Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become strong? - page 38. (Read 80352 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 05:32:51 AM
Neo has great prospects, the coin shows itself well even now. Quickly redeemed at good prices, has a good volume of trades. I'm going to invest also in Neo very soon.
copper member
Activity: 140
September 07, 2018, 05:08:10 AM
Of course, NEO will soon regain its lost positions. If the developers continue in the same spirit, then success is inevitable. Personally, I really like to use their wallet. It is very convenient. I will also hold NEO.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 05:00:47 AM
My answer is absolutely yes, NEO is known as China's Ethereum, a strong and responsible team working around the clock behind it. NEO will only become more and more powerful.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
September 07, 2018, 04:55:37 AM
As the NEO developed and the development of the NEO platform expanded in several ICO regions, it would increasingly make NEO confident in facing increasingly heated competition in the market. The future of NEO from day to day is more clearly visible and more convincing for it to continue to survive and continue to increase its popularity in NEO until in the future.

But its future still depends heavily on the position of the authorities of China and other countries, because the implementation of a "smart economy" is impossible without legislative framework
Activity: 71
September 07, 2018, 04:53:23 AM

With the launch of NEX that will arrive soon (fall 2018 on roadmap) and release of mainnet. It will permit to neo to gain in visibility.

Like other said, the fact that it's a chinese project can let us think that the project is strong and backup by influent people.

I have many neo on my wallet and with the generation of gas, it's really a good coin to holds.
Activity: 378
September 06, 2018, 11:25:49 PM
As the NEO developed and the development of the NEO platform expanded in several ICO regions, it would increasingly make NEO confident in facing increasingly heated competition in the market. The future of NEO from day to day is more clearly visible and more convincing for it to continue to survive and continue to increase its popularity in NEO until in the future.
Activity: 980
September 06, 2018, 11:21:03 PM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?
NEO has the great future. He haves official China support and a good technology. NEO is a solid project that advantageous for a long term investment.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 09:34:31 PM
NEO is a good platform in Blockchain. It has the biggest advantage of transaction fees and excellent transaction speed.
However, the current Crypto market is going bad, the red color does not quit a coin at all
Yes it is a good platform in blockchain. Actually NEO was good us to buy some of it.
Because ill just always see some of comments in here that NEO it was a big think to increase the price again.
Activity: 18
September 06, 2018, 07:58:46 AM
I think NEO will be the most powerful competitor of ETH in the future!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
September 05, 2018, 06:50:06 PM
For me ill think it is gonna be strong, Because as of now many people trusted on NEO and investing for it. Even me ill buy enough Neo and holding and waiting on the NEO be going to pump the price.
That's good if we buy neo and include it to our holdings, because of it's higher potential price in the future. Thankfully, I was happy that even we're at the bearish stage we still had the chance to grab cheaper coins price while the market was still turning down. Best opportunity is always there for us in order to provide us better future on our assets.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
September 05, 2018, 06:46:57 PM
Neo is terrific.  It is the only smart contract platform that is anywhere close to being competitive to eth.

If you are hedging your smart contract coins, than the only viable ones are neo and eth.
EOS has proven to be an absolute mess and all the other ones don't even have their mainnet released.

One of the huge developments this year is that neo finally got a decentralized exchange specifically for nep5 tokens (like IDEX but for neo tokens).
This allows a lot more freedom, movement, and most important liquidity in the neo ecosystem.

By the end of the year, there should be tremendous growth with startups choosing neo over eth.

With that being said, of course, right now prices are down accross the board.
And it might seem like neo is going nowhere.

Just to put things in perspective, people were talking about "Will neo ever break $50?" and some predicting Neo's doom because of China's ban on icos.
And here we are in 2018, with neo still going strong.
Activity: 74
September 05, 2018, 06:44:30 PM
NEO is a good platform in Blockchain. It has the biggest advantage of transaction fees and excellent transaction speed.
However, the current Crypto market is going bad, the red color does not quit a coin at all
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 06:42:41 PM
For me ill think it is gonna be strong, Because as of now many people trusted on NEO and investing for it. Even me ill buy enough Neo and holding and waiting on the NEO be going to pump the price.
Activity: 196
September 05, 2018, 06:40:49 PM
I believe that over time NEO will become a stronger and more valuable coin.
Activity: 42
September 05, 2018, 06:39:29 PM
Yes, it will definitely be strong. NEO is one of the best coins in the space. The team are still active and this will definitely give it good support to allow it regain back its position in the crypto space.

When NEO update the network and are decentralized, then the price for neo will grow. In addition, of bitcoin costs more than 10к dollars, then neo will grow along with all the markets
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 06:36:53 PM
Yes, it will definitely be strong. NEO is one of the best coins in the space. The team are still active and this will definitely give it good support to allow it regain back its position in the crypto space.
Activity: 411
September 05, 2018, 01:39:59 PM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Yes. I also think that NEO prices will grow fast. If we look at coin enthusiasts, NEO is superior to the others. I think NEO is able to compete with Ethereum in terms of its demand.
Activity: 98
September 05, 2018, 01:17:36 PM
I think Neo is a good asset to invest because it has official support from China. And this is a strong competitor for Eth at this time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
September 05, 2018, 01:12:02 PM

NEO is undoubtedly one of the safest rates as it is slightly centralized, but remember, this is an investment in the long term.
Maybe you are right and this investment can pay off in the long term, and maybe it's just a road to nowhere and you will lose all your money. The only thing I can advise, invest only the money that you are not afraid to lose, do not go all-in.
copper member
Activity: 126
September 05, 2018, 01:05:16 PM

NEO does have great advantages over the Ethereum, but one of the biggest drawbacks is that the NEO project is not decentralized. This is a minus, which will not allow to bypass the project of the Ethereum in the competitive struggle.
Pages:
Jump to: