Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become strong? - page 37. (Read 80352 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 05:52:05 PM
For me, NEO is coin № 3. A very strong team and a large community will not let the coin die. I think in a year NEO will cost 300+ dollars
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 05:49:23 PM
The race is currently there for any coin o be the second best apart from Bitcoin. NEO has awesome initiatives and I have been seeing projects moving away from the ETH network whereas adoption of NEO is gradually improving.
Activity: 88
September 11, 2018, 05:43:12 PM
I think Neo can be strong and will if China allow icos and crypto, China have big market so for sure sooner or later we will see Neo sky rocket to the moon.
Activity: 434
September 11, 2018, 05:41:39 PM
Yes, it will definitely be strong. NEO is one of the best coins in the space. The team are still active and this will definitely give it good support to allow it regain back its position in the crypto space.
I also believe in the future of crypto, and NEO in particular. It's #14 now per market cap. It grew 8.36% today so it's growing slowly and will reach $180 according to some predictions.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 13
September 11, 2018, 02:09:04 PM
I don't think NEO is weak now, it is still strong, rather the crypto market is not strong enough at this moment. Though NEO has lost its high position in the coinmarketcap, but I hope it will be on top 10 very soon. At first. We need a good pump in the crypto market.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
September 11, 2018, 06:15:30 AM
Previously, many said that this coin has a very large future. Now the interest in this coin has cooled. And if there is no interest in the coin NEO, then the price of this coin will not go to the moon.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
September 11, 2018, 06:00:47 AM
Despite  all the news from China , China still remain a top country with good backing for crypto. Neo is from there and have a good support it will always be strong to hold neo
Activity: 86
September 11, 2018, 05:40:37 AM
I have a great deal of trust in NEO and I'm taking these minutes presently to amass to an ever increasing extent. I'm sure that it will develop from quality to quality - numerous activities back in January had NEO achieving 1k $ this year....now, I don't think this is conceivable any longer, thinking about the market, yet I allude to it absolutely to demonstrate trust in the undertaking. It was singled out for its potential toward the beginning of the year, and that potential hasn't changed...just the market scene. This is a decent long haul venture.
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
September 10, 2018, 03:35:23 PM
China has long ceased to dictate trends in the Crypto market. Moreover, there are rumors right from there that the government is very eager to strangle mining there. With NEO you have to be careful.

First, NEO is indifferent to mining, their consensus algorithm is POS. Secondly, the NEO project is affiliated with government agencies. But despite these advantages, I do not believe in the success of the project. Their technologies do not keep up with the marketing strategy. So far, the network is kept only on 7 nodes and they can't solve this problem. Currently there is a project Ontology and I think that the future of Chinese blockchain for it!
Activity: 182
September 10, 2018, 02:18:41 PM
Everyone is having the greater hope that market stabilizes in no time so as to put smiles on the faces of the people. Cant wait to see NEO climbing to the climax.
Activity: 448
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 10, 2018, 09:17:22 AM
China has long ceased to dictate trends in the Crypto market. Moreover, there are rumors right from there that the government is very eager to strangle mining there. With NEO you have to be careful.
copper member
Activity: 88
September 10, 2018, 08:11:44 AM
It seems to me that NEO has the opportunity to become a strong coin, but this requires strong support from the Chinese government. He can only become a strong coin when the Chinese government allows conduct ICO in their country.
Activity: 184
September 08, 2018, 07:43:08 AM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?
NEO is a good platform, an extremely potential project that NEO has at times jumped so high but now NEO price has declined sharply with the general decline of the market. However, the core value of the project remains unchanged and I believe that when the market recovers, NEO's price will grow the most.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 08, 2018, 07:37:41 AM
The situation with NEO is very much dependent on the attitude to the crypto-currency and ICO from the side of China. If China allows the conduct of an ICO in its country then the crypto currency of NEO will rise very much. Otherwise, the price will remain within 20-40$.
Activity: 103
September 07, 2018, 10:52:01 AM
NEO will be strong, we have already seen this in January. Many good projects start on the neo platform. And that means community support
Activity: 62
September 07, 2018, 10:51:48 AM
I agree with you. And this is a good time to buy more NEO. And I'll hold until NEO costs $ 100  Grin
Activity: 84
September 07, 2018, 10:49:57 AM
I believe that He has a good future, in my opinion . He has every chance to become more popular than Ethereum .
Activity: 75
September 07, 2018, 09:56:12 AM
NEO belongs to Altmann that can grow. It's just a matter of time.
Activity: 451
September 07, 2018, 05:47:33 AM
Now Neo seems really strong and I bet in followin 2 years Neo will make 10x growth.
I prefer holding my funds in Neo rather than in Ethereum
Activity: 168
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
September 07, 2018, 05:45:04 AM
We cannot predict easily because the market right now is having a hard time to recover, the cryptocurrency and its volatility is what makes people go crazy people will earn huge/ lose huge profit in a short period of time and we cannot determine when it will gonna happen. Investing in the cryptocurrency market will take a lot of patience wherein its a matter of buying and selling tokens/coins at the right moment.
Pages:
Jump to: