Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become strong? - page 36. (Read 80352 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
September 12, 2018, 10:49:56 AM
It is getting stronger so slow but it is getting. Be more patient and invest in NEO now, I believe that you profit from this investing will be very good.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 09:49:08 AM
Yes, NEO is very strong and good coin. It comes in good position in very short period. Market is also very good and people have full faith on it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 09:42:46 AM
Well, for me it's a decent and strong crypto currency. After all, it has achieved no bad results. For the period of its existence. So, let's hope so it will continue.
Activity: 350
September 12, 2018, 09:33:23 AM
NEO is a blockchain project from China. Many Chinese governments, organizations or individuals will choose blockchain projects and teams from their own countries!
With a strong Chinese market as the foundation, NEO will slowly become stronger!
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 09:32:18 AM
I think NEO has the potential to thrive and be a good coin. Although its market capitalization is not comparable to ETH but I believe in its development and attracting investors.
Activity: 1078
September 12, 2018, 09:30:28 AM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?
Personally, I like Neo project. It has a qualified team and a good Roadmap, so I think NEO price will be increasing in the future, right after the market correction end.
Merit: 4
September 12, 2018, 09:27:02 AM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

yes it will i am sure because peopel who are behind this project are so good and they are highly professions
Activity: 182
September 12, 2018, 09:20:47 AM
While the ETH is severely downgraded, the foundation of Neo should be highly sought after for it. I think NEO will be strong again in the near future

Yes, I also believed the potential of NEO to become one of the most popular and trusted crypto in the near future because it's investors is now increasing rapidly everyday and with this improvement i'm sure it's market value also increasing slowly.

Activity: 180
September 12, 2018, 09:12:07 AM
While the ETH is severely downgraded, the foundation of Neo should be highly sought after for it. I think NEO will be strong again in the near future
Activity: 462
Good Morning
September 12, 2018, 09:09:15 AM

Besides of its popularity , NEO coin was already reached $100 and it declined as cryptocurrencies crashing but it seems this coin stands very strong and seeking for survival , maybe not now since all crypto is slowing down .
a lot of experts think that neo has to be a greatbcryptocurrency maybe next bitcoin i am not sure but only time will show
Activity: 462
Good Morning
September 12, 2018, 09:08:26 AM

yes i believe in neo and i think that it has all chances to become popular and be loved by many people so we can trust it
copper member
September 12, 2018, 09:07:34 AM

Besides of its popularity , NEO coin was already reached $100 and it declined as cryptocurrencies crashing but it seems this coin stands very strong and seeking for survival , maybe not now since all crypto is slowing down .
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
September 12, 2018, 03:32:41 AM
Still quite amazed that NEO is correcting this much tbh. I mean, lot's of great news, updates, events, cooperations and still down it goes. I am afraid it will go below $10 even, though to some it will provide the best buying opportunity. I am a fan, not only because of the project itself, but also because of these many great dapp projects on their platform.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Blockchain for PLANTS (www.industrial.markets)
September 12, 2018, 03:29:54 AM
Who know? That new digital technology
Activity: 420
September 12, 2018, 03:27:49 AM
Yes, I believe in this that NEO will be stronger than now, this coint is worth considering and of course for its development it will be even better, and now many have known NEO and I am optimistic for more people in the future who will invest in this NEO coint
Activity: 98
September 12, 2018, 03:22:12 AM
We have seen this coin come out of China and do greatly this coin is up there in the cryptocurrency world and I think the future of this coin is bright well the market is in a bearish position but neo will surely become strong
Activity: 504
September 12, 2018, 03:10:06 AM
NEO will be very hard to regain the previous positions in January. But NEO is in my portfolio and will hold this coin to the May level this year. A very convenient wallet, but I want to see more coins on its base.
I think it's valid for many coins. I bought NEO to diversify my portfolio and I will keep hodling it for at least another six months.
Activity: 210
September 11, 2018, 06:25:19 PM
the core value of the project has remained unchanged and I believe that when the market recovers, the NEO price will grow the most .NEO is a good platform, a very potential project that NEO has sometimes soared so high but now NEO prices have dropped sharply with general market decline.
Activity: 84
September 11, 2018, 06:10:59 PM
NEO is one of the altcoin that I am holding and very trusting. NEO was born in China, it is called the dragon of Asia. NEO has faster transaction processing speed than Ethereum. I believe NEO future will become strong. The opinion of the experts that I know, NEO has strong enough potential to be able to reach good prospects in the future. NEO is getting stronger with the construction of their platforms in several ICOs. And it will also help NEO to be able to develop its technology to become even more superior to become a valuable coin in the future.
Activity: 308
September 11, 2018, 06:04:42 PM

Im not against neo but if you are interested on neo then i highly prefer that you choose ethereum because the market prices today is currently dropping but you will surely earn profit if you are going to wait for the market to pump since it as more potential rather than neo.
Pages:
Jump to: