Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become strong? - page 3. (Read 80318 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 289
April 19, 2019, 07:15:28 PM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?

I like NEO, this is one of the good one and potential coins out there in the market. I know when bull run will happen for sure it will bounce its value and many of the holder of this coins will get a huge profit in the future. And its platform comparing to others are also good and being used too of some of the new coins appears here in this field of business.
Activity: 386
Merit: 10
April 19, 2019, 04:57:01 AM
NEO is the most powerful of the Chinese project at the moment. What can be questions about its success? It will become very strong and take its place in the industry.
unfortunately the growth of the NEO network platform is not as good as some of these years. we need to move and use more new projects with their networks, if we want better growth.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
April 19, 2019, 04:53:25 AM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

NEO is the most powerful of the Chinese project at the moment. What can be questions about its success? It will become very strong and take its place in the industry.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
April 19, 2019, 03:51:05 AM
It will happen anyway. Now it probably seems incredible, but believe me, very soon you will be able to make sure that soon it will be true. NEO is a terribly cool project that will work further and make people happy.
Activity: 471
April 18, 2019, 07:23:23 PM
I still hold a NEO in my portfolio and I think we will see NEO rise again, but you can also just chose to do swing trading with NEO as NEO does some good trading swings,  NEO belong as a top20 coin and I think we will see NEO swing from top30 to top 10 in the next few years.
NEO coins are good and he has the power so he will be strong to increase his value.
if you have a NEO save him until he has a high enough value, believe him he will be profitable so wait until the right time and good.
if you can strategize well and you can manage it, you have great opportunities later on.
OTC
Activity: 196
April 18, 2019, 06:02:15 PM
Absolutely yes. I definitely believe that NEO will become strong in the future. I hold few NEO coins now and I have the high hopes that NEO will rise soon and top.
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
April 18, 2019, 05:54:15 PM
I also, like many others, believe in NEO. I think this coin continues to retain its great potential. I like to see how the ecosystem continues to evolve.
Activity: 364
April 18, 2019, 05:42:32 PM
Sure. I believe NEO will definitely be a strong coin looking at it though the market hasn't gone down well. I strongly have hope NEO will rise and become a great coin some day.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
April 18, 2019, 05:15:10 PM
From what I am see recently, NEO will do better in the future, I discover that most great coins are not too loud, and NEO is one of them
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
April 18, 2019, 04:52:25 PM
Definitely! Neo has been a good  investment and it Will continue to be a strong project that is one I continue to invest in it right from time.
Activity: 126
April 18, 2019, 04:34:48 PM
In my opinion, NEO is one of the most undervalued projects in the entire crypto market. The team is experienced, has lofty goals, and intends to make it the #1 blockchain by the year 2020. Plenty in the community are confident that NEO could be a moonshot in both valuation and adoption. Within 5 years, NEO’s market cap is poised to rise and land it in the top 5 coins.
Activity: 74
April 18, 2019, 07:31:56 AM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features. Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy.

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
April 12, 2019, 05:58:01 PM
~sniped~
We're gonna be waiting a long time for this.

Maybe or maybe not... you know how it got pumped 2017 Smiley I'm still holding my neos for the longterm. neo has a good development team and a huge community, everything what you need.  Smiley
NEO was able to attract attention when it was created. At that time, it was expected to be even better than the ETH. But conditions were enough to resist. In better case, we will see better NEO than current.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
April 12, 2019, 02:48:55 PM
Yes, Neo can still have a great future like ETH, my advice for  holder of Neo is that they should be optimistic and watch over it everyday.
Neither of the two have got to their hallmark. Both ETH and NEO are still in their growth phase and are still being actively developed in order to aid it. Although, for quite some time now, not much has been heard of NEO's development, but I think work is being at the background, which if released, will substantiate for more growth.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
April 12, 2019, 02:38:19 PM
~sniped~
We're gonna be waiting a long time for this.

Maybe or maybe not... you know how it got pumped 2017 Smiley I'm still holding my neos for the longterm. neo has a good development team and a huge community, everything what you need.  Smiley
Activity: 392
April 12, 2019, 02:30:38 PM

Neo currently is developing well , and I think that you need to keep this coin for a long time because the coin has another passive income
Activity: 476
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
April 12, 2019, 02:29:37 PM
No one guessed that NEO would fall. Will come back to the old prices that will show us the time. We're gonna be waiting a long time for this.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
April 12, 2019, 02:27:29 PM
I personally love the fact that Neo doesn't require gas or any fee for transfer. Its obviously a very good project and most people felt it could overtake ethereum due to the various attributes it posses. I know the project will make massive exploit in the near future, if the team are serious about it.
Activity: 420
April 12, 2019, 01:42:16 PM
Quite a strong project, which has all the chances to take a leading position in the market, with high activity in the near future. I believe that they will succeed.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
February 11, 2019, 05:29:34 PM
Neo is good and for sure it will have strong foundation because we are here as supporter of Neo because that coin not only for hundreds dollars value but also for the thousands of dollars value. Will hope more project and partner will come to neo the value and the other investor who did not trust the potential of neo will invest and they try to keep it neo for more few years.
Pages:
Jump to: