Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become strong? - page 2. (Read 80355 times)

Activity: 313
Merit: 10
April 29, 2019, 06:40:07 AM
Neo is like ether , but for Chinese people. What popular became eth , when the price went from 10$ to 1000.
If to count how many people can potentially use neo, and even it’s not that popular as eth, Neo can also go from 10$ to 500$. It will be perfect.
it can be a big increase but it is difficult to happen and maybe if Bitcoin has risen high another Altcoin can increase so that the Bull market occurs.
NEO coins are strong and good so he will get better in the future, but he still remains under Ethereum and can't match it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
April 29, 2019, 05:19:55 AM
Hey guys, good news from NEO Cool

"Great news! 📢#NEO holders can now spend $NEO at all stores via Apple Pay and Samsung Pay using @Zeuxapp! #smarteconomy"

Link to the official tweet can you find here -> https://twitter.com/NEO_Blockchain/status/1122789168340447232

This is a really nice step for the future of NEO Smiley
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
April 28, 2019, 06:04:32 PM
Neo is like ether , but for Chinese people. What popular became eth , when the price went from 10$ to 1000.
If to count how many people can potentially use neo, and even it’s not that popular as eth, Neo can also go from 10$ to 500$. It will be perfect.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
simply getting the job done
April 21, 2019, 03:05:13 PM
if i write here about a simple coin-token, you wont see 71 pages of replies. even this shows that people has a good belief about neo. i think you wanna buy some to hodl, i can not tell you that you must but be sure i wanna buy some too.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
April 21, 2019, 12:46:40 PM
Neo is very good asset investment, because NEO has good platform like Ethereum and many people believe in NEO. Many people invested their money to NEO and says NOE is Ethereum form china. So i think NEO will be the next ethereum.
Activity: 240
April 21, 2019, 12:04:36 PM
Looks like most of the NEO hype has already died down.  I remember people calling it the next ethereum , so much for that lol Smiley  The early investors still made a very nice return though, I know people that bought in under a dollar that are very happy about their purchase.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Coinsbit.io
April 21, 2019, 12:01:13 PM
For the future, of course this project is very well suited for investment , he has a good team and of course a good product , I think the coin can still keep and get davidendy )
The finished product is a very important indicator. If there are no prospects to see the finished product, then there are no meanings to invest in the project. Learn the roadmap.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
April 21, 2019, 11:57:11 AM
There are a lot of projects that are used the neo blockchain, so I think neo will become strong soon! It is like Chinese Ethereum Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
April 21, 2019, 11:55:00 AM
It seems neo losing its hype every new day.

Nearly all projects doesn't prefere neo chain. And the biggest hit they take is how china changed their view of crypto.
Merit: 260
April 21, 2019, 07:15:30 AM
To me, the neo will return to the old powerful days again.If you search the Neo Team, you'll see that they're still working to improve.As for the bull market, neo will come back to its old prices.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
April 21, 2019, 07:15:14 AM

I think he has all the strength and capabilities for this,since most of the projects that will live up to the growth of the market,will be in chocolate,because then there will be a large infusion of money into the crypto-currency sphere,and the future will be for him,and I am sure that this project will live up to the

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
April 21, 2019, 07:09:41 AM
I loved NEO.. But i did never invest in it because of the rumors saying that "NEO is the chinese version of ETH" .. Peoples are comparing NEO to Ethereum because they have a comparable blockchain which is not healthy for NEO. I think that the NEO Team should do something in order to prove that they are different from Ethereum.. It's not about the profits neither Neo's price..It's all about gaining the interest of peoples Smiley
Activity: 703
April 21, 2019, 06:57:02 AM
NEO is already a pretty strong coin and is among the leaders on Coinmarketcap. But they need to do more to compete with such giants of the industry as Bitcoin, Ethereum or Ripple. More marketing, announcements and maybe trading competitions.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
April 21, 2019, 06:35:57 AM
It is possible. But as an investor i prefer to check their past and strengths during the bear market.
Neo lost 85 percent of its usd value during last year.
Ethereum lost 70 percent.
Do you think neo is enough strong? Smiley
Activity: 406
April 19, 2019, 10:17:10 PM
Of course neo will be stronger if more and more supporters for this coin, for now I think the development for neo itself is still stable and I'm sure this coin is worth considering as an investment in the future, if the development of this coin from time to time is good surely for the future there will be more and more people to invest in this coin neo
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
April 19, 2019, 09:09:35 PM
Indeed NEO is a good project and i think is underevaluated  now and if the market will grow the price of Neo will grow for sure, even if is a competition Neo is still a good option to invest.
April 19, 2019, 09:00:52 PM
NEO As a good project, The last phase is one of Crypto's difficult periods! The Chinese market is also a major influence on the development of NEO
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
April 19, 2019, 08:48:59 PM
NEO has plenty of potential, but one thing that turned me off was the leader asserting that NEO would soon offer 100,000 transactions per second when in fact NEO is nowhere near that. Also, NEO has struggled to build an extensive ecosystem like other smart contract platforms. Nonetheless, NEO has a substantial community still intact and its status as a Chinese cryptocurrency could help make it popular in China and other parts of Asia.
Activity: 530
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
April 19, 2019, 07:39:41 PM
Competition in the platform space is increasing. As far as I know, NEO team is aware that they need to make structural changes their blockchain to become stronger, and that will take some time.
The NEO will become stronger so that in the future the NEO will improve and so we start now to continue holding the NEO because he will be profitable.
the NEO team will try their best to increase the NEO and the competition will be even tighter.
NEO developments will increase so you can make the best use of it.
Activity: 1655
Merit: 600
April 19, 2019, 07:28:09 PM
Competition in the platform space is increasing. As far as I know, NEO team is aware that they need to make structural changes their blockchain to become stronger, and that will take some time.
Pages:
Jump to: