Pages:
Author

Topic: will other coin beat btc in future ??? - page 22. (Read 3461 times)

copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Bitcoin is stronger than other altcoins and in my opinion bitcoin will stay at no 1 for at least 50 years. Ethereum has potential and we will see ethereum will at number 1 after bitcoin in 3-5 years. 2018 is no so good for bitcoin but by the end of 2018 and starting 0f 2019 we will a huge increment in bitcoin's price.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
It's hard to guess because, despite the benefits and benefits of Altcoin over Bitcoin, Bitcoin's profits and operating times are far more than Altcoin's. That is why Bitcoin remains at the forefront, although the gap between Bitcoin and the Altcoin is gradually shrinking. Personally, I still think that Bitcoin will still be number one, but it will not take too much advantage
Activity: 266
Bitcoin occupy the top position in all the currencies. It has become more familiar to everyone. Bitcoin's place can not fill any other coins. Bitcoin is a coin which is using less and more transactions worldwide.I think that in the future, a quote can not be known as bitcoin and can not be in the market as well.
Activity: 600
Merit: 250
Until whenever, no one can beat bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the king of crypto that first existed. has the highest price to date, trusted and has good security and transaction system.
Activity: 154
as we are seeing other coin such as litecoin ,monera,etherium , are faster in transaction than btc
Right now, although the other coin or can be called as altcoin also move faster, but bitcoin is still dominating the market. We can not closed the possibility in the future, but i think it will be hard to beat bitcoin even if in the future.

Obviously bitcoin is really hard to beat, yes there are many altcoins that may had a good potential but we can not say if there's one coin can replace the king.
thanks fr ur info

Yes it is hard to beat especially the huge price of bitcoin, the potential of it, but who knows there's a  coin will come with a high value and had big role in crypto in the future.

There will be no other coins can beat BTC as we can see the graph of cryptocurrencies were still on ahead as many miles of other coin currency  bitcoin is fast running of thier technology all we should do is to continue through our efforts and hardships and aiming our future depends on bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Why not. In history, there are not a few cases when one is replaced by others younger, more stable, and so on. As in many other cases in the crypto currency market, we adapt to changes.
Activity: 154
as we are seeing other coin such as litecoin ,monera,etherium , are faster in transaction than btc
Maybe in application yes some altcoin will surpass bitcoin but in the price or value I think in my own opinion there is no coin can surpass bitcoin.
Activity: 234
if I say, if bitcoin will continue like this, most likely other coin coins will beat bitcoin, and the effect bitcoin will start short of demand... Undecided
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Yes, coin coins created after bitcoin do have an edge over bitcoin, even more and more sophisticated coin coins are popping up, it's just that people still do not believe in the coins.
Activity: 102

It is very imposible that altcoins can overtake bitcoin in the future. Even though you say that it is more faster to rise altcoin that bitcoin it can't beat the price of bitcoin even though it dip too much but when times come that it will rise it could jump to $7k + just a day.
Activity: 182
July 07, 2018, 03:38:38 AM
Bitcoin like its parent coins and altcoin is the result of any Bitcoin, sophisticated technology altcoin will not be able to resist Bitcoin.
No one can beat Bitcoin, though hearing Ethereum Could replace Bitcoin in the future, but I think that's very difficult.

Activity: 588
Merit: 11
July 07, 2018, 03:26:47 AM
It is hard to match or surpass bitcoin at this time because majority of the altcoins are following its price movements or still being influence by its prjce. To beat the leading cryptocurrency, the coin should grow independently and can not easily drag by the falling prices of bitcoin. We might only see this kind of virtual currency in the future.
copper member
Activity: 322
July 07, 2018, 03:06:54 AM
Maybe alt coins can beat bitcoin in the future but it depends on how the project and its team do it because we all know that bitcoin is what we called King in cryptocurrency so it really hard to beat it easily. We don't know what will happen to crypto in the future but I hope that it will be very good.
Activity: 457
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 03:02:08 AM
I think all coins have advantages and disadvantages in each of his coins I think the benefits of bitcoin is the value of the price is superior to the other coins although the transaction is slower
Activity: 381
July 07, 2018, 02:39:35 AM
tehcnology wise lots of coins are better for transactions...but btc has the benefit of being the first and i think will used as a storage coin..
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
July 07, 2018, 02:18:15 AM
This is a very commonly asked question that will other crypto take down BTC in value and popularity and the answer always in NO. BTC is not just a cryptocurrency but a symbol of how blockchain technology can revolutionize the world any many aspects. Most of the people in the world keep faith in BTC and also the price of BTC is very stable as compared to any other crypto in the market. BTC is the center of all the finance in the crypto market as the rise and drops in the prices of BTC all affect other cryptos like ETH. So, from this, we can say BTC will remain the most trusted and valued currency in the future.
Activity: 181
Merit: 3
July 07, 2018, 02:12:24 AM
if in my opinion it is impossible to replace the position of bitcoin gan. if we look at both in terms of price and ratings and markets that have received bitcoin .
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
July 07, 2018, 02:10:31 AM
Each and every coin has its own philosophy and thus, every coin came up with the solution for the different problem. Bitcoin to reduce the transaction cost and time especially on the international level, similarly, other coins deal with different issues. So I don't think that any coin will replace Bitcoin at least in the near future because it has grown with an exponential rate since inception. However, any other coin might come up with an equivalent or more user base, utility value, market price & transaction volume can replace Bitcoin but I don't see any other coin having that potential at least at this point.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
July 07, 2018, 01:58:03 AM
indeed altcoin is superior in quality, but in view of the market value of bitcoin and altcoin, bitcoin is still the best, bitcoin prices remain above altcoin and its popularity, for now, is growing. and see in the future the possibility that it could happen that altcoin is able to compete with bitcoin.
Until now we still have not seen any other coin that has the potential to exceed Bitcoin.
I think Bitcoin will survive to be the best and it will last for a long time.
Bitcoin will be a coin that continues to have many enthusiasts and this is what will improve the performance and popularity of Bitcoin.
Activity: 560
July 07, 2018, 01:43:55 AM
bitcoin can not be defeated by another coin, bitcoin will rule the future and control every global transaction.

the bitcoin inventory will run out, and that is the best time to turn down the bitcoin position, maybe Ripple or ETH is a coin can replace bitcoin position.
Pages:
Jump to: