptocurrencies that will support mining.

At one  situation mining will definitely stop for my my opinion but the mining of last crypto currency will be very very tough first for all the mining servers so my opinion is it is possible but not easy.
Activity: 143
Merit: 19
ONe Social Network.
July 02, 2018, 01:54:35 PM
I think the mining of bitcoin and ether will stop being profitable after some time, since the complexity of mining will increase significantly, but I think other crypto-currencies will come that can be mined.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 06:35:27 AM
Already, the most ambitious projects are beginning to abandon mining and move on to other methods of maintaining their network. Still, in the future, there will likely remain small cryptocurrencies that will support mining.
Activity: 140
July 01, 2018, 03:12:52 PM
for me, it's only individual mining that could end one day. large scale operations is reserving mining. If you had started mining like  Bitcoins back in 2009, you could have earned thousands of dollars by now. At the same time, there are plenty of ways you could have lost money, too.
Activity: 119
July 01, 2018, 03:05:55 PM
I think the use of PoW consensus will be reduced because it is too expensive and badly affects the environment. PoS/DPoS can replace PoW
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
July 01, 2018, 03:05:16 PM
There are still new coins on the crypt market, which means that there are infinitely many of them. So if one of the mined reaches the limit, the miners will begin to extract another, and still into infinity. Therefore, I think that the mining will never stop working
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
July 01, 2018, 03:02:30 PM
I think yes, because mining requires a lot of resources like GPU RIG and it consumes a lot of energy. I'm in favour of POS Masternodes cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
July 01, 2018, 01:42:54 PM
So there are already some concepts that allow to stop mining one is proof of stake. Ethereum does plan to quit the proof of work one day and be "mined" by an much more energy efficient method like pos
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
July 01, 2018, 01:41:13 PM
As long as we still talk crypto currency and digital money mining will never stop. Crypto currency is as a result of crypto graphic computation algorithm that requires consensus from different computers to generate or create a transaction.
Activity: 415
July 01, 2018, 01:38:08 PM
I don't think mining will stop. Once the mining stops, the cryptocurrency will fall asleep, or the transaction will wait a few years, then Bitcoin will have no value.
Activity: 378
July 01, 2018, 01:35:15 PM
sooner or later it will end. in addition, everything has become too popular and not as popular as a couple of months ago
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
July 01, 2018, 02:33:03 AM
it will end most likely on a small scale, because mining is rather a production business. I mean, in large volumes, it brings a lot more benefits.
Activity: 154
July 01, 2018, 01:05:20 AM
I think mining cryptocurrency will stop one day when any coins that could be mining and if the supply reaches the limits.
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
July 01, 2018, 12:13:17 AM
Hello people, i'm new in the crypto worlds , i have two questions please i need logic answers .

1 - will mining will ever stop Huh?

2 - what will happens when the cryptocurrency reaches it limits ( example : bitcoin 21M , ETH .... , and other curriencies ) ? will they win money after the currencies reaches its limits ?

thank you !

With news that I have known, gradually, the mining will be gathered on big mining companies such as Bitmain, and all most POW systems will be transfered to POS. Secondly, when any coins reaches its limit, its price will be raised day by day because of it will not be borned anymore
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 12:08:51 AM
Mining obviously will not stop, as long as there is still a market for cryptocurrency. But maybe in the future mining will be dominated by big companies because the possibility no longer produces for those who mine with a simple device.
Activity: 100
July 01, 2018, 12:07:39 AM
Bitcoin mining will not stop. Even if the bitcoin block is not rewarded. Absenteeism can also lead to high transaction fees.
Activity: 196
June 30, 2018, 11:56:45 PM
Mining will remain forever, because miners have the task of recording all transactions.
The possibility that if Bitcoin is close to the limit, there will be a bigger transaction fee to be contested by the miners.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 11:19:22 PM
Hello people, i'm new in the crypto worlds , i have two questions please i need logic answers .

2 - what will happens when the cryptocurrency reaches it limits ( example : bitcoin 21M , ETH .... , and other curriencies ) ? will they win money after the currencies reaches its limits ?

thank you !

No mining will never stop, there is going to take a lot of time to reach the limit of 21 million bitcoins but way before that the miners will need to depend on the fees we pay to sustain themselves and in the case that is not enough then some miners will need to decide if they keep mining bitcoin, or close their business and sell their equipment to other miners.
Activity: 84
June 30, 2018, 11:00:05 PM

thank you !

I think mining will never stop as long as there are any coins that could be mining and if the supply reaches the limits, then we can move to another coin that will give us a profit. I am sure that there are many coins that we can mine and the price for each coin will increase and if we are saving a lot of coin from mining, then I think our profit will be big. they will win the money if they can save their coins and only wait until the price increases high.

Meh mining will never stop. Because if a large number of miners would stop mining, the demand and reward for the miners will also go up. which means people will go back to mining again.
Pages:
Jump to: