Pages:
Author

Topic: will other coin beat btc in future ??? - page 23. (Read 3461 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 01:28:58 AM
I am sure that in the future there will be no coins that beat bitcoin, because bitcoin is really the king of all the most trusted coins and bitcoins that investors use, although in the future There are good coins but will only be bitcoin competitors but not can exceed bitcoin.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 01:16:05 AM
nobody can say that accurately.this is highly volatile market,if one coin can provide more facilities and success over the btc then btc have competitor.and also it can be beat btc. but whose know what happen in next day.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 09:33:45 PM
According to data taken from some of the leading kriptocurrency market providers, the three largest foreign exchange markets for Ethereal are the United States, China and South Korea. The US has a market value of 21.7% while the other two markets have 6.5% and 11.1%, respectively. If you look at the population of these three countries, you can see that this is not a big surprise. This market has been able to dominate the global exchange market for Ethereal. Most importantly, this dominance takes place in a well-regulated manner. Consequently, the SEC may not be able to reject Ethereal ETF proposals for that reason.
Activity: 616
July 06, 2018, 09:31:31 PM
we all know that right now there are many coins that have more good function than bitcoin like the fastest confirmation, more secure, more stable and anything else, if you ask about another coin will beat bitcoin in the future, I think it will happen if that coin is more popular than bitcoin.
Activity: 80
July 06, 2018, 08:33:40 PM
The coin that will beat bitcoin is AML BitCoin. AML BitCoin rests on a privately regulated public blockchain that facilitates AML-KYC compliance and identifies criminals associated with illicit transactions while maintaining and strengthening the privacy protections for legitimate users.
Activity: 124
July 06, 2018, 09:23:20 PM
as we are seeing other coin such as litecoin ,monera,etherium , are faster in transaction than btc
If we look at the real thing we can see that Bitcoin is still in the top spot but its distance from the coin is steadily narrowing because the positive moves come from the new coin. . Bitcoin can lose on technology but its reliability is very high so it is hard to beat
Activity: 11
July 06, 2018, 09:04:01 PM
i like dogecoin or DGb to transfer from wallets , better than LTC...
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
July 06, 2018, 08:42:55 PM
Not ever. Bitcoin will always be The Alpha Coin. Most people heard or read bitcoin first before cryptocurrency. New investors who don’t want to be too technical want only bitcoin and don’t care about the “others”.  Cheesy
Activity: 560
July 06, 2018, 08:31:20 PM
for some years now may not be but for the next few years it may be possible to see many altcoins that are trying to be developed in order to be accepted into a transaction tool that can be accepted by the world community and  do not demand the possibility BTC will be displaced by itself
Activity: 330
Merit: 102
July 06, 2018, 08:31:10 PM
as we are seeing other coin such as litecoin ,monera,etherium , are faster in transaction than btc
indeed altcoin is superior in quality, but in view of the market value of bitcoin and altcoin, bitcoin is still the best, bitcoin prices remain above altcoin and its popularity, for now, is growing. and see in the future the possibility that it could happen that altcoin is able to compete with bitcoin.
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
July 06, 2018, 08:14:08 PM
i don't think so , as you see  bitcoin is the oldest and most well known .we all know that bitcoin is so popular right now and every Altcoin is traded with Bitcoin .
Activity: 131
July 06, 2018, 08:03:07 PM
I am sure about that. Bitcoin is extremely weak from a technical point of view. And to understand this you do not have to be a genius. However, we should pay tribute to Bitcoin, since without it, crypto-currencies might appear later.
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 07:46:31 PM
No, It is not possible for any other coin. I don't think other coin can beat even ethereum network. Bitcoin is the ruler, The crypto king, the base of the crypto. Every coin will survive if the bitcoin survive, without bitcoin, Crypto market won't exist.
So, I even can't dream other coin can overcome bitcoin's value or price.
Activity: 224
July 06, 2018, 07:40:00 PM
today there is a big gap between BTC and altcoins but i think only great platforms such as EOC and ETH can beat BTC. Only projects with a great team and support can do this
Activity: 20
July 06, 2018, 03:07:10 PM
This is life, anything is possible. However, I don't anticipate it because I have I become addicted to bitcoin (BTC).
Activity: 104
July 06, 2018, 02:59:55 PM
We all know Bitcoin remains number 01 in the coin market since a long time. But I don't think any other coin could beat Bitcoin in future. Because Bitcoin earned a large number of users and a big community. So, I don't think other coins will beat Bitcoin in the future. Thanks.
Activity: 135
July 06, 2018, 02:57:53 PM
They might but it's not gonna be easy. Bitcoin is sooo big that the entire blockchain is known as Bitcoin. This is the truth, every newbie first heard about Bitcoin than Blockchain. Understanding the Bitcoins means learning how blockchain works. So, it's not gonna be anything simple that an altcoin will beat BTC.
Activity: 197
July 06, 2018, 02:42:57 PM
It is possible that other coins are faster than Bitcoin, all the coins you list do not have known to everyone because these coins will never be as famous as bitcoin
Activity: 169
July 06, 2018, 02:39:20 PM
I thing. It not to easy. Bitcoin is King of all coin. So no one can reach the bitcoin place any more any time. It good future currency. All coin follow the bitcoin. So it good for the people future growth. People get the more information and more profit from bitcoin. But some people before use know the all process. So lean the bitcoin process then it easy to use.
Activity: 322
Merit: 17
July 06, 2018, 02:31:32 PM
Talk about a currency that replaces btc
Has been hesitant for a long time, but without merit
btc is the crowned king on the currencies so far
I think this will continue to happen for years.
Pages:
Jump to: