Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become strong? - page 71. (Read 80352 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
July 26, 2018, 09:23:49 AM
I think that everything depends on the market state. For example, I am holding ETH and I was very surprised when BTC became growing several days ago but ETH did not and almost all altcoins were as weak as ETH. My supposion is that somebody bought BTC but the whole crypto market is in stagnation and that is why we do not see the growth in altcoins like ETH and NEO. I know that NEO is a prospective asset as well as ETH and I think that they will grow but I think that we should wait until a bullish market begins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
https://sne.su/
July 26, 2018, 09:19:13 AM
I think this will undoubtedly happen. Another question is when, and whether its competitors, such as WAVES EOS ETH and others, will prevent it. And what about the ADA ..
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
July 26, 2018, 09:15:24 AM
Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?

I don't if it is correct to compare prices of Bitcoin and NEO and their gains at the same timeframe Undecided These are different coins with different supporters, how can they get the same grow?
But anyway I think NEO could get better. If it is Chinese ethereum it can go closer to the price of ethereum at least. But I don't know what they need to do to reach this result
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
July 26, 2018, 08:57:58 AM
NEO is also one of a very promising token in the crypto market as it grows before into astonishing value and it was also being predicted to increase even more this year.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 08:38:52 AM
it has an official support from China and it has a brilliant technology that is now becoming more decentralised than ever seen in the block chain space. I believe it has a great future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
July 26, 2018, 08:36:34 AM
Yes neo is strong.  It's a nice coin with an amazing team and it is doing well

Neo is a very promising Blockchain and it is developing at an intense rate but you need to make further researches too

Make the right step at the right time and ensure to invest appropriately
Activity: 112
July 26, 2018, 08:25:28 AM
Yes neo is strong.  It's a nice coin with an amazing team and it is doing well
Activity: 57
Merit: 6
July 26, 2018, 08:18:23 AM
I think NEO has great potential in the future, a definite competitor to ETH and if ETH doesn't fix the scaling issues soon maybe NEO will overtake it as the number 1 choice for ICOs.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
July 26, 2018, 08:15:49 AM
For real, i think that neo is a good asset to invest in, thats my thoughts(dont follow me)
lately, neo dumped and i think i am hunting for a buying opportunity, it looks like a solid and a great blockchain to invest in.
Activity: 249
Merit: 13
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 26, 2018, 08:13:25 AM
NEO is extremely strong, it has an official support from China and it has a brilliant technology that is now becoming more decentralised than ever.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
July 26, 2018, 08:02:55 AM
I think that Neo can be stronger than it is now. Its potential is promisinig and I consider that its price will raise to the top of its possible in the nearest future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
July 25, 2018, 01:01:37 PM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

NEO is undoubtedly one of the safest rates as it is slightly centralized, but remember, this is an investment in the long term.
Activity: 73
July 25, 2018, 10:44:22 AM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Pages:
Jump to: